It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the first rule, banks especially?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think that the first rule is knowing how to cheat. I spoke with a friend about this and he said there were no rules.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
While I hate to perpetuate a meme that is responsible for the oppression of hundreds of millions of people (if not more).

The first rule of banking is the Golden Rule: "He who has all the gold makes the rules."

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
While I hate to perpetuate a meme that is responsible for the oppression of hundreds of millions of people (if not more).

The first rule of banking is the Golden Rule: "He who has all the gold makes the rules."

Yet the banks that do allegedly have the gold do not. What happened? What is the first rule of financial arithmetic?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

I am among those who expect the truth is that they in fact DO make the rules.

Evidence will be available to us when we see which Banks and financial institutions survive the shake down of all the little subsidiaries that executed the lending policies that have brought us this far.

Not trying to sound patronizing, since I am not an expert on the subject, but I have found great truth within the answer to the questions: Where is the money NOW? Who has it? Where is it in 'reality'?

Virtual values on an actuarial table or a spreadsheet are NOT 'real' money. Yet it is what they gave me when I was 'approved' for the mortgage of my home. The 'leap of faith' we take with the banking system is finally rising up to bite us in the butt.

We 'trusted' these people, and have virtually no other choice but suffer their greed.

They are now redistributing the wealth, between major banking bodies within the global 'central' bank body. They can't lose. In a loosely pessimistic mindset: we are slaves to their construct. No alternatives are permitted.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by redled

I am among those who expect the truth is that they in fact DO make the rules.

Evidence will be available to us when we see which Banks and financial institutions survive the shake down of all the little subsidiaries that executed the lending policies that have brought us this far.

Not trying to sound patronizing, since I am not an expert on the subject, but I have found great truth within the answer to the questions: Where is the money NOW? Who has it? Where is it in 'reality'?

And I have found greater truth in a big tunnel between UK and France going bust and all the workers available tomorrow.

Virtual values on an actuarial table or a spreadsheet are NOT 'real' money. Yet it is what they gave me when I was 'approved' for the mortgage of my home. The 'leap of faith' we take with the banking system is finally rising up to bite us in the butt.

Even you have read those left wing herrings, money is not created, it is secured on something of worth, so when properly managed, you go back into your gold vault and are told, 'wait, or all you'll get is a house.'

We 'trusted' these people,

Nah, always check.

and have virtually no other choice but suffer their greed.

Shouldn't have trusted, should've regulated, esp. against lobbying.

They are now redistributing the wealth, between major banking bodies within the global 'central' bank body. They can't lose. In a loosely pessimistic mindset: we are slaves to their construct. No alternatives are permitted.

By whom? The Legislature? Tish.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by redled]

new topics

top topics

join