It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pentagon Video - Garage forecourt footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just stumbled across this on the Tube and thought I would post it here for you guys to see.

I dont see a plane in this one either, top left hand corner. The object you can just about see looks too small for a 757, maybe a Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Vehicle or similar.

I am not sure tbh and look forward to hearing your opinions.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Im sure i can see a tail fin and a bulbous nose/cockpit like a jumbo but yeah it looks too small.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I agree. No commercial jet. Missile (imagine that!) it looks like.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You cant see crap on this..
Give us a better video of the bazillion cameras that are pointed there...

These half ass shots are starting to suck, no wonder everyone thinks there was no plane, cause there is no proof there was...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I agree. No commercial jet. Missile (imagine that!) it looks like.

Thanks for posting this!

Indeed Buddy, though its not the normal 'Torpedo' shape either, I would have said more like one of these if anything:

Which 'May' explain the bulbus front end and tail as well.

Anyways heres a slightly better video of the New footage.

If I could give you better video Buddy then be assured I would. One of the things that pisses me off about 9/11 (apart from the obvious loss of life) is the lack of decent quality photography. Though I guess being a photog does'nt help because I hate poor photographic quality
I am always telling myself that if this video/image or that video/image was slightly more focus then it would answer so many more questions we wall have about 9/11.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How is it that the people and cars are going in fast motion, but yet the tail fin of the alleged aircraft seems to be going in slow motion?

If that video is real, I would expect that I would never see the tail fin because the alleged plane was going 500mph plus.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks. [smile]

As for better footage...the FBI has it all. I am sure that if they didn't round up private footage and refuse to release it (with no plausible explanation), we would see quite a bit more.

[edit on 9/18/2008 by Amaterasu]

new topics

top topics

join