It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would like to be a vampire?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
you might contract HIV/Aids sucking blood, you know....

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupusyonderboy
I admit I'm a 35 year old trucker and I daydream all the time of being a Vampire. The mythical type, say a Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. His best role and only one I like him in. But if it came down to it and if I met a Vampire and he or she offered to change me I'd be terrified to go through with it. How could you believe they are just going to kill you?

good question,
i never thought of that
if i met a vampyre and they wanted to change me
i would want to get to know them first
=]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

hey same here!

I'm constantly telling my boyfriend that i dont want my life to end.. and i don't understand why we should die; other than the fact that the world would be over-populated.

Would be cool i guess. ha.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

im a hybrid if you dont know what is its half vampire and half werewolf and trust me you dont want to be one of me and i dont know to meany peaple who are vamps or werewolfs but they hate me because im boht of them put toghter and as you all know the war between them im sorry to tell you it dosent happen theres no war and we just try to survie and the ones that i know dont eat humans we eat animals. my phone # is 858-229-3110 if i dont anser then tell me in the voicemail that your from the hybrid part of the seceret web site and il try to get back to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by a real hybrid!!
reply to post by cmd18B

im a hybrid if you dont know what is its half vampire and half werewolf and trust me you dont want to be one of me and i dont know to meany peaple who are vamps or werewolfs but they hate me because im boht of them put toghter and as you all know the war between them im sorry to tell you it dosent happen theres no war and we just try to survie and the ones that i know dont eat humans we eat animals. my phone # is 858-229-3110 if i dont anser then tell me in the voicemail that your from the hybrid part of the seceret web site and il try to get back to you.

oh really
I'm not trying to be mean but
that so reminds me of the movie "underworld"
but i believe you since you gave out your number and and trying to give somewhat of a proof of what you really are.
innywhoo where are you from exactly?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

i would have to agree with you in your posts about vampires. People just have to get over the hollywood notion of what vampires are. These vampires have been honed by the human mind, what lies beneath is till unaccounted for. There are different kinds of vampires, they can feed on energy, blood. Though everything is still a life force, vampires are quickly drawn to them, they are just careful and have rules so that they won't have to deal with a lot of problems with humans. Eventually, they have evolved also not only humans. Humans are so keen to annihilate beings that is a threat to the food chain that is why methods and rules have been placed to limit all contacts with human.

Vampires can feel also, do you actually believe that a soul is just a piece of matter that will leave once its host is dead. A soul is what keeps you as a being, it gives you light to what you must be doing. Vampires who are still enraged after turning have merely been engulfed by the darkness that is bound to them for lifetime. Until they emerge from this darkness then that is only the time when they can see light again and be able to control themselves. They have soul, they just get lost around the darkness but eventually they do find it. They love, they empathize, they hurt. Humans would just like to put them in a scenario where they would be more of a beast though we could never blame them.

Are they real or not? The answer is within you. No one can change your mind once you've locked it away. Only you can know the truth, it is too tiresome to convince people.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

I would love to be a vampire. The life just seems so interesting and cool. I do agree that it might get lonely being one though, but think of all the things you could accomplish if you were alive forever. You'd never have to worry about death, or worry about where you'll be in 30 years because if you live forever you don't really have anything to worry about.

So yes, being a vampire would be very very cool, and if they existed I'd totally go find one and make them make me one.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
vampire- yes in a heartbeat i mean i do think they are real and do still exist though most people doubt it! a lot of my friends call me a vampire so i always question my own mortality but then just push it aside until its brought up again. just wanted to say that! so people already think im a vampire so of course i want to be a real one so then i wont have to question myself when people call me a vampire just because i look like one!

i would love to be a vampire

-fallenangel97

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hi I read your post and i am pleased to say that your dream may actually come true. i am a vampire i need about a shots glass worth of blood every two weeks. I am very sensitive in the sunlight. I am very strong and fast. but sun will not kill me. My teeth are perticually(sp) sharp I was born a vampire but my vampire blood didnt kick in untill i was about 10. If you want any more info email me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hi I read your post and i am pleased to say that your dream may actually come true. i am a vampire i need about a shots glass worth of blood every two weeks. I am very sensitive in the sunlight. I am very strong and fast. but sun will not kill me. My teeth are perticually(sp) sharp I was born a vampire but my vampire blood didnt kick in untill i was about 10. If you want any more info email me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes,
Given the opportunity, I would love to be a vampire.
But I don't think that opportunity will ever present itself.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ahhh well some would say yes, but honestly i enjoy mi life of living and stuff, so no
but all mi friends say they wanna b one so, yerr
I just tell them their crazy, who would want to drink blood and never die, it would suck

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
lol why would u want to b a vamp.... i meen how wud u like to spend all of eternity in a coffin an drink blood lol

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think it would be absolutely wonderful to be a vampire. For one, there is a lot of this world that I want to see, and no one could do all that in one human life time--well, not to the point of actually enjoying all of it.

And also, I think the world needs some kind of a hero--ha! a vampire hero
There are so many horrible people in this world: rapists, serial killers, Nazis. If I were a vampire, I'd get rid of people like that, help make the world a better place. That might sound a bit extreme, but that's how I really feel. I would love to save vulnerable women from ill-intentioned male predators, or punish someone with too many murders on his track record. I've always wanted to be a vigilante, but being a vampire would make it so much easier, and I would be impossible to catch

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ironic that those among us who are "vampires" are mostly likely to deny their eternal salvation framed in a dark light... even though the parallel is undeniable. I have explored this in greater detail in the thread Dracula's Christians.

There is good reason why this story/mythology has such a strong perennial following. We all want to live forever. Interesting to note how this desire/quest applied in reality, just as in fantasy, comes at a dire cost.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkPassenger

I know exactly how you feel. Death is always on my mind -- time is always on my mind. There's never enough, and it only gets shorter. Of course if Vampires DO happen to exist, there are no absolute facts, because no one has interviewed an actual Vampire. We don't know if they're immortal, or if they burn in the sun, etc. We just... succumb to the myths.

Anyway, DarkPassenger, I too am afraid of the nothing I'll become once I'm burried in the ground. No thinking, no seeing. Just oblivion. And if I could believe only one thing with unbreakable faith, I wish it were that there would be more after this life. But I just don't hold that belief (permanently, at least - I believe in many a thing). I am also like you in the way that you want to live your life and acquire what it has to offer. I want to learn to play the violin and the piano, learn to speak different languages, and see weather at it's most extreme in every climate. I want to have the TIME to save money for University, and the time to be further educated without feeling like it's a waste of my short years. I want to meet a man who I have a deeper than love connection with, a man with which I can stand beside and others can feel the love radiating between us, because it's so true. I want a family to spoil, and friends who know the real me. I want to know who the real me is. I want time.

So yes, I would love to be a vampire if immortality/a prolonged life came with it. I suppose losing those you love over and over again would be difficult, but then again I don't attatch easily and hopefully if there were a way to change me into a vampire, there would be a way to change those of my choosing into an immortal as well. Another downside to immortality would be living through the end of the world.

But I'd be willing to sacrifice those things for the chance to live for a superbly long time.... If in fact, Vampires ARE immortal.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
[edit on 25-5-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I guess I wouldn't want to be a vampire, glad who I am currently. I'd like to meet one though. I do believe there are real vampires, but I suppose theyre (as i like to call them
) "anti-social beasts".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join