It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

102 minutes that changed America (new video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
an interesting new video was aired last night on the history channel "102 minutes that changed America". It was a very compelling documentary. I expect the full version will be on google video soon but for now Here is a 5 minute sneak peak:

www.history.com...

If you missed it, try catching the re-run. It has hundreds of clips from the camera planet archive in high quality. It's fairly unbiased as it has no commentary agenda except to tell the story with public footage, but still portrays a very watered down 9/11.

102 Minutes That Changed America presents amateur and professional footage, woven together without narration or commentary, to provide the viewer with an immersive and emotional experience. This documentary faithfully records and captures that historical morning as it happened and the way it was experienced from people’s initial bewilderment that a plane could slam into these iconic skyscrapers on such a clear, sunny day to the sudden, awful recognition that America was under attack.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here is the full video on gvid already, although the quality isn't great.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Okay Guys, I have just downloaded the full version of this. The video above is just under half of the documentry. I will see if I can upload the rest of the video if needed.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yeah I watched that on 9/11/08 and I must say I was glued to the TV for 2 hours.....especially since it was commercial free....anyways...Gives some new video, unedited..... I was wondering why the Secret Sevice guy was in World trade center 7 all by his lonesome????

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for bringing this one my attention, I must say that this is THE most compelling documentry I have seen regarding this event. No one giving there opinions or theories, Just raw Unedited video footage by those that were there on the day. This video upset me tbh, I saw all the NYFD guys standing at the bottom of the second WTC building that calapsed just before it went and was almost screaming at my screen for them to get out of there.

If you have'nt seen this video yet then please do.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

top topics

join