It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Above LV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
OK, so I finally have the time to share this. You would think something as odd as this I would notify the entire State of Nevada but SOMEHOW I disgarded it as being superweird (until now).

Friday Febuary 1st 2008. My finance and 3 friends of ours fly out to Vegas for a good time and, of course, get maried.

We decide to go to the stratosphere and do the rollercoaster rides on top of the skyscraper. There are 3 rides on top of the building and getting off subject, if you get the chance to go, go for it, its a great time

As we waited in line to ride the last ride (X-Scream), I was taking in the nights cool air and absorbing the energy that being on top of a skyscraper in LV gives you. THATS when I looked up in the air and see the light.

An irregular shaped oval/egg shaped object. The object had a purpleish/redish brown color and fading inconsistently and seemed to be moving slightly.

I foulnd myself staring at this object for what could have been 5-10 seconds before I wondered if anyone else noticed what had dominantly taken over my attention. When I looked around I seen my 4 gues staring at the same thing I was looking at. I asked my finance if she sees that and she confirmed that she did. My other 3 compadres looked dubfounded and none of us could explain what we were seeing.

Oddly enough the 2 attendants who were operating the ride were looking at this object also. I distinctly recall the young lady working there that she had lived in Vegas all of her life and she had neverseen anything like it before.

after about 15-20 seconds the lights dissappeared.

We all shook our head and thought that maybe it was gases or something in the atmosphere.

At the very least - It was odd

www.stratospherehotel.com

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
hi your story sounds familiar was it anything like what this other poster saw in this thread?

Colored symbols in Sky over Las Vegas

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Oddly enough, what led me to this sight was when I googled "light above Las Vegas"

This sight popped up with that exact same thread.

It sounds a bit familiar other than the shapes/symbols.

This object looks like an irregular shaped egg with inconsistent sides

Mostly purple, brown and redish.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dearkarma

Didn't you know?

They're John Lear's holograms.

top topics

join