It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatwa Issued against Mickey Mouse-'Mickey must die'-unislamic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

I will type more slowly for you this time.

You give an example of death threats against a cartoonist (real person)

And an artist (real person)

and say that is the same as a death threat against a cartoon character?

Get me this time?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Mickey Mouse is not real it cant die its a puppet.
So what is the point of saying this?

Mickey Mouse is a puppet?Where do live?In someone eles'es head?Google 'Disney'

Mickey mouse is a puppet, a cartoon character, a movie character, a fictional entity, that IS NOT ALIVE TO BE KILLED!!
Where do you live?Under a rock?
The fatwah is on MICKEY MOUSE! not on all the people who have done his voice drawn his picture or the guy who plugged in the microphone cord etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

To be fair, what i said is that anything that starts with fox news. Does this post not start with Fox news? Glad you found something to argue aside from the idiotic topic at hand since that is a dead end street for anyone but the most ingorant and sheltered of white bread, American taught good ol boys.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Right just seen the 'close communication with Muslims bit'Are you in cave in Afghanistan by any chance?Do you have a long beard?Is your brother married to a housewife from Cheshire?Yeah ,I've got a message I'd like you to pass along to your 'Muslim Friends'(WHOOOO SCARY)Can you tell the Saudi Royal family and all their rich mates to stop pilling over to London every summer and turning the two mile radius area around Harrods into SAUDI KENSINGTON?It's a complete pain the arse.Traffic is snagged up with Ferrari's and Lamborghini's.You can't park near Harrods or get to the Tube due to huge Bentley's and mellees of rich people all milling around.Getting served in shops is a nightmare due to queues of Abu Dahbi natives buying sushi etcThe streets are filled with smoke from those weird Alice in Wonderland hookah pipe doodah's from people sitting outside cafe's etc(Ever heard of sheesha rooms?)Furthermore,you can't get to Fifth floor food hall of Harvey Nicks due to Arab men and their million s of kids and wives clogging up the lift,so yeah that's what I'd like you to pass on ,that and bugger off to Marbella or St Tropez every summer in stead or are they passe now?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Considering Walt Disney's famously anti-Semetic opinions, I'd have thought they'd have loved ol' Mr Mouse.

And how to kill a cartoon mouse? I'm sure Tom and Scratchy have been asking that question for years.

Honestly, I bet Muslims who are just "sort-of" Muslims are so humiliated by idiots like this. I can just picture them reading it and then covering their eyes and shaking their heads, mumbling "why do you have to make us seem like such idiotic pratts? Why!?"

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwstarry
here is a link to a thread I started a few days ago about the same video.

Original Thread

My apologies ,i regularly check recent posts and threads and did not see yours,i will take a look

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So the best you can do is avoid the point about how completely stupid your statement was and then ramble on about the royal family? So you think that in the world's largest religion, they all talk to each other? You sound as if you are running late for a KKK meeting. It is ok, if you do not want to learn anything and would rather spout hatred. Cannot reconcile how wrong you were about the Mickey Mouse thing so you want me to talk to my friends about what you think of a royal family? Intersting. I am sure they did not pay for those Lamborgini's with the gas you put in your truck huh.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Anyone that claims to have a fatwa agaaisnt Micky Mouse is more the "sort of" than the shame filled eye covering ones.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Perhaps you should talk to an actual Muslim, then you would not soud like an ignorant redneck. There is nothing true in any of the things you are ranting against. You are angry about things that are not true and seem to have no curiousity to find the truth. Talk to a Muslim. Do not take Fox news for a factual orginization.

You can call me anything you like. It does not bother me. You are the one ranting...you ignorant redneck.

And I see you only just registered...tsk tsk

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

So the best you can do is avoid the point about how completely stupid your statement was and then ramble on about the royal family? So you think that in the world's largest religion, they all talk to each other? You sound as if you are running late for a KKK meeting. It is ok, if you do not want to learn anything and would rather spout hatred. Cannot reconcile how wrong you were about the Mickey Mouse thing so you want me to talk to my friends about what you think of a royal family? Intersting. I am sure they did not pay for those Lamborgini's with the gas you put in your truck huh.
YYEEEEEHAAA BOWAH,THe Grand Wizard is on the phone right now .Anything you wanna pass onto him?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
*sigh*

Here we go again.

Western Media focusing on a single comment from one person with unfounded religious extremist views and getting everyone riled up about absolutely nothing.

And some of the comments on here show quite clearly that folk are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Disney's a huge racist nazi anyway and should be avoided.

I do not recall ever seeing MM do anything bad...

That's because the bad ones are now banned and were probably before your time. There's a lot of Disney cartoons banned due to their obvious racism, including plenty featuring the beloved Mickey Mouse. Google 'Banned Disney Cartoons'. There's plenty about.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

You can call me anything you like. It does not bother me. You are the one ranting...you ignorant redneck.

And I see you only just registered...tsk tsk

I merely commented on how you sound, not what I knew you to be. Perhaps if you were to point out my ignorance, that might apply. So far, we just have yours to go with.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

YYEEEEEHAAA BOWAH,THe Grand Wizard is on the phone right now .Anything you wanna pass onto him?

