Monday, September 15, 2008
Barry Jennings, 52, of Paducah died Wednesday at his home.
Mr. Jennings was active in the pet care business, a graduate of Reidland High School and a member of the Church of Christ.
He is survived by his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roy Jennings of Paducah; two daughters, Heather Langston and Amanda Robbins, both of Paducah; three
brothers, Bruce Jennings of Gainesville, Fla., Richard Siegel and Norman Siegel, both of Paducah; and one grandson.
Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Dixon Cemetery in Grand Rivers.
The family will receive visitors from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Roth Funeral Chapel of Paducah.
Is this the Barry Jennings that just died?
Anyways, if someone from the NYCHA "confirmed" this, then why is it not on the website? Its funny how someone from NYCHA confirmed it and only
Infowars, and no one else breaks the new story.
No offense, but Infowars is not the most credible source of anything to begin with. After all, Alex Jones debunked himself on his claim of 80+ videos
taken from the Pentagon that show the crash, when in his very own
source he posts it says as bight as day
* She determined that the FBI had 85 videotaptes that might be relevant. Of those, 56 "of these videotapes did not show either the Pentagon
building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11."
* Of the 29 remaining videotapes, 16 "did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon."
* Of the 13 remaining tapes which showed the Pentagon crash site, 12 "only showed after the impact of Flight 77."
* The videotape taken from the Citgo gas station did not show the impact.
* No videotapes were located from the Sheraton Hotel, though she located a videotape from the Doubletree Hotel.
You can read the contents of the videos as you scroll down the page.
As we can see, he is not the most trustworthy person, when his own source debunks his claims. If this is a small bit of proof of the lies he has said,
how else can we trust his "sources" when his source does not =/= what he is saying?