It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigfoot Alien Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not sure if this should go in the Alien or Crypto section...if it is in the wrong section I apologize ahead of time.

I was wondering what the recent members thought of an alien-bigfoot connection. I have often wondered this considering the lack of physical proof yet so many sightings. Could Bigfoot's be a race of aliens? I remember vaguely hearing of some UFO encounters with a spike in Bigfoot activity but I can't seem to confirm that. What are the members thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Aliens and Bigfoot both appear to a limited number of people then seemingly disappear. Bigfoot leaves footprints sometimes, UFOs sometimes leave ground traces. No definitive evidence so far, though. So in those ways, they're similar, I guess.

One could conjecture that they may represent different manifestations of a similar process, such as tulpic physical manifestations of thought forms, or perhaps temporary incursions of other realities into our normal spacetime reality. The same can be said of many other things, like ghosts, leprechauns, or angels/demons. It's all very hard to prove, though.

The thing is, we still don't have a very good understanding of time and space, and are only slowly becoming aware of our inherent limitations in perceiving and conceptualizing possible alternatives.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The tuplas is an interesting theory but I don't think that would explain the different types of UFOs supposedly controlled by aliens. If it was tulpas I think it would be reasonable to speculate that they would all resemble flying saucers.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm glad someone brought this up. KUDOS!
Anyone ever read The keepers? It's also on youtube if you wanna listen to his inteview. Well the author Jim Sparks talks about how Bigfoots are used as slaves for alien greys at one point in the interview. I think they were working deep inside Dulce. I forget the details but I'll get back to you on that

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Again! Another thread about aliens and bigfoot. All you younsters realize this was a plot for the show "The Six Million Dollar man" right?

Not a new idea, no proof linking the two, maybe we should ask Lee Majors?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've read of at least one sighting several years ago, where a UFO crashlanded in the himalayas, and a single yeti-look a like came out of the crashed saucer, and escaped in the mountains.

But of course, where did the UFO then go...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe the Bigfoots are an alien race that originally came from a doomed planet somewhere in the Galaxy. Then a more advanced alien race took the Bigfoots away from the dying planet and found them a home where they could survive in similar conditions - Earth.

Just a thought, but us Humans are always wondering if aliens would take us away from Earth and find us a new home if it is necessary.

new topics

top topics

join