It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Masonic Story indeed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This dude calls himself Freemason and claims to be a member.
You guys have swallowed his # here and in other threads, argued with him but never really questioned if he is what he claims to be.

I can tell you for nothing. He's no Freemason. He doesn't have a clue. He knows nothing about the Craft except for what he has picked up on the internet. He's nothing but an unintelligent geek who is trying to make a name for himself by clinging to something he's not.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
While I can agree that FM's statements and temper tend to be...ummm...passionate....I wonder why you, leveller, would claim him not a mason.

We all have different views of being a Freemason....from state to state, country to country, and so on.

I would hope that all Freemasons could put aside our regional differences, and keep our eye on the real goal.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
I wonder why you, leveller, would claim him not a mason.

Well, dude, I read back through a few of this guys posts. There are too many inconsistancies in them which point me to conclude that he is not a freemason nor has he ever been one.
One example? He suggests that if the public want to watch freemasonry, they should go and watch an installment. LOL. The general public is not allowed in a freemasons temple when ritual is being performed - that's the whole bloody point of it!!!
The reason I point the fact out that he is a fraud is because, as you state, he expresses a very vociferous opinion. In my view that opinion is founded on a falsity and I don't agree with the impression that he is giving out about masonry.

Yeah, I'm a computer geek, but I'm also a freemason myself. I can state absolutely, with certainty that this dude is a fraud. Not only is he not a mason but, with his attitude, he never will be.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
how do you know if he is a Mason? You don't know him. All Masons are not alike. Some people are much more difficult to brainwash than others. It doesn't take very much to join a lodge.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.ao.net...

and theres many more.................

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I personnally believe a real mason never going to tell on a forum he are a mason...

come on guy, it's a secret groups, and 1 basic rule of every secret organisation is to keep all the member secret...

arc

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From what I know the main secret to be kept is the signs one mason will use to recognise another. Obviously it is good manners not to publically 'out' another mason without his or her consent.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Now that's a ridiculous statement.

I can proudly say that I am a Mason...and the "Worshipful Master" of my local lodge.

As for "Worshipful Master", it is just a title, like "President of the United States" or "Chairman".

arc

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
some common sense prevails at last.....

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My Father is the grand master of Ireland, he has been in it from i can remember (i am 25 now) what made me 1st wonder about his lodge was the name lists inside the group, They are all security workers in northern Ireland, it reads like an IRA hit list, Ex RUC Special Branch, Army Intelligence, PSNI Special Branch, Murder Squad ect ect, now I don�t complain (because they all come to me to get their PC�s upgraded and fixed lol) so I am laughing, but I can say this, me and my father have joked about it many a time, I would say oooh you boys are just into new world order and other stuff like that, one time when I asked him about new world order he got very uptight about the whole thing, and he said to me, look Darren its like this son, if it was not for wee groups like ours that you find so funny and secretive, you would not be living in the peace you are today, you would not have the things you grew up with and you would not enjoy the amount of work you DON�T have to do in this life, because there are men like us in the background making sure your life is half way easy, don�t put down a new world order Darren he said, we only want this country and wider world more civilised , we only want to take the bad families and the bad people off the streets so your children and my grandchildren can grow up without being raped and murdered for the sake of some drug filled waster to get his next hit !!!

I was shocked he said it, that was the day after 9/11, because the whole new world order thing was in my head, but he seemed very touchy in the days leading up to and after 9/11, he does not speak about 9/11, and I will never be bringing it up to him.

My Father is Ex Army, Royal Irish Rangers British Reg, and spend 10 years in the 22nd Ulster troop of the Special Air Services British SAS.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Leveller, I both sincerely and greatly doubt your membership in the Brotherhood, and doubt your claims as to why FreeMason is not a mason.

First off, brothers don't call eachother out and bash the other one in public, that is why you are not a mason.

And you greatfully failed to give a link to where FreeMason claims that you could view an Installation, but even I understand what he was saying about this, without the context you so cleverly avoided to give. The only thing that is not witnessed by observers is the opening and closing on the 3rd degree, after they've opened they go to recess, this is probably what he meant.

But then you wouldn't know, because you haven't put forth any evidence of knowing anything about masonry.

Good to see you rahboni *tips hat*

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Helen...what is this?

This link you gave here, about the Shriners. Don't you ever bother to check your sources?

It's aweful, to think that such misinformation can be allowed to persist, I wish you'd delete it
In fact I damn will demand that you or a moderator delete such crap from this forum.

www.villagehatshop.com...

Here is where fezs come from, they come from Fez, Morocco, an awefully far way away from where your crap link says.

www.geocities.com...

Oh my god what's this, more info strengthening the fact that the Fez comes from Morocco!!! Oh my god, where did you find such crap else where?

Sorry if I'm coming off a bit angry, but I don't like the way you misquoted my signature.

My signature is "masonic" and yes it can be found in "Matthew 7:7" but from the context I'm lifting it from, it is Masonic. And I'd like people to know what is in my signature is also in Masonry. If I wanted people to see it as a bible verse I'd have said "Matthew 7:7".

Please think before you post.

Now will someone get that crap out of here? I mean god, just looking at the link makes me want to throw up. This is as bad as saying the Halocaust never happend.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite
Leveller, I both sincerely and greatly doubt your membership in the Brotherhood, and doubt your claims as to why FreeMason is not a mason.

