It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Species and UFO Shapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any insight into what particular alien species "drives/flies/manouvers" the different types of UFO spacecraft that have been observed.

The species I can think of off the top of my head:

Grays
Nordics
Reptilians

The spacecraft I can think of off the top of my head:

Discs
Orbs
Cigar-shaped

Of course, feel free to elaborate further on the lists, and if you have any evidence that would match the species to the vehicle

-- SciDoc

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

what particular alien species "drives/flies/manouvers" the different types of UFO spacecraft that have been observed.

Don't forget us humans...

As for the orbs, I think we may be a big part of those sightings...if you where to test out new tech, I would think you would keep it as small as possible, "Out of sight, out of mind".

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That is quite true. I do believe a lot of the anomolous sightings are due to human technologies.

Interesting that no one has taken the bait on this topic. Is this something people just don't know how to answer, or just not interested in finding out???

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

Interesting that no one has taken the bait on this topic. Is this something people just don't know how to answer, or just not interested in finding out???

Please do not take any offense to this, but the topic is a little bubble-gumish and quite bland...I do not mind talking about this, but it won't be everyone's cup o' Tea. If you elaborated more on what you think or give examples as to why one race would benefit from the use of one particular craft over another, then more people may get into the discussion...

You might have gotten more feedback if you had started this thread in weaponry or speculative theories(?)...but maybe not.

Can be a tough crowd at times in here - and that is a good thing. Keep on keeping man.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
SciDoc,

We're already discussing this type of thing in a pre-established thread here called:

The Evolution Of UFO Design

There really isn't a need for a second thread! Why not come over and post your thoughts on the matter there.

IRM

[edit on 17/9/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

From experience I would like to add the Rhombus type. Its like a double decker laid flat on its side and has the sides of a rhombus, has a metalic surface and emits lights around it, seems to be manufactured by some form of intelligence. They travel in fleets, when they buzz you it'll be one following the other, then another, then another. Not in a perfect straight line, but a snake like pattern, when one gos to the left the following rhombus type gos to the right and vice versa. Also as they go forward in the snake like pattern it's like each rhombus type is on a pendulum, it swings up further it is to the left or right and down in the centre.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No offense taken

Perhaps I should have elaborated more on my thoughts and predictions...since I have limited experience in this field, I didn't think I was that qualified to provide an educated guess.

I will be sure to contribute on the thread listed...thank you!

- SciDoc

(p.s. i think its funny that I am assumed to be a man)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SciDoc

So do I now that I read that comment...

I try and correctly place a gender to the given post; sometimes I'm correct, and other times I'm wrong...

Sorry Sci!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by SciDoc

So do I now that I read that comment...

I try and correctly place a gender to the given post; sometimes I'm correct, and other times I'm wrong...

Sorry Sci!

its quite alright. I oftern get emails from members of the scientific community referring to me as "Sir", lol.

top topics

join