It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just burried my beloved dog

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I need to express my grief somewhere, I am home all alone and cant seem to get hold of friends or family on the phone. Her name was Diamond because she shown like a Diamond. She was my girl, my friend and my love. She was the finest companion a person could have.

She loved riding in the back of my truck and would bark at all the cars. She liked to run in the fields and sniff all the stuff. She could catch snacks in mid air as fast as I could throw them. She always would show the full emotions of more people than I have known and had more heart and soul.

Her nickname was Neener. God I miss you so much already girl. You were a GOOD dog.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
sorry to hear it bro
I am close to doing the same thing here.
It leaves a hole for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My heart goes out to you. I wish i had some sort of magic words to make it better. Losing a family member with fur is devastating . Diamond sounds like she was blessed to have someone like you, that loved her so deeply. I am sure she had a wonderful life.
My sincerest condolences on your loss. (((hug)))

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thank you shadow watcher, It is so hard when they are dying. My hear goes out to you.

Originally posted by SugarJ
My heart goes out to you. I wish i had some sort of magic words to make it better.

You already did say some magic words. Thank you, and thank you for the hug I really needed one.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
LoneGunMan...

More hugs for you ...as many as you need....I've been there a few times too, and it's as bad a losing a human...you gave her a great life while she was here, and she will be around you always...keep talking to her, and telling her you love her. And don't give yourself a hard time for grieving...I took months to get over this kind of loss, and it's completely natural. Be kind to yourself.

Lots of love

Cait
(with tears in my eyes)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Perhaps you would like to post a picture and her name or something similar on this thread I created a while back. Its the BTS pet obituary so that members never forget their loved pets.

Sorry for your loss

RIP Diamond

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
awww
so sorry to hear about your beloved dog, Its so hard when we lose one of our babies,

Remember all the good times and hold on to the lessons you taught each other,

Big hugs to you xx

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Man, I'm feeling for ya.
I, as the name implies, am a cat guy. I love my cats without reservation and they return the favor, as I'm sure was the case with your pup.
So, So Sorry for the loss.
Best Regards,
LC

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss...Every so often you may feel her jump into the back of your truck, or brush against your leg, or even catch a breif glimpse of her romping through the field. Just know that she will be around to keep an eye on you. My Muphin II has been presenting himself for the 8 years since he had to go...
We are blessed to be so loved unconditionally.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
thank you everyone I will say something personal to each of you soon but damn my luck one of my kittens is dying right now in my left arm. my lab puppy got hold of it and messed it up pretty bad. he didnt know...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ah, what can I say that can help your heart move through this painful time? No words can express what I feel in my heart for you and your precious Diamond. Take good care of yourself and I am only a u2u away if you want someone to talk to. J.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am so very sorry for your loss LGM!!!!!

My Heart goes out to you more than you know...

Feel free to give me a U2U and tell me all about Neener; I would truly love to hear,,,,

Semper

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
LoneGunMan...

More hugs for you ...as many as you need

Cait
(with tears in my eyes)

I can feel your hugs all the way over here in the states, Thank you for sharing my pain and thank you for the wonderful compassion.

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Sorry for your loss

RIP Diamond

Thank you friend. She is resting now after a long period of suffering.

Originally posted by asala

Remember all the good times and hold on to the lessons you taught each other,

Big hugs to you xx

I am right now.

Thank you for the warm hugs and love.

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
I love my cats without reservation and they return the favor, as I'm sure was the case with your pup.
So, So Sorry for the loss.
Best Regards,
LC

I love my kitties too! Thank you.

Originally posted by pyrytyes

We are blessed to be so loved unconditionally.

Nothing better than that. My dogs and cats make me so happy. Yet so sad. Thank you.

Originally posted by antar
Take good care of yourself and I am only a u2u away if you want someone to talk to. J.

Than you for letting me lean on you in my u2u’s. You helped me with so much good advice and shared energy. A very special thank you.

Originally posted by semperfortis
I am so very sorry for your loss LGM!!!!!

My Heart goes out to you more than you know...

Feel free to give me a U2U and tell me all about Neener; I would truly love to hear,,,,

Semper

Semper what can I say. You really helped in letting me talk about her to you, and you really did care to hear it. God bless you sir. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It hurts so much when we lose a much beloved family member.

I'm sorry that you're now holding a dying kitten but I'm glad that the kitten has you to ease it's crossing with love and care. The puppy meant no harm.........they forget they are so much bigger then little kitties.

Hugs to you. I wish I knew how to ease your pain. If I can do anything please I'm only a u2u away.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

RainbowsBridge.com
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown

I hope this brings comfort to you and to all who have lost a much beloved friend.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I know your pain. Bless your Heart.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
LGM...my heart goes out to you as well.
Been about a year since we lost our beloved Raydar to cancer.
Haven't had the heart to accept another dog into the family yet. He was one of a kind and the best damn bulldog ever.
This may sound impersonal, but have you thought of what to do with the remains?
For us, we had our dog cremated, and spread his ashes over his favorite place to play and run. It just seemed the right thing to do.
Big hugs,
AD

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
aaww mate,my condolences. I know how much that one sucks. I love dogs,I'm sure that you gave her the best home she could have wanted,she was lucky to have had you.

Last pooch we lost (Charlie) The other half got so drunk,started wailing uncontrolably. We had to get the doctor out in the end,who just turned up,saw the empty bottle of scotch and chucked a bucket of water over him
(just thought I'd try to bring a smile to your face) It all ended happily,cos the very next day,we went up to the dog shelter and moved Mr Eddy in. Charlie new that Eddie needed a home,and he moved on.

Peace to all the dog lovers out there,and LoneGunman,chin up,I'm sure your little Neener knew just how much you loved her.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am so very very sorry for the loss of your loyal friend LGM.
I can't imagine what you are going through nor what it feels like to lose your baby like this

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

That was simply beautiful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join