It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Force calculations prove official Pentagon attack flight path impossible

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
Neither VOR/DME or INS (in an airline application) are very accurate.

...and your experience with Airline ops? Specifically AA B757 INS?

Reheat, you claim to have prior Military experience (read: Zero experience in airline ops, not to mention zero time in B757 at American). So, i also got a quote from Jeff Latas who is prior military and current jetBlue Capt..

RE: INS/IRS
Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:20 PM
View contact details
To: pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com

Your argument still seems sound. How does the opposition conclude that DME is less reliable than an INS?

Most of my F-15E time was pre-GPS and the INS drafts considerable when not
updating. We would have to update literally seconds before designating
targets for accuracy reasons.

AA77 did not have GPS, therefore you don't know the position of the aircraft accurately enough to draw the conclusion you do.

We havent "drawn" a conclusion based o position. The NTSB places "impact time" at 09:37:45. You and your cohorts are saying the NTSB is wrong and you are correct. But you refuse to put your name to your claims.

it's pathetic and it's also dishonest.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Reheat]

The only one being "dishonest" here is "Beachnut" who claims "RO2" was a position "reported by the NTSB", it wasnt and he doesnt source as such. And yet, you guys dont even have the expertise to decode the raw file into a RO2! Now thats funny.

It appears you trust P4T data when it suits your bias. How do you know we arent setting you up to "fail"? ...just as the 9/11 Commission was, according to Lee Hamilton. And you call yourselves "critical thinkers"... meh...

Can you decode the raw file? I suggest you try... before you spam more pictures based on our decode.

Enjoying your Saturday "Reheat"? I am...

Regards,
Rob
(Permission granted from Jeff to post the email. Also, Jeff email addy is public, so i left it in)

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
That looks like one of the flaps from the wing which are extended for landing and for braking. You can see them here deployed:

Why couldn't the FBI determine that? If that was a piece of Boeing 757 flap, then why wasn't it announced to the world? Why stick it out there in the open surrounded with yellow tape for three days without an evidence tag? Why only one known photo posted on a Congresswoman's website? Why did it not make it into the official Defense Dept Pentagon 9-11 book? Because it was a flap off a different type of aircraft? Somebody planted the wrong part? They had to get rid of it?

Flap photo posted by GenRadek

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex

Neither VOR/DME or INS (in an airline application) are very accurate.

...and your experience with Airline ops? Specifically AA B757 INS?

Reheat, you claim to have prior Military experience (read: Zero experience in airline ops, not to mention zero time in B757 at American). So, i also got a quote from Jeff Latas who is prior military and current jetBlue Capt..

You have no clue what my background other than military experience which I haven't been too specific about. I haven't been specific about any airline experience for the same reasons. Those reasons is absolutely none of your business and really irrelevant in spite of the fact that you try to make up for your own by leaning on your followers. Why in your organized effort to recruit do you have only % .00001 or less of pilots in the world supporting your nonsense?

INS's in airline use are all virtually the same. The specific airline doesn't matter. Specifics are obviously not important as you then quote a Jet Blue Captain.

View contact details

Your argument still seems sound. How does the opposition conclude that DME is less reliable than an INS?

Most of my F-15E time was pre-GPS and the INS drafts considerable when not updating. We would have to update literally seconds before designating

I don't recall anyone addressing reliability. Why does Latas address reliability and not accuracy. How much is considerable? Who uses an INS without updates? He's talking about precision bombing, not airline use. Those comments are irrelevant to the points under discussion, anyway.

AA77 did not have GPS, therefore you don't know the position of the aircraft accurately enough to draw the conclusion you do.

Originally posted by johndoexWe havent "drawn" a conclusion based o position. The NTSB places "impact time" at 09:37:45. You and your cohorts are saying the NTSB is wrong and you are correct. But you refuse to put your name to your claims.

Well, lookie here! You agree that the impact time was wrong, but you base part of your calculated garbage on it anyway in more than one utube video. That's dishonest!

My name is totally irrelevant to anything except your obsession.

