It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Think Tank - United...What can't We Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As any headline will show you America is in trouble. We face the toughest times in our history and people are starting to give up. Our system is in ruins and we keep turning to the government to see how they are going to fix this mess. Frankly, I don't think they can.

But that doesn't mean that it's not fixable, It's not a quick fix and it's not an easy fix but it's still fixable.

What do we do? well, WE start to figure it out. I don't know the answers, but together we can brainstorm and get some plausible ideas that are a start to a better way back to our America. We can start forums in our hometowns and get people involved, we can use the internet, we can pull together and get Americans involved.

Once we the people have a better way of doing things, we contact our senators, our congressmen, our city councils and we get the idea heard and ask that it be voted on by the people in a general election (not as a bill, not as something our representatives vote on, but by all the American People)

I'm not talking about Civil War, I'm talking about getting involved and using the collective minds, common sense, morals, ethics, and intelligence to restore our place and beliefs in America. We will only fail if we fail to try.

This great country is not dead, it just needs change.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Run ...Just ....Run...

We can help people introduce the Amero. The world is very competitive, we need the Amero.

new topics

join