It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA and FBI admit to internal spying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
" CIA operatives gave Shia LaBeouf a taste of what they have on file about him. The actor thought the film (Eagle Eye), in which he plays a man who is stalked by invisible special agents, was pure fiction until he realized operatives have telephone conversations and insider information on all celebrities."

I aslo heard that they can use the ADT security box in your house to listen to conversations and use on star of any of those other services to track and disable vehicles. This is BIG brother at it finest, they are watching the moves of people and listenting to them when they think they are in private. They had recorded phone calls of his from two years ago and played them back for him, what i find interesting is that they are openly sharing this information. Does anyone have any other ideas on ways that they can track and record people.

BTW although i am new to ATS i am no Troll, i have been reading ATS for about a year or so and just never found anything newsworth to post.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jasoncordoba

Please provide a link.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.hollywood.com...

There are many other sources as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Also reported here:

The Zaz Report

I remember a member of my family many years ago was convinced that TV's could work both ways. I lmao at that

To be honest, if its electronic and can send or receive a signal then its capable of spying as well. (Apart from the screen of an old CRT TV)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah i can difnatly see that as more and more technology goes digital and is connected to a network the more monitoring that will go on. I just think it is crazy that they can use your home security system to monitor your conversations and your movements. I guess that sometimes we want to be ignorant and trusting but i just don't see how anyone can anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I've heard others say that tv's can work two way as well and I believe them. What they've said is definately credible. What was your family member referring to? Can you provide some more details to their experience? sounds like mi5/6.

I'm sure that there are tons of people's phones tapped and they don't know.

i'm sure that we're tracked and recorded way more then we would assume.

Can't they track your movements via your cell phone signal?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
They said something about 1 in 5 calls is recorded, more so for cell phones i would guess becasue they are easier to access. MOvements can be tracked via cell phone signal, about 4 years ago the government mandated that all new cell phones sold would have to be equipped with GPS technology. The civilian version of this technology allows parents to register a cell phone that their child has and they can log in to a site and see where their kid is at any given moment given that the cell phone is turned on. i would not see how they would be able to monitor people through their TV, i would think that there would have to be a vidoe recording device in the TV like a webcam for it to even be possible.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This can't be the same FBI and CIA that spied on Americans back in the 70's. WE have laws that stopped that. Oh yeah.... The Patriotic Act.

You have no privacy, anywhere. And this is very sad for Americans.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i would not see how they would be able to monitor people through their TV, i would think that there would have to be a vidoe recording device in the TV like a webcam for it to even be possible.

I was more referring to how the CIA has in the past used various forms of media communication to spread propaganda. that is a form of mind control in itself. Operation Mockingbird.

Do any of you remember when cnn apologized for putting the wrong text on tv when they had images of hugo chavez which implied assasination? Oh, that was a mistake? lmao....

top topics

join