It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Batman Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
After the Dark Knight I'm wondering if they will make a third film or call it quits at two. My gut says they will make another, but I doubt it will be as good, like The Godfather Part 3.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm pretty certain they'll make a third as I heard somewhere, can't remember now, maybe IMDB.com, that Nolan and Bale signed a 3 film contract.

Also, there's the money factor, the new Batman films are raking in shed-loads of money, why would they stop making them?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thats true, I'm just hoping they aren't going to ruin it by making to many sequels, the ending of the Dark Knight was a really good way to finish the movie in my opinion. Shame that Freeman is gone though.

[edit on 21/9/08 by Chilled Zen]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yeah, definately. Morgan Freeman is one of my favourite actors, it won't be the same without him.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well if the rumours are to be believed...

Johnny Depp as the Riddler and Phillip Symour Hoffman as Penguin will be joining the cast for the third installment of this era of Batman movies.

If so that is alot of talent entering the cast to outshine Christian Bale once again.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me when Morgan Freeman died. Last i heard he was in a car accident but was alive. I had not heard he had died. Please could someone direct me to a website that can confirm this.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
He's alive, read the bottom of personal life section, didn't realize he suffered that many injuries.

Morgan Freeman

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but I completely cannot stand the new Batman films.

When you wrap a piece of crap in tin foil...its still just crap in tin foil.

I know a lot of you will disagree with me.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes they are planning to make a new one
The villains being the riddler and the penguin
Rumourd that johnny depp will be playing the riddler

[edit on 24-9-2008 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If the rumor is true johnny depp would be an awesome choice. He plays crazy in a very funny and real why. I so want to have a few hours with him. LOL He was so good in Pirates.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Just found this interview with Michael Caine, aka Alfred Pennyworth:

“They’ve already got them in mind,” said Caine, when asked who he’d like to see take up arms against the Caped Crusader. “It’s Johnny Depp as The Riddler. And The Penguin is Philip Seymour Hoffman. I read it in the paper.”

So Caine is like the rest of us, reading gossip in the tabloids, right? Except for one thing…according to the actor, he confirmed the news through the studio itself.

“When Christopher [Nolan] said we were going to do ‘The Dark Knight’ next, I didn’t know what that meant in Batman terms,” related Caine, who plays Bruce Wayne’s loyal butler, Alfred Pennyworth. “I said, ‘What’s the story?’ and he said The Joker. I said, ‘Oh, s–t! How are you going to top Jack [Nicholson]?’ He said, ‘Well, I’ve cast Heath Ledger. And I went ‘Ha! I couldn’t top Jack, but if anyone could, maybe Heath could.’ And he did.

“I was with [a Warner Bros.] executive and I said, ‘Are we going to make another one?’ They said yeah. I said, ‘How the hell are we going to top Heath? And he says ‘I’ll tell you how you top Heath — Johnny Depp as The Riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman as The Penguin.’ I said, ‘S–t, they’ve done it again!’” [Laughs]

source

top topics

join