It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you male or female? Can you tell just by reading one's post?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Prozac Heart

I would say you are male!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I can tell you from experience that it's difficult to tell whether a person is male or female by looking at their avatar. The giveaway though can be the subject matter of the threads. Now you can't do this really on this board since the subject matter is so varied but I remember a time when I was first on the net for a regular duration. It was on a forum dedicated to an old 60's TV show named "Thunderbirds". There were a total of 12 of us on the forum. Needless to say a small forum. I suspected that the board had a strong female component when one of the threads asked 'Who's your favorite Tracy Boy?". Most of the people on the forum had replied on it as well. There was also a massive and overwhelming hatred for a Female character in the show. Over a period of a couple of months I found out that I was the only male on the forum!!

So it may be possible to have a good idea if a person is male or female or not. The method isn't perfect though and you can expect a lot of errors.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

Good Lord! You read me like a book there!

Like..wow!

I'm impressed

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Yup lol, I'm a guy. Lol what about age? Who can guess my age?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I figured you were male, probably 16-17 yrs old... because only... wait, that's t&c violation..., because only uh... "fools" there, that's a better f word, listen to blink-182.

Bwahaha.

It said I was female.

[edit on 9/17/2008 by Kalapadea]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Prozac Heart

I'm thinking your pretty young, maybe not even an adult yet!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Yeah I'm 16 lol. But a very smart and attractive 16 year old haha

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
How about "no"

16 in the article from your 15min of fame thread, just saw it.

I thought I was smart when I was 16... I mean I did awesomely on my SAT scores, and hung out with people 10 years older than me. but then I actually grew up, and I look back and say "god I was a tard"

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalapadea

Haha I don't really have that opinion of myself, I was kidding lol.
I dislike people who talk themselves up and act arrogant because they perceive themselves as better than everyone else.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

Ty... the give away was your post in the tattoo thread. You had shared that you had a henna tattoo once. This is mostly a female tradition, also I just noticed now, perhaps subconsciously earlier that you also have a moon in your avatar.

Which of course is the Triple Goddess. Merry meet...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join