It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Witness to WTC 7 Explosions Dead at 53

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Emergency coordinator and 9/11 witness Barry Jennings has passed away with controversy about WTC7 still hot– as the BBC hit piece and NIST report have been released to counter Jennings’ exclusive testimony of explosions inside Building 7

(WeAreChange.org)-Barry Jennings, a key 9/11 eyewitness who was an emergency coordinator for the New York Housing Authority, has passed away at age 53 from circumstances not yet disclosed. A spokesperson for the Housing Authority has now confirmed his death, after weeks of rumors circulating online, but refused to give any further details

This office has not yet been able to contact anyone in the Jennings family and the official cause of death is not yet known, but online comments have reported the date of death as August 19, 2008..

www.wearechange.org...

Full story here
www.wearechange.org...

Barry Jennings– now dead at 53– details his eyewitness account while trapped inside WTC7 on 9/11 in a 2007 interview. Jennings told reporters on the day of 9/11, as well as Loose Change cameras in 2007, that he heard repeated explosions inside the building before either Tower 1 or Tower 2 collapsed and testified that he was "stepping over dead bodies" while exiting the ‘blown-out’ lobby to WTC7.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I just saw that. I don't know, he died a little young didn't he? I will wait to hear what he died from, but it just is starting to seem all a little weird.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wondered when these 'Deaths' would start. Have seent this chap on some of the videos and tbh he looked healthy enough though of course looks are'nt everything.

Will wait to see what develops from this, maybe the other guy that was with him will 'Suddenly' fall ill and die

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I mean C'MONNNNNNNNNNNNN PEOPLE????!!!!!

How blatant is this execution?!

No main news about this?

This is so in our faces, he must have really had a good case against them. I wonder who the lucky detective on this case will be? Paid off or a legit one?

Debunkers?

Z

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Friend of mine died suddenly at only 26

wonder what the hell HE saw, if they are bumping people off at 53 only a mere 7 years after the event
My mate had visited america when he was 8 or 9 with his parents as well..... round about the time John lennon was shot (give or take a year)

Funnily enough, my mate also didnt rate the 9 o clock BBC news, only a small article in our local paper . Definately a pattern emerging

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Too young to die.

A very good friend of mine had a heart attack two weeks ago. (41 years old)
Live every day like it's your last.....

RIP Barry

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I was just about to say that it seems a little too blatant, that "they" wouldn't risk the fallout by asassinating him.

And then I read your post and it all makes sense now.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

The silence has been deafening.

Starred and flagged!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Was there going to be a trial that he was going to testify at?
At any rate, I am saddened that he died if he was a good man.
I don't believe the whole truth has been told.
Either that, or we need to be looking into better fail-safes on all of the explosives we have in our office buildings while we simultaneously swap the steel out for something else.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
assuming that we are 20 years late in terms of "public" technology, imagine what a bunch of crazy hardcore NSA guys can do to eliminate a noisy witness...
Maybe nano-technology was involved, something he ate or the water he drank, no matter how, they maybe succeeded in having him poisoned in a certain way. Once activated, this nano stuff causes death with no trace...

Far fetched, huh? Mybe he just got a bullet in the back of the head, but the CIA and friends are smarter than that aren't they?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wasn't there a post not too long back about another 9-11 explosives 'witness' dying?? From 'suicide' I think?...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Come on people. So now anyone who dies that disagrees with the official story was assasignated. You all said the same thing about the guy who committed suicide a month ago. Every day people die, people commit suicide. Look at him in the youtube video. He doesnt exactly look the poster boy for a healthy person. He looks overweight and out of breath just by telling a story. 9.5 people die in the US every minute. This is just a coincidence. Unless anyone has proof otherwise. Oh and to edit and add this. What if it is the wrong barry jennings. There are no obituaries on this. And the only people that are reporting it are conspiracy boards and Alex Jones. The date Alex gives is also suspect. He has no proof of when he died. Here is an Obituary I found. Barry Jennings

[edit on 18-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Nobody said for sure he was asassinated, we were merely speculating a 'What If'

Barry Jennings - The Right One !

Barry Jennings Found Dead !

It is very unusual that a prominent — and controversial– 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of NIST’s report on WTC7 and shortly after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the building prior to collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the building’s blown-out lobby.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

So now anyone who dies that disagrees with the official story was assassinated. You all said the same thing about the guy who committed suicide a month ago

And I’ll keep saying it again and again every single bloody time a witness for a 911 cover-up or a witness connected with this terrorist act against the People of the USA dies. Or anyone surrounding the White House for that matter!

And even if I'm wrong in thinking he was killed?
I'm right to ask and to question!
I'm right to stand up and demand answers!
I'm right not to be a sheeple!
I'm right not to roll over and pretend things like this do not happen!
I'm right, even if I'm wrong!
And I will continue to be, right!

Dear God!
He left four orphans and a widow.
Help his family get through the pain.
They must be going through hell.

EDIT: And let's not forget this other *convenient* Death (Suicide?) of the woman who accused Bush of Rape.
see link here

EDIT2: Want more?
How about this?

Remember the White House Child Sex Ring Case - and the Death of the Private Investigator?