The only one being "dishonest" here is "Beachnut" who claims "RO2" was a position "reported by the NTSB", it wasnt and he doesnt source as such. And yet, you guys dont even have the expertise to decode the raw file into a RO2! Now thats funny.

Dishonesty and a mistake are two totally different things. You are very good at both. Neither beachnut or I are obsessed with the FDR data. You are!

It appears you trust P4T data when it suits your bias. How do you know we arent setting you up to "fail"? ...just as the 9/11 Commission was, according to Lee Hamilton. And you call yourselves "critical thinkers"... meh...

No, we don't trust your data at all. We just use it against you and it's working quite well. In "truther" fashion you use a partial quote to continue your nonsense. Did the 9/11 Commission fail or not? That only requires a yes or no answer?

Can you decode the raw file? I suggest you try... before you spam more pictures based on our decode.

If you hadn't attempted to decode there would be no issue with it. We'll continue to use the data along with all of the other resources which prove you wrong and there is NADA you can do about it.

Enjoying your Saturday "Reheat"? I am...

Actually, I'm spending the evening at home as I've been half way around the world and back in the past few weeks and I have a bit of "jet lag". That's, of course, something you don't understand unless you count transiting two time zones....

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You have no clue what my background other than military experience which I haven't been too specific about.

Its clear from many of your posts that your experience in aviation is extremely limited. If you even have any.

Why in your organized effort to recruit do you have only % .00001 or less of pilots in the world supporting your nonsense?

....and you have zero on your side... Or... at least none which will put their names to their claims.

Keep an eye on our lists Reheat, they continue to grow. Yours remains at what.. two self proclaimed Military pilots? Oh wait, you got Pinch. I especially like the pictures of him on the Bush White House lawn when he was invited there. Was that for his blogging efforts?

Perspective...

INS's in airline use are all virtually the same.

....says the man who refuses to talk about his airline experience (as if he has any) or put his name to his claims to be verified as a pilot.

The specific airline doesn't matter.

You're wrong.

Specifics are obviously not important as you then quote a Jet Blue Captain.

Jeff Latas is alot more than a jetBlue Capt.

View contact details

Most of my F-15E time was pre-GPS and the INS drafts considerable when not updating. We would have to update literally seconds before designating

I don't recall anyone addressing reliability. Why does Latas address reliability and not accuracy. How much is considerable? Who uses an INS without updates?

If a navigational aid is not accurate it is considered to be unreliable. Are you sure you're a pilot Reheat?

Those comments are irrelevant to the points under discussion, anyway

...says the anonymous self-proclaimed "pilot" who cannot be verified as such. You're wrong again...

The NTSB plots the position in the form of csv file, Flight Path Study and animation reconstruction. You claim they are wrong. The NTSB does not accout for any errors in their presentations other than a clock annotation error and MCP error. Do you know more than the Experts at the NTSB?

Originally posted by johndoexWe havent "drawn" a conclusion based o position. The NTSB places "impact time" at 09:37:45. You and your cohorts are saying the NTSB is wrong and you are correct. But you refuse to put your name to your claims.

Well, lookie here! You agree that the impact time was wrong

I do? Where exactly did i say that? You feeling ok Reheat?

I spend about 2 hours a month conversing with you or addressing your lies/spin. You spend every day behind your screen talking about P4T and people you think are nuts. Who exactly is "obsessed"?

Agreed. But not for the same reasons you think...

Dishonesty and a mistake are two totally different things.

You and your cohorts theory rests solely on positional data decoded by P4T in which P4T admits cannot be used and is unreliable/inaccurate. Your "mistake" costs you your whole theory.

Neither beachnut or I are obsessed with the FDR data. You are!

You and Beachnut are obsessed with people you think are nuts. See reply to your "obsession" rant above.

We are concerned the data provided by the NTSB does not support the govt story.

You make excuses for it based on data we decoded and admit cannot be used for Accident Investigtion.

No, we don't trust your data at all. We just use it against you and it's working quite well.

You are basing your theory on data which cannot be used in Accident Investigation which we decoded. Feel free to keep using it to support your theory if it makes you feel better.

Keep In "truther" fashion you use a partial quote to continue your nonsense. Did the 9/11 Commission fail or not? That only requires a yes or no answer?

