It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two kinds two findings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It is two anti-Christ kinds.

One opposes Christ. It's shown in their actions.

The other is opposite Christ. It's shown in their workings.

You should only oppose Christ saving the damned, be you damned or blessed. And you should work opposite Christ for the deep underlying facts in Christ since you've spent time dwelling on the face value of the outside look of Christ. Like they say, "It's what's inside that counts", and, "Anything is only as good as its foundation". Everyone knows a foundation isnt seen on the outside of, say, a house, but it is buried. Seek its blueprints if you seek not to spent time digging it up.

And indeed the blessed who oppose Christ oppose in a good way because it's save yourself from damnation by some other. And it is save yourself by not saving also the some other who would continue putting you in damnation caused by them. Ha! Mabus died in part the anti-Christ. (no chance for the devil been revived in waking is how.) Mabus lives in part the anti-Christ. (brought across the anti-bible in the good way is how)

Any questions? Any thoughts?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting.. Anti-Christ is by definition, not Christ and perhaps that is exactly what the patriarchs and authors of the bible (along with the church) as trying to establish for humanity to digest. It is a moral code you must follow, and evaluated in every action you take. WWJD? (I really dont know what he'd do) I might seem like chaos at work, but I think this idea is revealed in the bible as a pointer to God, and the Christ/Anti-Christ is a metaphor for Good/Evil both work to God benefit, for a specific purpose. It is pretty effective imo... because the thought of anti-christ among people instills paranoia and distrust among men, and that which dwells within "the anti-christ like behavior" are a mechanism to instill morality thru humanity, and perhaps a criteria for which brings about judgment, or exposing truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Mabus, I am replying to your thread.

I really am not sure what you are talking about but wanted you to know I did read it.

I neither oppose Christ nor am I opposite of Christ. Therefore I am not either types of anti Christ.

It would seem that an atheist opposes Christ.

Who are the damned that are opposite of Christ?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
WHAT ?????
" You should only oppose Christ saving the damned, be you damned or blessed."

You have to explain this to me again. Please.

Christ's entire purpose was to save the damned. If you believe he is the Son of God and he died on the Cross for our sins, that was his entire purpose for being. I don't think 2000 years has changed his initial mission.

I was always taught it is equivalent to God is your Judge and Christ is your Lawyer pleading your case. Let me tell you I am for mercy and not what I may deserve in God's eyes.

I know I'm an intelligent person but I don't understand what you are trying to say,please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun
WHAT ?????
" You should only oppose Christ saving the damned, be you damned or blessed."

You have to explain this to me again. Please.

Christ's entire purpose was to save the damned. If you believe he is the Son of God and he died on the Cross for our sins, that was his entire purpose for being. I don't think 2000 years has changed his initial mission.

I was always taught it is equivalent to God is your Judge and Christ is your Lawyer pleading your case. Let me tell you I am for mercy and not what I may deserve in God's eyes.

I know I'm an intelligent person but I don't understand what you are trying to say,please elaborate.

Well, if you're the damned you oppose Christ in your actions. And would continue doing that. Christ wont take opposing action against Christ into a better haven where its purpose is to be safe away from any feeling of any sin against one.

Dont forget there is eternal sin which shall not be forgiven in this world or the world to come.

^^Do you understand why Christ wont save them now? It's because they are eternally sinners who would for EVER sin against you if you're in Christ the Christ that saves Christ's Self/Body.

Now you have to ask yourself why did Christ enter amongst the eternal wicked... It's a dare in sitting like a dear being hunted just to witness Oneself overcome by own strategic plan and realize Oneself should save Themself by casting the eternal wicked away into punishment under lock.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Mabus, I am replying to your thread.

I really am not sure what you are talking about but wanted you to know I did read it.

I neither oppose Christ nor am I opposite of Christ. Therefore I am not either types of anti Christ.

It would seem that an atheist opposes Christ.

Who are the damned that are opposite of Christ?

The damned are the eternally wicked. They can not change from being wicked because it is how they be eternal. The wicked are outside Christ. They been a divide or got put divided.

If you had something wicked in you, you would indeed cast it out. Meaning, you would have opposed Christ in a good way. And if you had someone wicked by you, working against you wickedly, you would indeed contain it when you come to find out it is eternally wicked. That means it would not stop ever coming against you. Sure you wouldn't save the eternal sinners that would burn you forever, which means you are anti-Christ in a good way being against saving the damned.

Atheists... There are some blessed and some wicked. The blessed are opposing Christ, but havent awoken that they are in Christ. Wicked is not acting mistakenly or thinking mistakeningly, no, it's eternal and in the correct mind frame when doing wickedly.

Under every human made title there is there is some under it blessed and some under it damned. The damned like to mix and mingle under all titles like weeds. If it were otherwise the wicked would have been pointed out all flocked under one title. Christ is in a challenge because of the spread out of the eternal wicked ones. But Christ is saved already from anything worst outside Christ's dare.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Dont be fooled by anti-Christ in whole in what it can mean.

False Christs are the only surely not Christ nor in Christ.

The dead risen in Christ are false Christ. It's why you wouldnt want to be the dead raised incurptible because it means you are in an everlasting dieing carcass under a kind of regeneration just for a peak punishment experience.

Any one can be anti-Christ, be them blessed or damned to where you may get fooled until the smoke clears.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

The story of Christ's mission is something you either accept or reject. I personal decision one must deal with. That is a True or False question that is asking. I do not believe God would accept "maybe" for an answer.

In the information age, the numeric system is binary (0 or 1), so my theory is human brain works in a similar fashion. Those thoughts which register a ?? in the brain will lead you down a path for which you seek more information or strict proof thereof. I believe whether one admits it or not, the answer is hardcoded in our DNA. For every thought, each of us has an answer as to whether something is true or false. It is human nature to explore the gray areas, but deep within your being.. the answer is there.

The idea of a Christ/Anti-Christ (as with many issues) in my mind is like a binary flag which must be set.

top topics

join