It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be better for the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was wondering, what would be better for the seven billion people in the world. World War three? or a world wide stock market crash?

I was thinking a stock market crash. Less people would be killed, most to all of the world technology would still be there. I can not think of any other reasons for it.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Mmm i dont think the world needs a world war tbh i think a stock market world be much better for the world than a world war but then again whoose gonna survive the average person who worked all his life or the rich billionaire who was born into all his wealth.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The world should want a strong russia nd someone that america cannot really touch. So obviously that rules out ww3.

But the other thing, do we only get two choices.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am going with global economic crash. Sure a lot of people are still going to die, but at least some of us in the world will still have a chance at survival as it would bring communities closer together and probably a bartering system would take place for goods and services. WWIII would probably kill thousands if not millions or billions of people and leave large portions of land if not the whole planet uninhabitable for eons.

[edit on 9/17/2008 by CaptGizmo]

new topics

top topics

join