It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insights of The Celestine Prophecy *spirtitual thread*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Can I ask you if you have ever channelled beings not of this earth ifso please tell us your experiences?

Unfortunately, I have not as of yet. Although I have had several experiences with different "spirits". Then most recent was last summer. My g/f and I were getting ready to go to the apt. pool, but for some reason we decided to wait for half an hour before we went. When we did go it was closed and there were police all around the area. Not sure what was going on we thought this is probably why we waited.

A few days went by and we found out that a guy drowned at about the time we originally wanted to go to the pool. Naturally this upset us. His friends didn't notice he was on the bottom of the pool, and I know if we were there we would have seen him. She is a Operating Room RN and I was a combat lifesaver with the military. Both of us were upset that we weren't there to help.

Well a few more days went by and we we're still upset about the situation. It was around 10pm and we were watching t.v. with our screen door open. When I saw a young (20ish) man walk by and stand in front of the door. it was pretty obvious who it was. He waved and smiled at me. I told him I was sorry I wasn't there to help. At that point I more felt then heard him say it was o.k. and that he it was time for him to leave. He then walked off and I never saw him again.

Sometimes I wonder if it is my purpose to help them move on because this wasn't the first time it happened. Then sometimes I think they just want someone to know there their, but don't we all.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hILB3rT

Can I ask you if you have ever channelled beings not of this earth ifso please tell us your experiences?

Unfortunately, I have not as of yet. Although I have had several experiences with different "spirits". Then most recent was last summer. My g/f and I were getting ready to go to the apt. pool, but for some reason we decided to wait for half an hour before we went. When we did go it was closed and there were police all around the area. Not sure what was going on we thought this is probably why we waited.

A few days went by and we found out that a guy drowned at about the time we originally wanted to go to the pool. Naturally this upset us. His friends didn't notice he was on the bottom of the pool, and I know if we were there we would have seen him. She is a Operating Room RN and I was a combat lifesaver with the military. Both of us were upset that we weren't there to help.

Well a few more days went by and we we're still upset about the situation. It was around 10pm and we were watching t.v. with our screen door open. When I saw a young (20ish) man walk by and stand in front of the door. it was pretty obvious who it was. He waved and smiled at me. I told him I was sorry I wasn't there to help. At that point I more felt then heard him say it was o.k. and that he it was time for him to leave. He then walked off and I never saw him again.

Sometimes I wonder if it is my purpose to help them move on because this wasn't the first time it happened. Then sometimes I think they just want someone to know there their, but don't we all.

Were you meditiating when you saw him or did you just see him through the 3rd eye?

I have to ask how did you manage to get points deducted in ATS?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
hILB3rT
The energy concept is new to me, but I remember when I had excess + energy and helped others. Now the energy is low - I hope the energy returns. I hope energy + people help me get through this time in my life. Some people undoubtedly have an abundance of + energy.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Were you meditiating when you saw him or did you just see him through the 3rd eye?

I have to ask how did you manage to get points deducted in ATS?

I'm not sure I can say I saw him through my third eye, but I wasn't quite meditating either. Often times when I do see spirits I am spacing out so I guess in a way I am meditating, but there have been times were I will catching them in the corner of my eye. I never really thought about how I saw them.

There was a person trolling a forum and I commented on there character. Nothing nasty or foul, but I guess it was enough to catch heat from the mods. When I pointed out to the mod what the other person was doing they slapped me with an off topic post and threatened to ban me. I actually left the site for a few months cause of it, but decided to come back. There is just to much info to absorb. It would be a shame to waste it cause of a lack of judgment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join