It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO discovery on 9/11 WTC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi folks.

I found this on youtube and i have never seen it before, so i thought i'd share.

Couldn't find anything on search, so i hope this is news to you guys.

I think it's very strange.

Any ideas ?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by JustAThought]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Your link doesn't seem to be working. Or maybe it's just me, but I would like to see it. Could you check the vid? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Where is it?

Doesn't work.

SNC24

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ah so that's why noone replies. It's pretty amazing.

LINKY

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My first thought when I saw it was a bird, but upon seeing a couple more times I am not sure of that at all. I would like to see a better quality version of this. It does indeed look strange.

The eerie thing in this is that the Towers have collapsed as this thing zips by. The splitting into two might just be an anomaly on the camera or film, not sure. I really would like to see a better version of this.

Very interesting though.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I really would like to see a better version of this.

Same here! I'm already searching to see if i can find a version not recorded on a tv screen.

My first thought was a bird too, but then look how fast this thing is going, and judging by distance it seems pretty large.

It clearly is flying inside the smoke, so it is far away from the camera. I don't think a bird would even be visible at that distance.

So the next rational thing would be a plane and the splitting into two would just be the sunlight somehow reflecting in a weird way. I'm no expert on 9/11, but i do find it weird someone would fly a plane straight into the smoke as it's just collapsing.

Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
interesting either and alien space craft just havin' a gander at whats going on or a back engineered government owned craft for fast response

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Judging by the size of it as it moves through the smoke I doubt its a bird. It looks pretty big to be honest. Also looking for a better quality version.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
helicopter or possibly one of the fighter jets that were scrambled. Was a great documentary, I have a HD copy here, you can tell it's an aircraft a bit more clearly on that.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
A pair of birds is as logical an explanation as anything. For sure.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think you should have an admin move this thread over to the UFO section...
those guys spend most of their time/energy on investigating such phenomenon.
Someone may have seen something similar, that had an explanation.

We here throw our time/energy toward less elusive/speculative subject matters... well... some more then others.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It looks like a reflection in the glass as the elevator descends Probably a stationary light on the building and as the elevator goes down you see the light move. Street lights can do the same thing in a car window.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nice find op thank you.

It is highly luminous. It travels dead eye at high rate of speed. One more anomaly to that strange sad day.

LOL. If that was a reflection of any kind I am Mr Wizard.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Can that really be a fighter jet? It does seem to be luminous and it seems rather odd to me. I think at this point we all must await a better version.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Provide the name of the docu otherwise it can't be peer-reviewed and is therefore a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well the 2nd bit of light looks like your lense off the camera you are filming with so maybe the 1st one is

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry i can neither provide name of the docu and it wasn't me who filmed this either.

I am actually thinking yeah it might be a reflection the cameraman is inside an elevator.

I didn't notice that at first.

Typical.

I'll still try to find out name of the docu, ill ask the guy on youtube.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ill try this one more time it is a reflection on the glass. Slow down the video like i did youll notice the light pops into existence right near the smoke from the world trade center. Then dims to almost nothing the light source was hitting at odd angle causing the glass to loose the refraction then it pics back up again . As i said before you can observe this in a car while driving at night. Streetlights will cause a glare to travel across your windshield in the same manor even splits into 2 depending on how the light refracts in the glass.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Looks like an E.T monitoring the nefarious activities of the PTB...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I think you should watch the video again. There is bilious smoke coming out and there is no reflection. It moves across blue sky, smoke, blue sky..just for a second does it pass the building. No chance for reflection therefore.

I think this is very strange and makes me go hmm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join