I'll let Thomas Kean answer that...
www.youtube.com...

We'll continue to use the data along with all of the other resources which prove you wrong and there is NADA you can do about it

You can use it all you want. But it speaks volumes you dont have the experts to decode it and you are wrong on all theories based on it due to the fact we are telling you the data is unreliable/inaccurate due to the software used for decode. Not to mention inherent errors associated with INS including the fact it was off by more than 3000 feet at departure.

I'm spending the evening at home as I've been half way around the world and back in the past few weeks and I have a bit of "jet lag".

Uh huh.. sure. And i have a brindge for sale in Brooklyn, Cheap! Why are you always so dishonest Reheat?

That's, of course, something you don't understand unless you count transiting two time zones....

Yeah, because former Regional Airline pilots cant get a job at an International Carrier.... or travel the jumpseat farther than two time zones... you assume too much as usual.

The nervous laughter suits you...

Regards,
Rob

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't intend to reply to all of your personal comments/attacks directed toward me, but I think that if we go over only 2 years of posts, anyone knowledgeable except a "truther" would agree that you're an infantile aviator with a political agenda. If you persist I'll make an effort to gather all of your faux pas posts and post them for everyone too see. At this point, you're not worth the effort.

Keep an eye on our lists Reheat, they continue to grow. Yours remains at what.. two self proclaimed Military pilots?

It's quite obvious that neither I, Beachnut, or Pinch have made an efforts at organization. On the other hand, you have and it's pretty obvious why you have only a handful of people to support you. You're growing lists is only in your imagination. I see you've added a couple of "students" in the past year or so. Now, that's impressive!

If a navigational aid is not accurate it is considered to be unreliable. Are you sure you're a pilot Reheat?

This is a prime example of your dishonesty. Accuracy is not defined in any of these posts, yet you attempt to impress those unfamiliar with navigational aid tolerances, and airway/approach design to make some kind of point. Neither INS's in airline operations or DME are accurate enough for the forensic use you are attempting to use them for, but certainly have been and are accurate enough to provide positional information for flying safely. You've tried this kind of crap previously on PILOT oriented sites and were laughed out of the Forum. Want me to post an example or two? If you continue these personal attacks, I will.

The NTSB plots the position in the form of csv file, Flight Path Study and animation reconstruction. You claim they are wrong. The NTSB does not accout for any errors in their presentations other than a clock annotation error and MCP error. Do you know more than the Experts at the NTSB?

This is being said by the person/group who is attempting to prove the NTSB WRONG and IMPLY that the NTSB is "in on the conspiracy". The irony meter just exploded!

It's in BOLD above. That "egg" on your face is not becoming.

I spend about 2 hours a month conversing with you or addressing your lies/spin. You spend every day behind your screen talking about P4T and people you think are nuts. Who exactly is "obsessed"?

Yes, I do post comment now and again and I will continue to do so. At least I post on different subjects to refute you and your evil agenda. I'd say it's pretty effective and both you, CIT, and your evil agenda are almost dead. You are already isolated to "fringe lunatic" media, so maybe my efforts are not in vain.

Dishonesty and a mistake are two totally different things.

You and your cohorts theory rests solely on positional data decoded by P4T in which P4T admits cannot be used and is unreliable/inaccurate. Your "mistake" costs you your whole theory.

Now, you're just being funny. Our "position" (if there is only one consolidated position) takes ALL of the physical evidence into consideration to include Radar data from several different sources to arrive at the obvious conclusion that, in fact, AA77 impacted the Pentagon.

Now, here you are admitting that the data YOU decoded is unreliable/inaccurate, but it constitutes the basis for your entire premise along with the NTSB impact time, which you now admit is wrong.

In essence, you are distorting the issue of AA77 impacting the Pentagon with data which you admit is not correct and then use that to produce DISTORTED and DECEPTIVE physics to show that didn't happen.

Now, that you've admitted the OP is wrong it's time to disband your evil organization, take down your Web Site (to include your Forum), apologize to all of those whose time you have wasted, and disappear into oblivion.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I don't intend to reply to all of your personal comments/attacks directed toward me, but I think that if we go over only 2 years of posts, anyone knowledgeable except a "truther" would agree that you're an infantile aviator with a political agenda.

