It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

Thanks man! And to come back on the Virus as mentioned by Vikturtle. I meant that metaphorically...However, who knows? They are pushing us to get Flu shots, aren't they?

[edit on 17/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

I find the dreams interesting, because even tho I read a lot of stuff growing up, I wasn't drawn to or fascinated by the UFO thing, but still began having the dreams. Over time they have ebbed and flowed, but in the last years they have become more regular.

I don't dream of alien beings, just craft filling the sky. Seems the backdrop is often different, but there are always craft in the sky. Sometimes in a war type scenarios, sometimes just suddenly appearing.

Seems a lot of folks are having them, how many, I have no clue. I wonder if we are being riled up or if we are remembering and we've done this before... Or if we are being warned or perhaps, even manipulated. I wonder a lot.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

It is almost to the letter the same as my dream. *shiver* No Aliens..Just the lights. Although in one dream I did see a person (human) flying one of them in a war like scenario. But sometimes they are just there. Out of the blue. Moving around.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I'm just curious -

this is for anyone - but since you and Vikturtle have been talking about dreams -

how long have you been having them?

and how do they end?

I'm sure other threads have covered this - but I haven't seen them

and I've heard this same thing (the dreams) from several other people - I've had them myself

just wonder if it is all coming from the culture - or - what?

it would make sense that we've been influenced - and we're all just working the current subject into our dreams

but - they're all so similar - just ships - in the air

just curious about why they all seem so much the same

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Cool question Spiramirabilis.

In my own dreams, I'm in different places, I see the craft appear and then it is about getting away and hiding. Usually the dreams end as I'm trying to escape from what is happening above.

Other times I am witnessing a war of sorts happening above and remember very little else.

I think they started in my teens, every few years, but somewhere around Katrina in 2005 they grew more frequent. 4 or 5 times a year I guess, maybe more and they have a feel about them that lingers for days.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I have had them since the age of 6 or 7. They stopped being so frequent for a while but have started to appear more frequently the past 10 years.

It is very strange. Really weird. And you?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Weird, huh? In one dream I saw a beam coming from above, I couldn't see the craft supplying it, but I saw other craft. In the beam things were going up, bookshelves, parts of cars, other stuff like that, but I didn't see people in it.

I was really frantic to get away in that one, trying to hot wire abandoned cars and I had kids with me (I don't have kids).

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

since I was a kid - 9 or 10 is the best I can remember

had them sporadically thru the years - my most recent one about 6 months ago

they are terrifying (mine are) but mesmerizing and awe inspiring at the same time

the common denominator seems to be - terrifying dreams - where nothing bad actually happens

which - it would be terrifying - even if nothing bad happened

the thing that really interests me is - I have had people who don't even believe in UFOs describe basically the same dream

I don't know that it means anything - just interesting

and movies/tv/books - pop culture - they are everywhere - so it's really not that surprising

just you'd think the details would vary more

I know this thread is about disclosure - I don't know how to put this into words exactly - but, feels like at least the very least - a hint

I have to add - in mine - there's a huge amount of panic on the ground - with the people generally about to lose their minds

and obviously expecting the worst

but nothing ever happens

they just sit there - or fly around some - passing calmly overhead

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I've heard that too - trying to hide and get away

but then - nothing

the part you said - about the feeling lingering

that seems to be part of it too

because I've had bad, nasty dreams before - but nothing that sticks around like this feeling does

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I had to jump in because I have also been having dreams like these for a few months now. I actually had one last night and I am still feeling strange about it. I am the type of person who NEVER remembers my dreams, but these stick out vividly. I see ships in the sky, sometimes they are moving in different formations and sometimes they are engaged in combat. Last night I saw different craft moving across the sky. Then all of a sudden the sky turned bright red and everything lifted off of the ground about 10 ft for a few seconds. This happened twice and then I woke up. I have seen actual beings only once. Anyway, I don't have a clue what it could be but it is good to know there are others who experience the same dreams.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Not long ago, I had a vivid dream of colorful geometric shapes moving and spinning slowly all over the sky at night. I focused on one in particular. It was a pentagram with different vivid colors in each pointed face and one color in the center.
It felt so real and so clear. I had this nagging feeling that it will happen.
Is this how the aliens will communicate to us before making an appearance? Or is it a part of Project Blue Beam?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that so many have the same dream, I don't know what it means, but it's certainly could be a premonition. It has been said that in the days of old folks would experience such things. And I also find it interested that instead of feeling excitment in the dreams, we are fearful. Of course, that could be conditioning from the media, it seems in most movies that is the desired response.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Perhaps they are conditioning us for the inevitable disclosure, happening sooner rather than later. Maybe they know our neighbors from the skies are about to make their presence known, whether TPTB want them to or not.

Icke said they are not hostile. If they are so advanced that they can visit our planet, can they not see what our leaders are doing to us? And on the same note, can they not see there are many of us who are desperate for a change?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

" Disclosure Is Close, Are They Coming? "

Who exactly ARE they? I believe they are the fallen angels and they have one last crack at us humans and I'm thinking, it's gonna be, " a really big shew" [ for the ed sullivan fans ]

And what would you consider Disclosure? A well concocted story designed to suck people into a one world solution?

