It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Music: Now if there's Any Doubt Russian’s Love Their Leadership…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Take a look at these two fit Russian girls, and their techno song about Putin.
Imagine if you did this in the West about one of our leaders. They’re all so disgusting that even a rat wouldn’t touch them. And then when you look at the Western coverage over something like Georgia www.abovetopsecret.com... or Iraq you realise it’s not because we lack propaganda either.

The English Version…
uk.youtube.com...
Exactly the same version but Russian (poorer sound quality)…
uk.youtube.com...
A more political version from a rally in Russia…
uk.youtube.com...

Just goes to show all the CIA money being spent destabilising (oh I meant bringing democracy) to Russia is because Bush and co are jealous that someone can be both democratically elected and worshipped afterwards.

To see why Russians think this way I reckon this 45 second video (taken from a News Corporation en.wikipedia.org... propaganda documentary) speaks volumes…
uk.youtube.com...

Yeah that was Putin back in 1991 (9 years before becoming president)!!! How I wish we had a leader who aspired to (legally) take out ten criminals for every policeman killed.

Of course in the West everyone (except the common people) would feel terribly sorry for the criminals. But then we are of course a democracy.
A shame then that approval like this don't tempt them...
www.guardian.co.uk...
But understandable when you realise that the real way to change governments is to buy shares in the right media companies. Then all else follows. Therefore Murdoch is the liberal's god.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
After the fall, putin had to do such a thing, the country was being run by criminals.

Yep your right, about why the russian people should love putin, no matter what the west wants. JUst look at who america get to choose from, if you saw the daily show last night i think you will know what i mean.

join