It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt Federal Reserve - Robbing Americans Since 1913

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Preface: I used the search function and could not find these posted anywhere else.

Hello all. Just got done posting these in a breaking news forum but thought it might be a good idea to start a thread. I watched these back in the summer and although they had a sound argument, some of the pictural evidence is a little blurred and overall the videos seem old to me. What I say is, get yourselves a copy of these videos and save them because they eventually may be gone or taken off youtube. Who knows.

Overall, we should somehow get off the money system, at least the current one. Fiat money is bogus. Loans are bogus. Okay lets build out nations monetary system out of trust. Who came up with that great plan. Whoever they are, they are hypocrites (maybe the videos can answer that). We cannot trust our government or any other government for that matter, for as far as we can throw them. Why trust the monetary system I.e. Federal Reserve?

IMO, self sufficiency is key to independence for good. Back to growing our own food and being our own "business" men and women. Domesticate our country and even us as individuals.

Well anyway, I am sure there are better quality videos out there but why not give these a try.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I imagine that this will definitely heat things up:

www.spiegel.de...

Officials with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have informed Bernanke about a plan that would have been unheard-of in the past: a general examination of the US financial system. The IMF's board of directors has ruled that a so-called Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) is to be carried out in the United States. It is nothing less than an X-ray of the entire US financial system.

I don't think this will shock anyone:

For seven years, US President George W. Bush refused to allow the IMF to conduct its assessment. Even now, he has only given the IMF board his consent under one important condition. The review can begin in Bush's last year in office, but it may not be completed until he has left the White House.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelonmyshoulder
Officials with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have informed Bernanke about a plan that would have been unheard-of in the past: a general examination of the US financial system.

So the world bank will declare the US economy a distaster zone and inform the world of the United States degradation to 3rd world status. Junk bond national status.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelonmyshoulder

I imagine that this will definitely heat things up:

www.spiegel.de...

Officials with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have informed Bernanke about a plan that would have been unheard-of in the past: a general examination of the US financial system. The IMF's board of directors has ruled that a so-called Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) is to be carried out in the United States. It is nothing less than an X-ray of the entire US financial system.

I don't think this will shock anyone:

For seven years, US President George W. Bush refused to allow the IMF to conduct its assessment. Even now, he has only given the IMF board his consent under one important condition. The review can begin in Bush's last year in office, but it may not be completed until he has left the White House.

Wow. Not shocked at all. Absolutely right. Wonder whats in it for Pres. Bush. His life perhaps?

So I am assuming an X-RAY is good for us, in hopefully shedding more light as to what has been transgressing?

EDIT:

reply to post by pluckynoonez

Well, I was strictly referring to the videos in the Preface. But thanks for the link.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am so disappointed and incredibly angry with what has taken place in our country the two terms Bush has been in office. This is now his finale, "The Very Very Rich and the Extremely Dirt Poor." Whoever takes office after Bush leaves, will not be able to fix so many problems. And who's going to be running the country anyway? It sure won't be the President of the USA(?)....it will be the super rich...they have all the money!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am so disappointed and incredibly angry with what has taken place in our country the two terms Bush has been in office. This is now his finale, "The Very Very Rich and the Extremely Dirt Poor." Whoever takes office after Bush leaves, will not be able to fix so many problems. And who's going to be running the country anyway? It sure won't be the President of the USA(?)....it will be the super rich...they have all the money!

Yep. That is why I fear the worst but we must have confidence within ourselves to maintain hope, diligence, and most of all, seeking/exposing facts which will hopefully "convert" others to our line of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
lets do something about it...
capwiz.com...

H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

www.govtrack.us...
Sponsor:
Rep. Ronald Paul [R-TX](no cosponsors)

Occurred: Introduced Jun 15, 2007
Not Yet Occurred: Scheduled for Debate -
Not Yet Occurred: Voted on in House -
Not Yet Occurred: Voted on in Senate -
Not Yet Occurred: Signed by President -

This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills go first to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise them before they go to general debate. The majority of bills never make it out of committee. Keep in mind that sometimes the text of one bill is incorporated into another bill, and in those cases the original bill, as it would appear here, would seem to be abandoned. [Last Updated: Aug 29, 2008]

Last Action: Jun 15, 2007: Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Nice links. Thanks. So who is on this committee for approving bills for further approval I wonder. How long must we wait for debate? I presume no cosponsors means he has no allies when it comes to pushing the bill forward?

If this money is coming from nothing, then we should have to pay back nothing as the tax payers. It amazing, no way would the majority actually agree upon increasing our debt to the Federal Reserve, and yet this debate is still occurring.

BTW: Is your avatar from the anime Bleach?

new topics

top topics

join