Whatever "disclosure" may come out, I already doubt its' validity, and I have yet to hear the first sentence!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Ummm I've read some pretty bizarre things in your threads Incarnated... So I wouldn't be so quick to call this guy paranoid...

To the OP,

I think this is very plausible.
And the great thing is, its so easy to answer why...

We know that the govt wants a new world order... I mean, its inevitable that man will one day be controlled by one govt. Its the way we get there thats the scary part.
But why resort to project Blue Beam?
Why tell people there are aliens in the sky?
Well, Reagan already answered that for us:

I think that this speech may have started the ideas about Blue Beam.
Yes, an alien presence would unite man.
It would make us believe n something bigger than ourselves.

Unfortunately a fabricated alien presence such as blue beam would simply trick us into following the corrupt that has planned out this event.

Do I believe in Blue Beam?
I dont know.
D I believe in Aliens?
Yes.
Do I believe that the govt could do something like this?
Yes.

All I know is, I will keep my ears and eyes open... and if 2 and 2 dont make 4, I'll take action.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

In these last days I am Soooooooo thankful that I have the light of God lighting my path and making this stuff make perfect sense to me. If you're walking in the darkness, you can't see your hand in front of your own face.

Aliens=demons. Jesus said that in the last days, it will be like the days of Noah. In the days of Noah, angels were breeding with the daughters of man. So it appears to be going today. These are angels of the darkness and the Bible also makes it clear that satan is the great deceiver who portrays himself as an angel of light.

Please note that these demon "aliens" like to talk about Jesus and how he isn't the only way. Also please note that many of the eastern religions have ideas that strangely line up with what these "aliens" are telling people.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. No one gets to the Father but through Him.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You're paranoid. Of course you're going to find something to fear when You're being paranoid. The only thing that the U.S. television stations care about isn't pushing some properganda from a shadow government that is the boogyman of your mind, they want to make money.

Regardless of if your assumed findings are true and that the media is owned by a group of people, it is such because all that group cares to do is MAKE MONEY.

Your fearmongering will blind you from seeing the truth. So do you want to see the truth or do you want to blind yourself. Replace your fears with faith.

What you fear isn't other's "evils" it's the evil within yourself being projected upon a boogyman.

Just to prove my point...
Here all of your 2012 end of the world threads:
2012 Thread 1
2012 Thread 2
2012 Thread 3
2012 thread 4
There are also a number of unimportant 2012 threads that I havent mentioned...

Am I saying 2012 is false? no... but I am saying you are just as paranoid as the next ATS member... and perhaps you should re read a quote of your own from your "They are not Hiding Anything" thread:

So if I can say there is at least one, who's to say you're right and they are wrong?

I think the same can go for you...

Apologies for being off topic, so I guess I could connect project Blue Beam to DK's old thread that could correspond with 2012 and planet X to try and bring it back... lol I failed...

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Not to get into the religion aspect too much, because to me its neither here nor there, but as a christian believing that aliens are demons, what do you have to say about the Catholic Church making many public announcements that believing in Aliens is not going against God?

Just curious, as they seem to contradict eachother from what you are saying.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ever since I read the Project Bluebeam stuff I could not get it out of my mind.
It sure sounds plausable .

Especially when you consider that there will be a END OF TIMES scenerio and there will be a takeing away of the believers of Jesus Christ (rapture)....(which satan could not know what day that is until God allows him to know) .So he cannot even have a fake invasion UNTIL AFTER the rapture happens .(Which will for sure make alot of people believe that the Christians were taken by aliens ..heck I know some of you now dream of that happening actually lol)
So he has come up with a back up plan ready to go at a moments notice (once he finds out his time is here ) .........Which is why Bluebeam makes sense to me ...
He has to wait with the rest of us in order to completely fulfill his plan of a One World Gov because he knows not the day or the hour when he may have his days to fulfill prophecy about him.

I know yall hate the bible talk...but it is the only one that makes sense to me when I consider what is already going on right now and what we are all being conditioned to believe ...it is all for the GREAT DECEPTION that is comeing ..and you can bet it will be something like Alien invasion of some sort ..Maybe even with false prophet as their leader .Comeing with all his magic and fake miracles etc .........to get everyone to bow down to his main boss (THE AC) .....conditioning is already working for that isnt it ?..
Heck I bet they even pretend to do away with our Gov ...And save us from the mean ole big brothers (TPTB) then alot of people would rally around them and sing praises to the supposed hero aliens .....Wouldnt they ?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
UFOs Seeing is Beliving ABC last night .
Well lets look at the whole picture it airs primetime then we have a women in Australia named Blossom Goodchild who is a Psychic Medium stating that the Galactic Federation of Light will present us with a ship 2000 miles long over Alabama.

After watching UFOs Seeing is Beliving it made me put 2 and 2 together is the media aware of this Oct 14th date and if so it would make sense that more UFO related programs will be broadcasted on Cable Tv between now and Oct 14th,2008.

Just a theory which makes alot of sense after watching this program.

Anyone else see a connection?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join