The only one offering attacks and ad homs are you and your cohorts. Case in point bolded above.

If you persist I'll make an effort to gather all of your faux pas posts and post them for everyone too see. At this point, you're not worth the effort.

Why not? You spend all day on the net obsessed with others you think are "nuts" and fail to source all your other claims, so at least you're consistent.

Yeah, we know Reheat. According to you and your cohorts, i want to kill anyone who disagrees with us and we're only in it for the DVD sales (but give our presentations streaming free on the web).

Attempts at character assassination from behind your screen is all you have and the reason for your refusal to debate live.

Keep an eye on our lists Reheat, they continue to grow. Yours remains at what.. two self proclaimed Military pilots?

It's quite obvious that neither I, Beachnut, or Pinch have made an efforts at organization.

....but are obsessed with "nuts" every day and night of your internet life.

On the other hand, you have and it's pretty obvious why you have only a handful of people to support you. You're growing lists is only in your imagination. I see you've added a couple of "students" in the past year or so. Now, that's impressive!

Another dishonest statement made by "Reheat"

There are alot more than two. And they arent "students". You sure you're a pilot Reheat?

Also, not everyone wants to put their name on a website only to get attacked by anonymous individuals like you who hide behind your screen. Obviously we have alot more professionals working behind the scenes. Case in point, we can get the decode, you cant. We also have a major update coming, and they're also not "students".

This is a prime example of your dishonesty. Accuracy is not defined in any of these posts,

This is a prime example of your ignorance and spin. I ask again, did you miss the part where the 757 and Military pilots agree with the video presented? Did you watch it yet?

Neither INS's in airline operations or DME are accurate enough for the forensic use you are attempting to use them for..

Actually, we dont need the INS or DME as the Experts at the NTSB already calculated a position for us. You and your cohorts claim they are wrong. Are you familiar with how FDR Experts and Accident Investigators determine position from an FDR? We are... as we have spoken to many (including several recorded calls) and have numerous Aircraft Accident Investigators in our organization (more coming too.. oh the horror). Hint: its not determined by INS or DME. But DME is more accurate than INS. Period.

You've tried this kind of crap previously on PILOT oriented sites and were laughed out of the Forum. Want me to post an example or two? If you continue these personal attacks, I will.

Actually, many pilots agreed with me, only your cohorts who infiltrated the thread could only offer ridicule. I think the thread was deleted. There were two IIRC (one may still be there, there is now a third on INS as well proving many of your claims false). Can you find it?

This is being said by the person/group who is attempting to prove the NTSB WRONG and IMPLY that the NTSB is "in on the conspiracy". The irony meter just exploded!

The BOLD above are YOUR words, not mine. Really, you feeling ok Reheat?

With that said, arguing with you is pointless as its clear you cant even determine my words from your own.

The rest of your post i dont have time to read, but im sure there are many more attacks so i'll skim through it and quote them...

and your evil agenda

You are already isolated to "fringe lunatic"

you are distorting the issue

produce DISTORTED and DECEPTIVE

your evil organization

Wow Reheat, for one who says he doesnt attack others... that doesnt seem the case.... I saw there were also many unsourced claims including your Strawman once again that we "agree the NTSB data is wrong". A reminder Reheat, the bold letters above are yours. Hopefully this time you'll comprehend our words vs. yours.

Have a nice day....

Rob

edit to add: LMAO, ok, now i see where Reheat is confused. He is confused by this statement...

"The NTSB places "impact time" at 09:37:45. You and your cohorts are saying the NTSB is wrong and you are correct. "

The above does not mean, "i think you are correct that the NTSB is wrong". The above statement means you think the NTSB is wrong and YOU are saying THAT YOU are correct (as you said regarding "Beachnut" on the previous page, and as compared to the NTSB position).

A bit of an 'englush' lesson for you Reheat.

When a conjuctive word is used in a sentence such as "and", statements both apply to the verb "saying" and are interchangeable. Here is the same sentence with the same meaning...