First off, brothers don't call eachother out and bash the other one in public, that is why you are not a mason.

But then you wouldn't know, because you haven't put forth any evidence of knowing anything about masonry.

Well dude. I can see where you're coming from with your argument. But the fact remains that I sincerely disbelieve that the guy who calls himself Freemason is a member of a lodge which is recognised by the Grand Lodge of England. Evidence wise? Well there are just some things that he has posted that don't add up. Find links? Dude, I'm far too lazy for that.
You can doubt me I guess- that's your right. But I'm confident with what and who I am and as this is the internet there really is no way I can prove to you that I'm a mason. It doesn't really matter anyway. My point was that the guy who calls himself Freemason is a fraud and that is what I was indicating. I'm not too worried either way if people want to call me a fraud because even in R/L people have doubts and suspicions. As a mason you live with a cloud over your head every bloody day.

As for calling each other brother and the fact that I'm not allowed to call Freemason out? Dude. I'd kick his fukking ass in real life - brother or not. (Actually I probably wouldn't 'cos he might turn out to be an OK guy even though he talks crap on the net). Being a freemason does NOT mean that you can't have an opinion of another person (mason or not). And it sure doesn't mean I can't call out a guy who I'm positive is a fraud.

I guess if you're interested in taking this further we could try to hook up on MSN or ICQ or something. I'm more than willing to answer any questions that you have regarding masonry as a whole. Evidence wise, I'm fukked LOL. Unfortunately there are some things that I would find morally wrong to post on an internet forum and that's just the way it goes.

So I guess that leaves you with 2 choices. You can doubt me as you've chosen to do or you can maybe keep an open mind. Either way dude, neither you or I are going to lose any sleep over it.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well Leveller, glad to see you too...I'll say a few things I told you privately, publically too. Just because a post needs a response

First off, about the "calling out" bit. No problem with doubting a brother's membership, but I find it fairly distasteful to claim they aren't, especially in public, and especially after they are already banned, for reasons most now don't know, because half the active people here were not here when Freemason was. So more or less you are slandering him, not "exposing" him.

I won't call you a fraud now, as you've at least taken the time to reply
but I would hope in the future you'd present yourself as a mason to me

And I wouldn't go so far as to say a cloud, it's all what you make of it, I find it to be the sunshine

True though, the really only strong way to prove anything is if you give me your Name and Lodge, and we don't need to go through THAT much hassle, I suppose a general chat of experiences would be enough

Your paraphrase thing after your wanting to kick FM's butt is quite the more wise thing to say. It's hard to see how someone really acts, on the internet

And again, while you're "positive" FM is a fraud, I know him not to be. But I'll give you credit, some of the things he'd get rilled up about, were a bit less than masonic

One thing I'd like though is you to U2U me about some things you think morally wrong posting on an internet forum.

Anyways, cheerio

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Have i personaly done something to offend you??
read Hammerite///////

All i was doing was posting a thread to the subject ""Strange Masonic Story indeed"""

is it not true that everyone is allowed an opinion ???

Why does it upset you so???

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Of course...opinions, however you were presenting a source. And the information within it was horrid. See the "truth about Fezs" to understand that.

I have no problem with opinions, I have billions, but whenever I post information, and sources I try to get something as factual as possible.

Now I had noticed this "bloody fez" dung way back when you first posted it, but I hadn't registered at the time so ignored it, I only realized it was still there just yesterday, and really, to anyone not just Masons, but Muslims too that has to be the sickest and most attrocious website I've ever seen.

I couldn't see any better way to rip it to itty-bitty shreds then by leaping at it (and you consequently) with all claws

But please, take no offense, just expect to have any more such horrid information be torn to itty-bitties, I'll expect the same from you

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh consequently, Illimatic I'm surprised you haven't jumped down this site's throat yet yourself. Because it says the moon in Islam comes from the "Moon god" that Muhammad worshipped, and that Moon God's name was Allah and that is why Muhammad is a Pagan, blah blah and more crap.

Here's where the Cresent moon in islam came from, who knows where that site pulled such crap out of its @ss.

islam.about.com...

Has nothing to do with Muhammad really, since he died 800 years before the Cresent moon was adopted as a symbol by the Ottoman Empire.

Oh blimey, I can really get so damn annoyed sometimes by anti-masons.

Just horrible, they lie that's all they ever do

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
if i offended a muslim with a wrong web site ,then sorry.........the above is an Islamic web site that explains the flag etc...........

Strange masonic story indeed ...........is the subject........

it was not intended for islam.........

[Edited on 11-3-2003 by helen

[Edited on 11-3-2003 by helen]

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by helen]

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
quote/////Hammerite.......Oh blimey, I can really get so damn annoyed sometimes by anti-masons.

Just horrible, they lie that's all they ever do ....unquote///////

And who is the father of all"" lies""???

with all power,signs,and lying wonders,'' wrote Saint Paul(2Thess2:9)

Satan is the father of lies, as Jesus said,for ''there is no truth in him''(John8:44)

As for myself,im a Christian and my God is ""not of this World""

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah so that must mean Satan is the master of AntiMasons. Damn those Satanists!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join