It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange orange UFOs in Finland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok, in Finland we dont have many ufo cases. In May 2008 we had Tampere ufo case (Forell).

In September 2008 we have couple of interesting cases: ufo is first square shape, then round object. No explanation yet.

I made some translations, information is only finnish language available.

KAUNISSAARI UFO

Source MTV3 news tv channel:

Mtv3 news

In Finland (Kaunissaari) Jaakko Hellsten and his wife saw strange object 1.9.2008.

"We started look closer and we saw square shiny, orange object, it came close very fast. Then it was so bright we could not even look", Hellsten said.

First object was square, then round object.

Hellsten took couple pictures.

The object was same place 10 min.

"It look like sun burning"

Hellsten called coast guard office. Same time object vanished.

STRANGE LIGHTS, NORTH OF FINLAND

Source:

Raahenseutu

Two girls, Vilma Heiskari and Sonja Anttila saw 13.92008 strange orange light when they was driving a car. Light was half-moon shape and twice big as moon. It was very bright. Altitude was 20 meter (estimation). Both girls saw the light.

Friday night 12.9.2008, same area almost, a woman saw strange light. First object was square shape, then it was round. Colour was orange.

It was very very bright light, a driver was forced to stop the car!

Location map:

If I get more information, I let you know..

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi, I was just browsing through when I found this sight. The reason I was browsing was because last night I filmed some strange lights above Espoo, West of Helsinki. Have put it on You Tube ; see

www.youtube.com...

Very strange lights and what I believe could have been a UFO, no other possible explanation??!! Please let me know what you think...Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
These Orange Balls or Light or OBOLs are being seen all over the world it seems. UK, USA, AUstralia are a few places. These are the best pictures I have ever seen of one. Wish I knew what they were.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have noticed orange lights in the sky which seem to behave differently than the average star.

Thay faciniate me and I am curious as to what they are.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
take a closer look at the pic with the square orange object. it seems to have been darkened. if you look close enough you will see the light pole to the left via the reflection. am i the only one that sees this?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I forgot to mention in my earlier post that two different occassions there was an arange glowing ball that was placed between two trees near my house, lower than a star would be.

Both times I watched them for about twenty minutes or so and then they just disappeared, didn't fly away, or anything...........Just disapeared.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
In the flat I recently (a few months back) moved into , there is a room at the top of the building , which I am currently in the process of redecorating. From that room , there is a pretty good view of the sky , only cut off just a fraction above the horizon by the houses of the town in which I live.
One August eve, the evening of the predicted begining of a meteor shower (persuids ? I can never spell these damned names) I was setting up , getting my binoculars out, preparing a chair to sit in , and generaly getting comfortable for the shower in prospect, when I glanced out of the window and saw , just a little above the tops of the houses , but obviously FAR further away than that, seven orange orbs. They would move slightly every now and again, then wink out completely , then it would appear as if they had relocated and begun to glow again. I have never seen anything like it before or since, and I cannot explain it at all . They were there for maybe two and a bit hours , before disappearing altogether. The meteor shower was in the end a bit of a let down due to some suprisingly fast developing cloud which obscured the heavens almost entirely , but I really didnt mind much , since I had already witnessed something far more unusual!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Nope. Definitely looks to be a pole of some sort in the first pic.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by Sliick

Nope. Definitely looks to be a pole of some sort in the first pic.

Agreed - something else there, not necessarily a pole, but it could well be one...

Probably a street light!

The other photos show the object out of focus, hence why it's round...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This video ufo look very similar than topic:

You-tube

[edit on 13-11-2008 by hande]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I might have 2 more witnesses in GPS coordinates 61° 38' 33.60" N 23° 35' 57.00" E in Ylinen. I'll be confirming the date and then reporting to the investigators. Interestingly the path would make it in the middle of the 2 other sightings.

[edit on 14/11/2008 by PsykoOps]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I believe they are reptillian spaceships, preparing for the Planetoid ship (star, near Venus) which will arive in May 2009 (according to them). This is one of the most serious, and important eras of time in the history of the planet.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

top topics

join