It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, abduction or dreamlike experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hallo folks,

I hope this is the right section where post one of mine UFO experiences.
I dream them, always...
But I don't know if are dreams because the sensation of panic that I feel every time during "these dreams" and for all the day, it convinces me to believe that are not simply images that my soul transmits to my head.

The UFOs appear out of the home where I am in that precise moment and I feel a strong sensation of panic immediately: I know they are there only to capture me, and they are not friendly..
Always same ships, always in group, always menacing.

I precise that I am interested into paranormal because since I was a baby happen to me strange phenomena. I have had a NDE.. I have involuntary OBE, premonitory dreams and I feel it as part of myself.

But.. I never looked for information about UFO and abduction (until now) because I am really terorised.

Sorry for my english and sorry if I am writing a poem.. But here is one of my "dream"that shocked me deeply..

Premise: four years ago, me and my sister slept in the same bedroom with the shutters of the window opened.
Now the dream:
One night I dreamed me and my sister sleeping in our bedroom, as in the real life (every small particular of the room was exact).
Suddenly, we awake by a pink light enter into the room by the window.
I feel immediately a sense of panic and I go into my sister's bed, that is close with the window. We try to hide ourselves behind the tent of the window and in the meanwhile we look out there, scared, but conscious that are the ufos and are there for us.
In fact one dozen of UFOS is floating out there, light and silent. We are really scared.

The next morning I awake and I look to my sister. I asked her what she dreamed that night. She reply to me, describing the same dream with the same particulars of mine.
I turned pale and when I told to my sister the reason, she turned pale too.

I'd like to know if somebody had the same, or similar experience.
Thanks for your attention.

Felly

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by felicity
Hallo folks,

I hope this is the right section where post one of mine UFO experiences.
I dream them, always...
But I don't know if are dreams because the sensation of panic that I feel every time during "these dreams" and for all the day, it convinces me to believe that are not simply images that my soul transmits to my head.

The UFOs appear out of the home where I am in that precise moment and I feel a strong sensation of panic immediately: I know they are there only to capture me, and they are not friendly..
Always same ships, always in group, always menacing.

I precise that I am interested into paranormal because since I was a baby happen to me strange phenomena. I have had a NDE.. I have involuntary OBE, premonitory dreams and I feel it as part of myself.

But.. I never looked for information about UFO and abduction (until now) because I am really terorised.

Sorry for my english and sorry if I am writing a poem.. But here is one of my "dream"that shocked me deeply..

Premise: four years ago, me and my sister slept in the same bedroom with the shutters of the window opened.
Now the dream:
One night I dreamed me and my sister sleeping in our bedroom, as in the real life (every small particular of the room was exact).
Suddenly, we awake by a pink light enter into the room by the window.
I feel immediately a sense of panic and I go into my sister's bed, that is close with the window. We try to hide ourselves behind the tent of the window and in the meanwhile we look out there, scared, but conscious that are the ufos and are there for us.
In fact one dozen of UFOS is floating out there, light and silent. We are really scared.

The next morning I awake and I look to my sister. I asked her what she dreamed that night. She reply to me, describing the same dream with the same particulars of mine.
I turned pale and when I told to my sister the reason, she turned pale too.

I'd like to know if somebody had the same, or similar experience.
Thanks for your attention.

Felly

I had somewhat of a similar experience. In my experience I remember when i was about 15 years old, I was in bed and I think I woke up but within a few minutes I couldn't move out of my bed and then a group of greys and one that looked kind of like me, a clone of me but like hybrid. Part human part grey. Then they gather around my bed and looked at me. They looked like they were communicating to each other and then one looked directly at me and stared. It said to me don't be afraid we wont hurt you. Then it said don't move your head or look up, something was being put over my head some reason. I don't know. After that I seem to have drift off back to sleep and woke up in morning. Scared I was but until I realize that night was when I was watching a UFO show on TV about greys. I think what happen to me was that I was dreaming and then had a sleep paralyze. I had that happen to me before so I new then that it was not real but just a normal dream but with the problem of some sleep disorder.

join