It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spaceguard Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of this?

... the Association is therefore an entity eminently oriented within the most general framework of scientific research and shall pursue the following purposes:
to promote and co-ordinate activities for the discovery, pursuit (follow-up) and orbital calculation of the NEO at an international level;
to promote study activities - at theoretical, observational and experimental levels - of the physical-mineralogical characteristics of the minor bodies of the solar system, with particular attention to the NEO;
to promote and co-ordinate a ground network (the Spaceguard System), backed up by possible satellite network, for the discovery observations and for astrometric and physical follow-up.

cfa-www.harvard.edu...

I read a rumor that the Vatican had put pressure on the goverment to put this group out of business.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by energy_wave]

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Most interesting link you gave. However, most of the
hyperlinks on the site don't work....
One did, a link to a site called EARN. That deals specifically with analysizing asteroids and comets.

That blew my mind when I opened this page on that website.

earn.dlr.de...

it gave this statistical analysis. mind blowing...eh?
Definitly time to start digging a bomb shelter.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar

Definitly time to start digging a bomb shelter.

Make sure it's above ground and floats. Sort of like the ones the NASA employees have been rumored to be building in Virginia. The dome homes made out of inflated poly forms sprayed with ura foam and shotcrete.
Just about indistructable.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

I read a rumor that the Vatican had put pressure on the goverment to put this group out of business.

Thats weird - why would the Vatican want to put them out of business ? The only reason I can come up with is that the Vatican doesn't want too many people to survive an asteroid collison. (Apparently the Illuminati want 1/3 of the population killed for ease of control, and the Vatican is definitely part of the NWO)

top topics

join