It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat Refugees II

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Please feel free to post here your randomness, while chat is down.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh, goody! We have a new sandbox to play in!

Ummm, nobody tell WUK, OK? He's always stepping on my sand castles.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Woohoo! Thanks for makin a new thread!

It's like the new hangout thread. Since it's not like we have anything better to do o.O

I've been playing Legend Of Zelda, a link to the past a lot lately, and I'm reading Terry Pratchett, lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Woah, it double posted for some reason. Apparently the overmind in control of the internet likes zelda too.

[edit on 9/17/2008 by Kalapadea]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

im not bothering with a Temp chat
before anyone says anything to me

also Eleva you SMELL

had to say something

[edit on 17-9-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
whats good everyone.....if your wondering who this mysterious person is, well its me anti. How do u post pics on somebodies profile??

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Man, I was hoping someone would set up the refugee camp again. Phew! I am sick (snort) with a cold and I is feeling yucky.

bleeeeeeeeehc

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

I hope you feel better soon raven. whats wrong??

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm going to have a massive whinge about my flu!
I feel crappy, my joints hurt, my throat hurts, I have a headache and I feel dead tired yet I can't sleep. It feels like it will never go away :bnghd:
Thanks for listening, and remember; I'm not usually this much of a whinger or this pessimistic lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prozac Heart

I feel crappy, my joints hurt, my throat hurts, I have a headache and I feel dead tired yet I can't sleep. It feels like it will never go away :bnghd:

I don't want to get a virus. :shk:
If you cough or sneeze towards your screen, please warn us or shut down immediately.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
whats good everyone.....if your wondering who this mysterious person is, well its me anti. How do u post pics on somebodies profile??

In all honesty I can't help you on that. I guess that you upload a pic to say photobucket and then link to it from there. Although I don't know the exact commands though for it to work but that's my guess.

Chat down again eh? Ah well that sorta works out for me in a way. I have to get up in a few hours for work and need as much sleep as I can get. In all honesty I don't think that I'd be all that good of a person in chat tonight. kinda distracted. And I don't want to be a bummer.

I got news yesterday when talking with my mother. it seems that my father had a mini stroke about a month or so ago and lost mobility on his left leg. He has gotten some of it back but he has serious mobility problems right now. his surgery on his right eye failed so he's now mostly blind in the right eye and he almost passed away a couple of months ago due to his diabetes and his letting his blood sugar drop too low one day. My parents decided not to tell me these things because they knew that there would be nothing that I could do to help. My mother is keeping a close eye on him. I keep fighting off these urges to drop everything (my job, my living situation etc.) and go tearing up north to help but another part realizes that there's nothing that I can really do in this case to help even if I was there. I feel so torn up right now that it isn't funny.

Sorry about being a possible wet blanket on the festivities here in this thread but I needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
Man, I was hoping someone would set up the refugee camp again. Phew! I am sick (snort) with a cold and I is feeling yucky.

bleeeeeeeeehc

I can sympathise with you, I got a cold to at the moment....managed to drag myself to work today though

I am assuming the word "boobie" was used to many times causing chat to crash

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer

I hope you feel better soon raven. whats wrong??

awwww thanks, I just have a cold, but it is nasty. I have a fever and stuffy nose, sore throat. I haven't had one in a very long time. I just started a part-time job on Saturday. I imagine that exposure to all the germs and the freezing cold air conditioning did this to me. I couldn't go in today, but I have to go tomorrow. I got rest so I think i'l be able to make it tomorrow.

Deson- Im sorry about your Grandfather. I hope he recovers shortly.

Oz- you are tougher than me. I didnt go to work, but I did switch my days off so im still working my hours. Oh, and I think bewbs may have been the chat-killer. Heres my litanny against Bewbs:

I will not say boob, boobies are the mind killer
I will let my...
Oh no you CANT substitute just any word for "fear"

*slaps forehead

Well, im off to bed gotta get up at 6:30

*smooching smilies*

GASP! Is chat being down a conspiracy to remove the Pinnochio smiley?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by raven bombshell]

[edit on 17-9-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

its alright to vent man. its good to let some steam off. im sorry to hear about that. I hope ur father is doing better after all that.

i just found out that my neighbor might have cancer. its spreading. Next wed she is going to have surgery. I hope they remove it before its too late.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

drink alot of tea. besides all of that how have u been doing?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Haha I'll try, can't make any promises though!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
has anyone been getting calls from telemarketers lately?? there so annoying. one company was mma alliance or some crap like that. they collect debts. they have been asking for someone named michelle perry. i dont know anyone by that name. i have told them that nobody lives here with that name and we dont owe any debt. they said that they will take us off the system. great. well they still keep calling asking for that lady. i told them again nobody lives here by that name and they said we are not in the system so we dont know about your number. they called twice today. they have called alot before today. so annoying. i was annoyed so i cussed out the caller saying if you call again we will be taking legal action against you.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It absolutely sucks that the chat is down again.........

I got some bigger computers, errrr I mean locomotives, that I can go fool around with for the next few days while the chat is down.

Ya'll can catch me on MSN or Yahoo if I'm on or not. Be sure to ask me first on here before you do though!!!

Before I go.......I leave you guys with this.

Most of you guys and gals may recognize the first part of this song if you are fans of the 1990s Chicago Bulls N.B.A. team.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
bored

[edit on 17-9-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't understand why we don't just make a channel on IRC.

Like on a big Server like Undernet.It's fairly easy to use....if you don't have it,it's easy to download and set up.

Hmmm......I wonder if #ATS is taken.

EDIT : Nope it's not taken.I'll be camped out there.

Server : Undernet Chan: #ATS

If enough people come in we may need to post a password here to keep the trolls out.

For those who need to download it : mIRC

[edit on 9/17/2008 by DocGonzo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join