Seriously, that is what you have in way of response. So, we put the Mickey Mouse thing to bed so for two posts in a row you resort to pointless insults. That is ok. I understand that since you were wrong and cannot admit it, you have nothing on topic left to add. That is fine, feel free to rant and rave all off topic you like. It truly shows your great character. Perhaps someone has something intelligent to say in opposition. I will just wait for that.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

To be fair, what i said is that anything that starts with fox news. Does this post not start with Fox news? Glad you found something to argue aside from the idiotic topic at hand since that is a dead end street for anyone but the most ingorant and sheltered of white bread, American taught good ol boys.

Erm, the story actually started with the Daily Telegraph, which then got picked-up by Fox. You're post deriding Fox doesn't really stand.

For the record, I don't have a problem with you ripping on Fox per se ; you could petrol bomb their offices for all I care. All I was trying to do was highlight the fact that the story originated with the Daily Telegraph at a point where you appeared to be trying to diminish the topic because it was 'started' with Fox news.

As for your comment about "white bread, American taught good ol boys", it's completely lost on me as it doesn't describe me personally at all! Yet, I've commented on it!

I don't think it is a "dead end street" either. If this report is true, whilst on the surface it seems a trivial piece, it does demonstrate the disparity between elements of Islamic-based culture and ideology and that of the West. Whilst similar mis-aligned opinions are platformed by Western hard-line thinkers - cf Harry Potter being the Pied Piper of witchcraft - this thinking is usually thought to be out of step with consensus. The issue here is how popular and how much weight the anti-Mickey views are.

They might carry little weight at all, but, where I live in Britain, where Muslim integration is an issue I think it's worthwhile at least looking at these kinds of issues.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

Disney's a huge racist nazi anyway and should be avoided.

I have no love for Disney if only because they ruined some great stories.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
Considering Walt Disney's famously anti-Semetic opinions, I'd have thought they'd have loved ol' Mr Mouse.

And how to kill a cartoon mouse? I'm sure Tom and Scratchy have been asking that question for years.

Has anyone asked this crazy muslim extremist just exactly how they plan to carry out this fatwa?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Get me this time?

IT IS ALL THE S-A-M-E TO US

I-F Y-O-U A- T-TACK O-U-R W-E S-T -E -R - N V -A--L U-E-S Y-O- U W- -I - L-L G-E T G- R-I-E -F .

see ,I can be silly too,I'm not even going to debate this with you as the argument is so pathetic.Only lunatics and your buddies get upset about ..dolls,puppets,images of cute kittens etc etc ad nauseum.By the way I'm chanelling Satan at present and he say's you and your buddies have'nt beaten enough women today ,married any six year olds to seventy year old men or cut any heads off.He has qoutas to fill you know and there could be union problems.Can you just add this to the list,he forgot,he needs a few more sex -obssesed woman haters to fill the media with more hilarious quoutes about the Olympics0that would be great thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It is a dead end street because it is not true because so far, all evidence leads to it being rediculous and it's supporters mostly raving lunatics who no NOTHING about actual muslims. If you do not like being called "white bread american educated types" do not raise your hand when it is called out. I thought that was a simple principle. I could care less where the story came from, I did not address the source, I addressed the opening line of the post. The opening line of the post contained Fox, not any other paper so to address the opening sentence but include the source instead would have been a misquote as well as disingenuous. I fail to see any support for the truth behind this story. So far, all I see is group support for prejudices born out of ignorance and a true lack of real curiosity in place of fast held beliefs based on nothing.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Has anyone asked this crazy muslim extremist just exactly how they plan to carry out this fatwa?

Haven't you seen 'Who Killed Roger Rabbit?'! That mouse is finished I tells ya, finished!

I'm wondering whether, as this whole piece appears to be translated - the word "awesome" stood out in particular! - something has been lost along the way in all this. I think even supposed radical clerics understand that you can't kill a cartoon animal.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Get me this time?

IT IS ALL THE S-A-M-E TO US

I-F Y-O-U A- T-TACK O-U-R W-E S-T -E -R - N V -A--L U-E-S Y-O- U W- -I - L-L G-E T G- R-I-E -F .

see ,I can be silly too,I'm not even going to debate this with you as the argument is so pathetic.Only lunatics and your buddies get upset about ..dolls,puppets,images of cute kittens etc etc ad nauseum.By the way I'm chanelling Satan at present and he say's you and your buddies have'nt beaten enough women today ,married any six year olds to seventy year old men or cut any heads off.He has qoutas to fill you know and there could be union problems.Can you just add this to the list,he forgot,he needs a few more sex -obssesed woman haters to fill the media with more hilarious quoutes about the Olympics0that would be great thanks

Wow, I have no idea what any of that is based on. You seem to know an awful lot about someone but it is not me. And your response above makes no sense at all in response to what I posed. You cannot explain how this story could possible be actually true so you resort to insulting me personally? Thank you. I think I just might cry now because of all those mean words you packed in there in place of substance, facts, or anything useful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join