It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Led down a path...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'd posted a message pertaining to the same subject in an alternate thread quite a few days ago, and as far as I've seen, there's been no response to it. I post this message now only because I feel I am in dire need of the input of some others-- and, with the appearance of a personal account very much alike what has been swimming through my head in a book, I now have reason to believe that there are others out there who should have their own account(s) and may be able to help me understand where I am headed...

For a long time I've believed that, with all the stress, starvation and lack of opportunity I've been shown, that I've been led down a path to... something I cannot express.
Over the past year-to-two-years, I've been given reason to believe that this would mean my entering the Army, or Government in some regard-- that the abilities and presence of mind I have were meant to be used to some greater end.
As time goes on, 'coincidence' and the swirling world around me push me more and more towards the Army.

So, my question to you all, if anyone could possibly help me, is: Has this sort of thing happened to anyone, or anyone that you might know? If so, did you or they find out at some point that there was something more controlling, or someone or (group of someones) that appeared to be 'pulling strings' behind the scenes to bring you or whomever to the point where they realized the depth and complexity of some possible plan that had been laid out for them?

Please, if you are someone who is in some possibly sensitive spot or job where you don't wish to make your knowledge public, please AIM or U2U me. I am beginning to feel desparate and as if I'm losing control of my fate.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
do not join a military force. to find out why, read scott adams book "the way of the weasel" . i know dilbert can be a boring subject to non nerds, but this isnt a comic book anyway.

dont be led down a path where you must involuntarily use force against someone for the sake of your own neck.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"I am beginning to feel desparate and as if I'm losing control of my fate."

Noone loses control of there fate..unless ur Saddam

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What does this have to do with Mil Projects?
Moved to Chit chat

new topics

top topics

join