"The NTSB places "impact time" at 09:37:45. You and your cohorts are saying you are correct and the NTSB is wrong. "

Nice try at spin though...

Regards

[edit on 6-10-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I don't intend to reply to all of your personal comments/attacks directed toward me, but I think that if we go over only 2 years of posts, anyone knowledgeable except a "truther" would agree that you're an infantile aviator with a political agenda.

The only one offering attacks and ad homs are you and your cohorts. Case in point bolded above.

What a hilarious statement. You posts are full of insults and I merely reply in kind. That will continue unless you stop. It's obvious you don't know what an Ad Hominem is.

Attempts at character assassination from behind your screen is all you have and the reason for your refusal to debate live.

Why do you want a live debate? Not confident in your theories? Nothing can be accomplished live that can't be accomplished in a written format.

I am impressed, NOT.

Also, not everyone wants to put their name on a website only to get attacked by anonymous individuals like you who hide behind your screen. Obviously we have alot more professionals working behind the scenes. Case in point, we can get the decode, you cant. We also have a major update coming, and they're also not "students".

You ought to check your keyboard, the keys for spelling professional ought to be worn out by now. No one except you gives a "hoot" about a decode.

This is a prime example of your dishonesty. Accuracy is not defined in any of these posts,

This is a prime example of your ignorance and spin. I ask again, did you miss the part where the 757 and Military pilots agree with the video presented?

I'm not impressed. You will obviously only get those who agree with your perverted agenda to endorse your cartoon. As has been proven multiple times, anyone can take your formula and calculate whatever G is desired. That has been demonstrated several times in this thread.

Neither INS's in airline operations or DME are accurate enough for the forensic use you are attempting to use them for..

Actually, we dont need the INS or DME as the Experts at the NTSB already calculated a position for us. You and your cohorts claim they are wrong.

Oh, those same experts that you are attempting to prove wrong and are attempting to show are an accessory to mass murder? Those experts?

Are you familiar with how FDR Experts and Accident Investigators determine position from an FDR? We are... as we have spoken to many (including several recorded calls) and have numerous Aircraft Accident Investigators in our organization (more coming too.. oh the horror). Hint: its not determined by INS or DME. But DME is more accurate than INS. Period.

Need I remind you again that the NTSB did not do an Accident Investigation. It's really a shame that with all of this expert advise and all of the "Professionals" that are supposedly helping you that you can't get any attention other than trying to "pwn" people on Internet Forums, challenging people to debate you live (so you can record them) and spreading your propaganda on fringe lunatic radio. That's a shame that you can't get any further than this. If you win a Pulitzer Price you won't ever have to work again. What's the holdup? You need Beachnut, Pinch, and I to support you, so that you can take this to court, huh? Then you wonder why no one who matters takes you seriously.

Actually, many pilots agreed with me, only your cohorts who infiltrated the thread could only offer ridicule.

Infiltrated, huh? Last I knew this is a PUBLIC FORUM. So, anyone who disagrees with you has infiltrated. Yes, I understand.

BTW, you deserve nothing but ridicule because you are selling "snake oil".

The BOLD above are YOUR words, not mine. Really, you feeling ok Reheat?

With that said, arguing with you is pointless as its clear you cant even determine my words from your own.

A reminder Reheat, the bold letters above are yours. Hopefully this time you'll comprehend our words vs. yours.

So, after arguing incessantly you finally admit that you made the statement I said you did. Then you try to give an English lesson on the use of conjunctions. Why didn't you continue to give a lesson on unnecessary REDUNDANCY because that's exactly what it was.

I won't pull a CIT trick, so I'll let it go. Try to write more clearly (without redundancy) and perhaps it won't be so confusing. You need English writing lessons in addition to math lessons instead of spending so much time attempting to sell "snake oil".

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yet another post by Reheat filled with ad homs and attacks.

Reheat, normally i couldnt care less about typos, spelling or correcting others on the english language, but by you putting words in our mouth due to your inability to understand simple sentence structure, had to be noted.

With that said, this thread is nothing but a circle at this point and i dont really feel like correcting all your unsourced claims and strawman arguments again.