Caradori's Airplane 'Broke Up in Flight'

Caradori was the private investigator looking into allegations of child sexual abuse for the Legislature's Franklin Credit Union committee....Scott Caradori of Ralston told The World-Herald that his brother was a careful flier of more than 15 years who would not take chances, especially with his son on board, and had never had a mishap.
He said he did not rule out sabotage, given the nature of his brother's work with the Franklin committee. "Our family received numerous threats over that, telling him to back off," he said.
State Sen. Loran Schmit of Bellwood, chairman of the Franklin legislative committee, told The Associated Press in Lincoln that he had no doubt there were people who wanted to see Caradori dead.
"They got their wish," he said. ". . . The question to be answered is whether it was a coincidence."

Edit 3: Just a few more White House related Deaths

James McDougal - He was Bill's partner in the Whitewater scandal. He was a key witness in Starr's case and was being held in prison. He died shortly after cooperating with Starr. Once he started cooperating prison guards stopped giving him his heart medication and he died of a heart attack in solitary confinement.

Mary Caitrin Mahoney - A former intern of the White House. Rumors were out that someone by the name of "M" was going to be a key witness on sexual harassment charges against Clinton. She was suspected of being the person. She was killed execution style while working at Starbucks. No money was taken. Monical Lewinsky was later recorded as saying she was afraid of ending up like Mary.

Vince Foster - Clinton's lawyer from Little Rock, AK. He was found in a Washington DC park with a gunshot to the head. The person who found him said there was no gun in sight of the body. They ruled it a suicide.

Rob Brown - Secretary of Commerce and DNC chairman died in a plane crash. He was being investigated and publicly agreed to cut a deal with prosecutors. When his body was removed from the plane they saw he had been shot in the head before the plane crashed.

Paul Tulley - DNC political director found dead in a Little Rock Hotel Room.

Ed Willey - Found by hunters in the woods, he was shot. He was killed the same day his wife made claims she was groped by Clinton in the Oval Office.

Jerry "Luther" Parks - Gunned down in Little Rock, AK. His son said he was working on a dossier of the Clinton's sexual scandals. His files were mysteriously stolen from his house shortly before his murder.

Kathy Ferguson and Bill Shelton - Ferguson was a possible witness to the Paula Jones case. Her ex-husband was the co-defendant with Clinton in the case. Five days after Jones filed her sexual harassment charges she was found shot in the head with several suitcases found nearby as if she was getting read to run away. Her fiance, Bill Shelton an Arkansas police officer, publicly spoke out against Kathy's death being ruled a suicide. He was later found shot in the head and laid over her grave. His death was also called a suicide.

Suzanne Coleman - She allegedly had an affair with Clinton and became pregnant while one of his Arkansas law students. The baby was rumored to have been Bill's. She was found shot in the back of the head. Even though she was shot in the back, it was still ruled a suicide.

...USA Today...death threats come to fruition...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

This is just a coincidence.

How many so-called 'coincidences' in relation to 9/11 are we going to buy?

My 9/11 'coincidence' credits were exhausted several years ago.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Wasn't there a post not too long back about another 9-11 explosives 'witness' dying?? From 'suicide' I think?...

That was Kenny Johannemann discussed in this thread.

Another recent 9/11 related suicide - Anthrax suspect’s colleague blames FBI for suicide MSNBC Aug. 4, 2008

Barry Jennings was under pressure after his testimony was released on the internet - so much so, that he asked the makers of Loose Change not to publish the full interview he gave with them. He was then approached by the BBC to give an interview in which he appeared to contradict his original claim about stepping over dead bodies in WTC 7. They described him as "the key witness to what happened inside Building Seven". This prompted the makers of Loose Change to release the full interview he gave them.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Good point... how many other coincidences is the general public going to swallow before thinking a bit?
Answer: all the next ones...
The truth is that this is just preparation for the next "big" thing, and they want people scared, not thinking or questioning what's going on. I too wondered when the "silencer" would begin to work...

It seems that the next $%& in the fan is coming soon to a theater near all of us...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

All I am saying is at least wait to more info comes out before coming to these conclusions. You have every right to ask any question you want. I would like to see his obituary or at least some comment from his family. Maybe even a reputable source that he actually died and it is not a case of mistaken identity. What would be the point of killing him anyway. He already stated what he saw. If anything it would make 911 look more like a conspiracy, which is exactly what his death has done. You think they would have killed him before he came out and said anything. That is what they would usually do in a cover up situation, right? I see no point in killing him after the fact. Oh wait, you all claim it was to give other witnesses a warning about talking. It has been 7 years. I dont buy it. Now anyone who has anything to do with 911 and doesnt agree with the official story dies, the government killed them? You know how rediculous that sounds?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It may have been natural causes, or it may have been "Dealey Plaza syndrome," which was diagnosed in the mid 1960s as a sudden, fatal affliction particular to those who witnessed the JFK assassination first-hand and spoke out about it afterwards.

Its symptoms are suicide, heart attack, car crash, or assault with a deadly weapon, and it is always fatal.

RIP Barry Jennings, man who told too much.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by gottago]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by tide88

I'm right, even if I'm wrong!

Thanks for summing up the problem with 99 percent of truthers out there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join