It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia: Intercepted calls prove self-defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Georgia: Intercepted calls prove self-defense

news.yahoo.com

"Evidence in the form of telephone intercepts and information that we have from numerous eyewitnesses conclusively prove that Russian tanks and armored columns invaded our territory before the conflict began," Saakashvili told reporters.

In the first call, which purportedly began at 3:41 a.m. on Aug. 7, the South Ossetian guard at the tunnel says "they have moved armored personnel carriers out and the tunnel is full."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeah right. Like I am gonna believe this. I guess crappy warfare tactics wasn't the only thing the CIA showed Georgia. They had to go and show them how to manufacture evidence, too.

After the crappy Bin Laden CIA tape, who the heck's gonna believe this?

Sounds to me like Georgia's trying to find any way they can, with more lies, to try and justify their action.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article):

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Not to mention that this makes absolutely no sense. Their response then was to level civillian cities?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I call BS on this Just more lies and propaganda

They think all the human race are just sheeple and will by any thing they say Sorry got news for them and it's all bad

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Have to agree this seems like bogus information. In the event they monitored the cell transmission there response to it didnt make sense. They would have broadcast that from the highest mountain top then started there attacks.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From the OP's link

news.yahoo.com...

The authenticity of the recordings could not immediately be verified.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Of course they couldn't.

I wonder where the 'independent', 'un-biased', verifier of the authenticity of this 'evidence' will be found?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

top topics

join