It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs - book selling advert on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I’m sorry, but I didn’t know where to put this. so move if necessary but I feel a point had to be made.

So often in threads you see people discredited about their claims because they are releasing a book shortly, and anything they say can be taken as mere advertising to prompt this book.

I find it, rather disgusting that ATS is placing flashing adverts all over its page now, promoting a book.... doesn’t that seem a little cheap?.. .commercial?.. .

I’m only speaking for myself here, but a site that focusing on not being mainstream because its idea is to remain suspicious and deny stupidity has just lost respect, because its quite firmly cemented itself in advertising itself on its own page, hoping to sell some books.

what happened to the ATS that was ''above'' all this crap, and about dedicated people looking for no reward?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
hmmm...

I saw it as little Moar than ATS teaming up with a well-known and NYT best-selling author in an attempt or effort to afford better exposure to that which we discuss on a daily basis.

???

Of course, others may find it Agitating, and feel the need to 'chop the same prior to it's release.

Me? I've pre-ordered.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Please direct questions of this type to the ATS Issues Thread

closing

join