It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Trails in Winnipeg MB, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
please note I'm not sure if this is 100% in the right section but anyway...

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Canada's home of Center of Disease Control, where they sent a bunch of military people to train to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to learn to deal with civilians, and some other stuff, as well as the city I happen to live in... anyway, this isn't relating to myself directly but rather a friend of mine brought to my attention that he seemed to have witnessed planes leaving chemi trails here's some clips off his thread "Winnipeg Chemical Trails" in the facebook group "1,000,000 People against Chemical Trails! Stand up and raise awareness!"
---------------------
Monday, September 15th I noticed alot of planes flying around Winnipeg who were spraying Chemical Trails all over, I'm going to try and get some footage up on here to show you but Winnipeg isn't the only place this is going on right now. Has anyone else noticed anything strange or do you have anything else to add to this?
---------------------
Their are chemtrails also again september 16th.
---------------------
[someone else comments back]
I first noticed them in June and now it is a daily occurence. I remember a nice sunny June morning when there was at least 5 jets criss crossing the sky with these thick chemtrails. Within an hour it was so overcast that you couldn't see the sun!

------------------------------------------

anyway I myself just wanted people to be aware and if I could relay any info to my friend then maybe I might even get em to join in directly from where I've left off.......

------------------------------------------

Sept 17, 2008 6:30pm (GMT -6:00 central time)

upon searching youtube you can find plenty of video clips from people who have seen these

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Plasmar]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
After watching 'Aerosol Crimes (Chemtrails)' I finally got some comprehensive info on this phenomena that even the sheeple are noticing now in Vancouver. Would you believe that at the height of summer there were NO flies around the dumpsters. That scared the # out of me. I put this video together to sneak in the chemtrails problem that is roundly attacked and suppressed by the 'you know who'. It's getting a lot more play that it would otherwise.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I live in Minnesota and also have been watching the chemtrails all week. Beautiful blue sky days and they fill it up with the trails. Took some pics but can't figure out to get them on here. I walked out my front door and straight up saw a cross made from them. Pissed me off all day

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ok...here's some pics

sylph ?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I live in Michigan and have been noticing a proliferation of chemtrails within the past several weeks.

At first I thought they were vapor trails, but over time as I closely began to watch the sky, I saw that vapor trails dissipate within a few minutes, while the chemtrails gradually flatten out and form a thick "blanket" of haze lasting up to four or five hours.

I observed not merely one or two of these chemtrails at a single time, but many. Many! On at least three, separate occasions I watched high-altitude jets fly over and counted up to twenty individual chemtrails being set across the sky.

They usually run east to west, and from horizon line to horizon line, but sometimes they will run in the opposite direction as well, forming a "lattice work" across the sky. Within 30 to 40 minutes the trails flatten, merge, and form a dense haze.

About eighteen days ago I observed a very heavy "lattice application" directly over what I calculated to be the Detroit area. And then, about a after that, I saw two more chemtrails, but instead of the usual white trail, they were a very dark grey color against a very blue sky. There were no other clouds in the sky. Just these two, thick, dark streaks. To say it was eerie, is an understatement. I observed this on a Friday.

Out of curiosity I am now recording when I see these things and have noticed that they seem to occur later in the week (Thursday or Friday). But so far, I have not seen any (ANY!) on the weekends when people are more likely to "be out and about." Is this merely a coincidence?

My husband thinks I am nuts. But I am concerned. I called a couple of elected state and local officials and talked with them about the trails.

No one was aware of anything, but they did promise to look into it, especially after I "reminded them" about a state report published a few years ago. Some local environmentalists discovered frogs that were showing up with developmental aberrations (internal organs on their outside skin, extra or missing limbs, etc.)

I also tossed out a question asking whether this might be linked to what is killing off our bee population. (I believe it was Einstein who said once that if the bee population were extinguished, mankind would have only about four years left to exist!)

I believe that with awareness comes a responsibility to inform others. I'm not sure what should be done. I don't even know if anything CAN be done, but I certainly don't want to sit back and let this pass without saying something.

Until I figure out what I can do, I can only urge YOU who are now reading this to tell others about what we (you and I) have seen in our skies.

Just simply go around and ask people to look up and to observe; and then to ask themeselves what THEY see and what they think is going on up there. They will probably look strangely at you and think that you, too, are nuts. But at least ... we tried.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythicshadow

Would you believe that at the height of summer there were NO flies around the dumpsters. That scared the # out of me.

www.youtube.com...

Its because they all came here to Az city, and have been driving me nuts all summer! lol I have never seen so many flies. I could not even sit on my porch all summer.

Its a serious situation though. I think they put different mixes in different places.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Flagged

Now how long will it be before the nay-sayers arrive en masse with claims
of 'there are no chemtrails' ?

Sydney here. Chemtrail Central. Seven years of it.

Only break we had was Good Friday a couple of years ago, and several weeks immediately prior to and after the last general election.

We had such a high-profile loud-mouth in the opposition party. Claimed he was the king of environmental issues and ready to hit the ground running if his party was elected. Well, it was. And guess what ... not a peep out of the creep regarding Chemtrails or much else.

Right now, Sydney is experiencing another of those hazy (actually Chemtrail) days. And of course, they bleat on in the whore media about 'global warming' and 'drought' .. drip, drip, creating new neural pathways in the Sheepies' brains until they believe the garbage.

They're very brazen with the Chemtrailing here in Sydney .. have seen them spraying huge crosses in the sky, loop the loops, etc. in addition to all the usual stuff (grids, parallel lines to the horizon, etc.)

Who flies these planes ?

We need to have words with them

new topics

top topics

join