It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major events on April 19th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hello..I have a question that I have been dying to throw out there and there is no place Id rather do it then here on ATS:..Here it goes folks:..Its seems to me like there have been many events happen on April 19th and I will tell you dates and I guess have at it from there. The following events occurred on April 19th and there are a few recurring events on this day as well: Waco, Oklahoma City, Ruby Ridge, Mountain Home, its is also National militia day on the 19th of April and Hitlers birthday..any connections? or wild coincidence

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
hitlers birthday is on the 20th

what events do you mean you only state cities

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Plus, there are only so many days in a year.
Every date is chuck full of stuff.
A simple "today in history" search will attest to that.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My bad guys..I forgot to add that on this date and of course different years there have been major incidents that have happened within our goverment and I think its just odd that it occurred on the same date, thats all..Sorry If I was unclear at first..

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nothing odd about that date at all. do some searching on any date and you will find plenty of stuff that happened. I used to start a thread every day titled "This day in history", and every day there were major things that happened all over the world. I stopped doing it as it wasn't generating much interest. But, just to show my point, here is today in history...

Today in History - Sept 17th (this is just a small sample...much more happened on this day)

1787 The U.S. Constitution was completed and signed by a majority of delegates attending the constitutional convention in Philadelphia.

1907 Warren Burger, the 15th chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, was born in St. Paul, Minn.

1920 The American Professional Football Association - a precursor of the National Football League - was formed in Canton, Ohio.

1939 The Soviet Union invaded Poland during World War II.

1947 James V. Forrestal was sworn in as the first U.S. secretary of defense.

1972 The comedy series "M*A*S*H" premiered on CBS.

1976 NASA unveiled the space shuttle Enterprise.

1980 Former Nicaraguan president Anastasio Somoza was assassinated in Paraguay.

1986 The Senate confirmed the nomination of William H. Rehnquist as the 16th chief justice of the United States.

1992 Special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh called a halt to his five-and-a-half-year probe of the Iran-Contra scandal.

1994 Heather Whitestone of Alabama became the first deaf woman to be crowned Miss America.

1996 Former Vice President Spiro T. Agnew died at age 77.

1997 Northern Ireland's main Protestant party joined peace talks, bringing the major players together for first time.

1999 President Bill Clinton lifted restrictions on trade, travel and banking imposed on North Korea a half-century earlier.

2001 Wall Street trading resumed for the first time since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks - its longest shutdown since the Depression; the Dow lost 684.81 points, its worst-ever one-day point drop.

2001 Pro sporting events resumed after a six-day hiatus following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

2003 New York Stock Exchange chairman Dick Grasso resigned amid a furor over his $139.5 million pay package.

2004 Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev claimed responsibility for the Sept. 1-3 school siege in Beslan and other terrorist attacks in Russia that claimed more than 430 lives.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmdbeener
hitlers birthday is on the 20th

what events do you mean you only state cities

My wifes birthday is on the 20th. And she's Jewish hahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh and I forogt to add I was born on April 19th, I apologize for making a mistake about Hitlers birthday.. I left out more key info about the 19th of April being my birthday..oops..my bad..Maybe my brain is working too hard tonight..Thanks ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Timothy McVeigh planned Oklahoma City in protest to Waco, which was on Apr 19th, so there's no mystery there. I also believe there was some reference to the date in "The Turner Diaries", if I remember correctly. (Never read it myself.)

With respect to special dates, Maybe this will put it in perspective a bit. . .

Let's say for the last 500 years, only 2 major events per month happen. (and this is a very low figure.)

2 x 12 x 500 / 365 = 32.88

There would be almost 33 per day. . .

Hope this helps???

2PacSade-

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks my friend, Interesting figure. I appreciate it

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PacSade

If there are only two incidents a month, how can there be almost 33 a day? Is this majikal like Jesus feeds thousands with a few fish and loaf of bread?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join