It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Witness to WTC 7 Explosions Dead at 53

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Still no Obituary!?

Still no offical cause of Death!??

This is damn suspicious - I will have a hard time accepting natural causes without some real evidence.

And even if he did have a real Heart Attack/Suicide - it is hard to deny that he recieved REAL threats concerning his speaking out about his experiences - and why would that possibly be if there's nothing to hide!??

I can believe the stress of something like that could lead to medical problems - sadly well likely not soon know the truth - however his testimony will stand as a light against disinformation for some time.

His sacrifice in telling the truth will not be forgotten!

I don't know how either of his former bosses can sleep at night...

May Barry and his family be at peace and may God bless them and give them strength in their current trials.

My prayers go out to Mr. Jennings and all the whistleblowers who have helped preserve this country, our citizenry, and it's founding principles!

[edit on 18-9-2008 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Very well said

Kind of at the point myself of making a list of known 'whistle Blowers' and see who makes it and who does'nt over time. I know there are those that think this is all rubbish but as FewworldOrder has said, coincidences are fast running out.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Now anyone who has anything to do with 911 and doesnt agree with the official story dies, the government killed them? You know how rediculous that sounds?

It does not sound *rediculous* at all.

It sounds like the truth.

...the killing continues...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

wrong guy....the Barry Jennings in question was a Muslim

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Now anyone who has anything to do with 911 and doesnt agree with the official story dies, the government killed them? You know how rediculous that sounds?

Not very.

Considering it was an inside job, and the 'Government' wants to hide the evidence.

If anything it would make 911 look more like a conspiracy, which is exactly what his death has done.

Exactly... That's what we are saying

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
RIP Barry Jennings, we have your testimony and Mr. Hess is still with us.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Very well said

Kind of at the point myself of making a list of known 'whistle Blowers' and see who makes it and who does'nt over time. I know there are those that think this is all rubbish but as FewworldOrder has said, coincidences are fast running out.

To quote fightclub "On a long enough timeline the survival rate for anyone drops to zero"

So: you dont need to make a list. they all will die, sooner or later. BUT: the later the less likely it is connected to the event.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Yeah...he was shot 27 times. Worst case of suicide the Sherriff's ever seen!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I'm right, even if I'm wrong!

Thanks for summing up the problem with 99 percent of truthers out there.

Not a *problem* at all.

I would say it's more like 100% of the Truthers are always RIGHT to ask and to question.
They're always right to make up their own minds instead of being spoon fed by a system so obviously dredged in cover-up, scandal, hypocrisy, and terror instigation.
I applaud them for having this *problem* as you (try) and call it.

That you lable it a *problem* makes me wonder where your head is at?

Then again, maybe you're just reading that statement out of context?

Thank you.

EDIT:
I applaud and encourage any of you who just think *things don’t quite add up* to try for yourselves to figure out why.
At the end of it all it’s your opinion that matters to your life.
Don’t let the government make up your mind for you.

...can you say *baaaaah*...I knew that you could...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.paducahsun.com...

Barry Jennings

Monday, September 15, 2008

Barry Jennings, 52, of Paducah died Wednesday at his home.

Mr. Jennings was active in the pet care business, a graduate of Reidland High School and a member of the Church of Christ.

He is survived by his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roy Jennings of Paducah; two daughters, Heather Langston and Amanda Robbins, both of Paducah; three brothers, Bruce Jennings of Gainesville, Fla., Richard Siegel and Norman Siegel, both of Paducah; and one grandson.

Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Dixon Cemetery in Grand Rivers.

The family will receive visitors from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Roth Funeral Chapel of Paducah.

--------------------------------

hey folks.
Is this the Barry Jennings that just died?

Anyways, if someone from the NYCHA "confirmed" this, then why is it not on the website? Its funny how someone from NYCHA confirmed it and only Infowars, and no one else breaks the new story.
No offense, but Infowars is not the most credible source of anything to begin with. After all, Alex Jones debunked himself on his claim of 80+ videos taken from the Pentagon that show the crash, when in his very own
source he posts it says as bight as day

www.flight77.info...
* She determined that the FBI had 85 videotaptes that might be relevant. Of those, 56 "of these videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."
* Of the 29 remaining videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."
* Of the 13 remaining tapes which showed the Pentagon crash site, 12 "only showed after the impact of Flight 77."
* The videotape taken from the Citgo gas station did not show the impact.
* No videotapes were located from the Sheraton Hotel, though she located a videotape from the Doubletree Hotel.

You can read the contents of the videos as you scroll down the page.

As we can see, he is not the most trustworthy person, when his own source debunks his claims. If this is a small bit of proof of the lies he has said, how else can we trust his "sources" when his source does not =/= what he is saying?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dont think thats the person mate.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And infowars is pretty good at twisting comments and quotes and even entire videos to mean something else. I was just looking at their recent story of how a janitor, Kenny Johannemann, has committed suicide. At the bottom of the page they have a clip from when he was being interviewed while the WTCs were burning. Here is the comment from the article:
"In the clip (featured below) Johannemann states that a second "explosion" occurred in the north tower 10 minutes after an "explosion" in the south tower."
infowars.net...

Now when you watch the video, you can clearly see he is talking about the moment when the second tower was impacted by the airplane. But as we see, the "writer" has twisted the comment to make it appear that a mysterious "explosion" occurred meaning something sinister besides the plane impact. The use of innuendo and willful misinterpretations and twisting the comment is a trademark of the "truthers" and here we see it in Infowars. So I'd be wary of reading anything on Infowars and always take it with a HUGE grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

My point is, I do not always believe what the media tells me, but I especially don't trust conspiracy sites that are DEDICATED to disinfo and misinfo. Conspiracy sites break the news, and as I see, anyone else that reported it has the exact same article which was written by Infowars. And I dont trust Infowars to be exactly, "trustworthy".

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There is ZERO evidence this man was killed by the PTB, but many of you have already jumped to the conclusion that the government was resposible.

So now anyone who dies that said anything different from the offical account was murdered?

Don't you understand that attitudes like this ruin any credibility for the truth movement.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I dont actually think anyone actually said that he WAS killed by anyone, this is a conspiracy forum and as such conspiracies are born.

I am sure though that similar things were said about the towers etc when they crumbled and look how that is now.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Look people die, This person was 53, not beyond reason.
Nothing suspicious, why would 'they' wait this long to bump someone off.
Natures a bitch.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join