The facts remain,

The Experts at the NTSB position the aircraft based on a csv file, Flight Path STUDY and animation reconstruction in which the NTSB claims is from AA77 FDR. It does not support the govt story or Mackeys (false) conclusions. You and your chorts claim the NTSB is wrong.

Reheat, i repeat, it is clear why you will never put your name to your claims or even source your claims. It is also clear you do not have the confidence in your aeronautical knowledge for a live debate as clearly you will get cornered quick just on your lack of comprehension skills for basic sentence structure (i obviously over estimated your comprehension skills which is why i didnt catch it the first few times). If at anytime you should change your mind, you know where to find us.

Only Reheat would try to spin "confidence" from a live debate to behind his screen. Too funny.

Ron "pomeroo" Weick disagrees.

Regards,
Rob

typo

[edit on 6-10-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
after 'skimming' through this thread, i declare TRUTH the victor!

YAY, truth!!!!

look how hard the spin-miesters wiggle and squirm to try and keep simple facts obscured in technophobia-land.

"mounting evidence" is a downright 'sexy' phrase.

mount you, shadow-lords.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
[quote=reheat]I see you've added a couple of "students" in the past year or so. Now, that's impressive!

and its already proven they have more experience and knowledge than you. anyone can verify that.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Domenick DiMaggio]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

See, lookie, lookie. You're continued obsession with my identity is validated and amusing. You've only mentioned it in every post in this thread in reply to me. It's hilarious to watch!

do you think val mcclatchey should know killtown's name?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

"lookie, lookie"? Who exactly is the 8th Grader?

It's appropriate for the audience.

Is that a death threat Reheat?

Paranoid much?

So, You want to play a game, huh? That's your speed in spite of the bloated boasting.

This whole thing is a evidently a game to you. Just like those instantaneous G's in the OP cartoon. Bwhahahaha!

The rest of your babble is not worthy of response.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
How dare you call a former US Navy Top Gun fighter....

"How dare..."?????

LAUGHING my freaking HEAD off!

You ought to go over to Tomcat Association board and see what the REAL reputation of Kolstad is. He is an absolute laughing stock.

Kolstad might have you and Captain Bob hoodwinked, but those with whom he flew see him as he is... a fool and an idiot.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by pinch]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

I'd like to thank everyone for their participation and take this opportunity to remind everyone what I'm sure you already know - personal attacks and off-topic sniping are against the T&C and make posts subject to deletion.

It would be a shame to have to delete a post that contains some worthwhile response because the author couldn't refrain from taking a swipe at a fellow member.

Please stop.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Hey Pinch...

Interesting from the site:

Kolstad is not on the F-14 Tomcat Association's list. He is listed on the F-14 Aircrew List as being w/ VF-211 ONLY. I am searching for the particulars, but I suspect we got his name from a squadron roster/photo which appeared in The HOOK. I'll post the reference PDQ.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by pinch

Hey Pinch...

Interesting from the site:

Kolstad is not on the F-14 Tomcat Association's list....

TY,

One more brief comment from the F-14 site:

Don "Puppy" Bouchoux was driving in vicinity of the Pentagon and literally had the airliner fly over the top of his car. Mike Rioux witnessed the approach and impact from his office in Rosslyn. That's good enough for me.

Don Bouchoux was in the back seat of an VF-51 F-4 off Coral Sea that bagged a MiG 17 on 11 June, 1972 with then-LT now retired RADM Winston “Mad Dog” Copeland in the front seat. CIT tried to contact Bouchoux but according to Craig's list, Bouchoux never returned the call. Smart man.

When someone refuses to entertain for even a nanosecond the foolishness of a no-plane-impact theory, they automatically become suspect in Craig's mind, which is really the best evidence that Craig's "scientific" approach is absolute BS. I've had some email contact with retired Capt Bouchoux on unrelated to this issues and he is one great guy. This whole "G-force calculation" debate becomes moot when you have an eyewitness who watched the aircraft hit the building (as Bouchoux did as well as more than a dozen others, including many of CIT's witnesses.)

You can see his plane and a pretty freaking young Pinch here.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join