It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Force calculations prove official Pentagon attack flight path impossible

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For those of you who are interested how fdr data are obtained, recorded and timed, look at: *SNIP*

That's the answer to this conspiracy for me, at least. From the beginning I suspected that NTSB data cannot be accurate due to physical/technological limitations. Timing of events is not accurate. Because there is a lag between actual sampling and recording time. It wasn't designed to be very accurate, as it's not really relevant for accident cases.

I did put push pins onto Google Earth extracted from raw fdr file myself, It somewhat matches Yellow Pin Guy results, however projected yellow line drawn by the original poster won't exactly match. Mine goes a little bit North of the antenna, that would require a slight right turn to be made to impact the building where it did. And by the damage pattern on the building we know that AC had a slight right bank at the impact time.

Mod Edit: Please do not provide links to other discussion boards without permission as stated in the Terms and Conditions.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

[edit on 9/21/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
You only attack me, and offer no real substantive rebuttal, for things that I researched to help you understand flying better. I welcome your discussion.

I just read the above.

Beachnut, are you saying you never attack us day after day, night after night on the JREF? Isnt your new level of frustration shown in the form of "Pffft, Terrorist Apologist/Loyalist"?

Why do you lie so much Beachy?

Beachnut, i wanted to buy you a beer before. But now you are just a plain old liar. Be sure to go back and scrub your posts at the JREF as you will be exposed as a liar in short order.

Yeah, we know why you refuse to debate us "Terrorist apologists", "dolts", "crackpots", "nutters", except of course from behnd your screen. And then you try to straighten up and fly right when on a forum you know we arent banned and will get you banned if you attack the person instead of the argument?

Poor form Beachy.

Actually.. pathetic.

I now know why you get no respect, even from those on your own side... You're a complusive liar.

typo

[edit on 21-9-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
For those of you who are interested how fdr data are obtained, recorded and timed, look at: *SNIP*

An auto tech versed in data storage is taking them all to school on that thread. Thanks for posting.

I'd post the links to prove you wrong, but they will be removed. So, i'll just report your post instead.

Mod edit: link to website removed, see previous post.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT..........

The NTSB data is irreconcilable with the physical damages and all the eyewitnesses prove the plane wasn't anywhere near where it needed to be anyway.

There is no way around the evidence proving their story false no matter how much you want to believe it's true.

This is an unmitigated BALD FACED LIE.

There are dozens of witnesses you have not and refuse to interview. Even for some you have talked with you distort their statement to support your fantasy.

You are on record as refusing to interview any of the thousands who were involved in the rescue, fire fighting, and clean up of the Pentagon. I have a flaky WiFi connection or I would post the link to your statements. If you argue I will manage to find and post it.

Your freakin' story has been proven wrong in every way to Sunday and back, but you still continue to spout this nonsense. It's plain evidence of obtuseness and cognitive dissonance.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT..........

The NTSB data is irreconcilable with the physical damages and all the eyewitnesses prove the plane wasn't anywhere near where it needed to be anyway.

There is no way around the evidence proving their story false no matter how much you want to believe it's true.

This is an unmitigated BALD FACED LIE.

There are dozens of witnesses you have not and refuse to interview. Even for some you have talked with you distort their statement to support your fantasy.

You are on record as refusing to interview any of the thousands who were involved in the rescue, fire fighting, and clean up of the Pentagon. I have a flaky WiFi connection or I would post the link to your statements. If you argue I will manage to find and post it.

Your freakin' story has been proven wrong in every way to Sunday and back, but you still continue to spout this nonsense. It's plain evidence of obtuseness and cognitive dissonance.

Wow Craig why do you refuse to do this?
Is it because you are too busy finding the proof that civilian contractors planted explosives at the Pentagon like you claim?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Reheat,

Why have you refused to go to Arlington and film witnesses on location as did CIT?

Do you prefer to attack them anonymously from behind your screen?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

Rob. we were trained to call V1, at just a few knots BEFORE reaching V1....you see, most peoople realize that the time it takes to say it, out loud, at Jet speeds....and the time it takes a person to react to the engine failure, or whatever emergency presents itself....takes a few seconds.

A common ploy was to trigger a false 'Engine Fire' warning just below, or at or near V1...to see if hte Flying Pilot would react, and reject the take-off, when in fact, the 'Fire Warning' was false, the N1, N2 and EGT all showed a working engine, better to complete the takeoff, and deal with the 'fault' in the air.

That's why the Non-flying pilot was trained to announce, very clearly 'Power Loss', as he/she monitored the engine instruments during a takeoff. Certainly I hope YOU do that, on your Dornier!

As you know, nothing happens until 800 feet....then the callouts begin, and they vary depending on the airplane. The 'Positive Rate, Gear Up' calls occur, of course.

On the B757/767, for a V1 cut, as you call it....or just an engine failure at V1, we called, at 800feet, Flight Level Change, set MCP speed, Engine Fire/Failure Checklist.

Of course, some airports had a different altitude for the 'clean-up' in an engine failure scenario....I'm thinking Bogata and Quito, especially...but we briefed that before every takeoff.

Any more questions????

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
reply to post by johndoex

Wow dude you deserve the 2008 pot calling the kettle black gold plated statue for that one.

Please post links from P4T main site or forums which "attack" Beachnut or Reheat and others on the JREF. Then, side by side, post their attacks.

Bottom line, you people are obsessed with us. We hardly spend any time on you.

Unlike you, we dont spend too much time on people we think are "nuts".

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex
An auto tech versed in data storage is taking them all to school on that thread. Thanks for posting.

I'd post the links to prove you wrong, but they will be removed. So, i'll just report your post instead.
Why would you think they will be removed?

And this guy makes much more sense then any of CT "pilots". You may know how to push buttons, but you don't have to know how things work. It's beyond your job description. All you have to know is how to operate the equipment.

[edit on 9/21/08 by syeager9]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
Why would you think they will be removed?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and many more on the same page and pages after...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
*** Stop It ***

Please refer to one another by member name or nothing at all.

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

sorry bud but JDX distorts names on a regular basis.
I understand that most of the mods buy into JDX so I understand why you deleted my post.
Funny how his OTP's remain.
ban me if you want.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
**** reminder ****

Continue posting off topic in this thread and Posting Bans will be implemented.

Please be guided accordingly.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I struggled to find a way to respond to these attacks on MY credibility, and still stay on topic.

By pointing out the errors in the OP's premise, which I did a few posts back, I think I've accomplished much.

The remainder has been, quite frankly, frivoulous, and a waste of some people's time, perhaps.

But, nonetheless important to point out my own bona fides. Attacking the person who posted (me) seems to be a continuing tactic, by others.

I stand by what I have written, they are not lies, nor misconstruing of facts.

I've defended myself sufficiently.

Let the readers decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join