It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadar and Paul on CNN Say Reject Obama and McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows, I am not an American. But I found this interesting that they say don't vote for Obama or McClain. I found it interesting, and I don't even have a vote there.
They speak about four major issues that are not being faced.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am an American and I will not be voting for either candidate.

Sorry not much into politics.
I think it is all a bunch of crap.

Best just figure how to survive until its all over.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nader's been saying the same thing since Clinton and George Bush SR. ran and perhaps even before that, although if so, I don't recall it. I have to admire his tenacity at least.

He's pretty much a political mosquito that buzzes around the fringe during every election IMO. No one listens or cares about what he has to say. I don't think he ever mustered more then 3% or less of the vote did he when he was organizing his "Green Party" ticket?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't understand everything about politics, and I won't pretend to start now, but I think the point is strong. I do not believe that politicians really care about the individual anymore.

They say 'The Country', 'The People', etc... but what of the individual? Honestly I have listened to Ron Paul enough, that if I were American I would vote for him. The people in the Capitol just try to figure out how to spend more of the Americans income. Honestly they are living on the edge.

If the US government really was concerned about it's people they would have no homeless and no one would be hungry. The is no need for it. While the government is spending billions on useless wars their own children are dying. Would the President be will to give up, or sacrifice his $1500.00 suit to help someone?? I don't think the one in charge now would do it.

It's not the people of the country that has a problem, it's the government.

new topics

top topics

join