It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh my god, acebryan7ox....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
anyone who knows www.youtube.com/acebryan7ox he was one of the most respected users on youtube he brought a MASSIVE amount of people into the ufo phenomena his account has been banned

why........ i really think something is up

[edit on 17-9-2008 by elliotalien]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
uhh.. what?

I... uh nevermind.

I love when someone starts a topic, you post a reply and he/she changes the thread completely to something elses by the time you hit the post button..quite frusterating.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
We'll have to wait and see how skinny he gets in the so called "fast"

I'm not to sure what to think about him, but if he's a fraud, hes a good one

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
if this user has said "I have to go" then he's not been banned,but it looks more like he's a-made a decision to not use that account anymore,or b-is going for some dramatic exit.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Can't see how he could be a fraud of anykind at all.
All he does is to collect clips with documentaries and such about UFO's.
And he has tons of hits, why would he fish?
Might be he did, but I can't understand why he would do it.

It's all very weird.

Why collect video clips about UFO's for so long as he did and then all the sudden *wave" and then shut down his account?
Sounds far fetched.

He had tons and tons of clips about UFO's. I've visited his account page many times. Always something there to check and watch.
So this is both sad and damn annoying.

He did an awsome work collecting all the clips he did so I have much respect for this guy/girl/extra-terrestrial/what ever he is.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
He has probably posted somebody else's copyrighted material. That is the usual reason things like this happen on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He will be back soon, I bet.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh please tell me it is not true!
I remember many a time when i would sit down and browse through his videos.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OMG! I wish I had something to add but I am just shocked! I had just congratulated him earlt this week for his GURU rank upgrade recently. His were the most respected vids of their kind on the tube. Hope he comes back soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ouch! thats a real shame, as has been said there was always something worth a watch on his tube.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Quite a few accounts went down yesterday. I am still researching, found something interesting about Bill S1959?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
EMERGENCY - YouTube PRESSURED to Impose Mass Censorship

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just a link to a vid giving you a little info about all of this. He was not the only one banned. I had him and a few others I had subscribed to and they are banned now. Strange but true.... Ace had about 800 vids available to watch. I had another guy banned that had 1,000+ vids. Lots of good info out there never to been seen again unless someone can repost them.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
summit big might happen soon..don't think they want it brought to our attention..this censorship is being brought on under anti-terror laws...c'mon who the heck do they think they are kiddin this is getting like pre war nazi germany..give the people an enemy within they will be too pre occupied to look at the bigger picture..look at the banking system the now!!there are moves on...or am i just being paranoid????

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
summit big might happen soon..don't think they want it brought to our attention..this censorship is being brought on under anti-terror laws...c'mon who the heck do they think they are kiddin this is getting like pre war nazi germany..give the people an enemy within they will be too pre occupied to look at the bigger picture..look at the banking system the now!!there are moves on...or am i just being paranoid????

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

I´ve found him on ReVVer revver.com...

top topics

join