It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link at top of page about the book is wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It goes to the Robbie Williams Interview. Thought you guys should know, I wanted to look into the book, but I don't where to find the link?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
FWIW:

Amazon - Above Top Secret: Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age

Jim Marrs can justifiably be considered the world's leading conspiracy author, with multimillion bestsellers like Alien Agenda, Rule by Secrecy, and the book that Oliver Stone used as a basis for his JFK movie, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy. Now Marrs has allied with the web's most popular conspiracy forum to investigate everything from chemtrails to the Nazis' Antarctic base, moon landing hoaxes to UFOs, God as an alien to the end of the world in 2012.

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community, with more than twelve million page views per month. It is dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFOs, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics. AboveTopSecret's popular podcast is downloaded tens of millions of times per month and will become a nationally syndicated radio show prior to the publication date of the book.

Marrs brings his rigorous journalist's credentials to bear on these topics and more, asking (and often answering) the essential who, what, where, why, and how questions in compelling, page-turning fashion.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yup...same for me as well. Thanks for the heads up, jhill76...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And i thought this was somehow funny.

If you consider how many people throw around the word "disinformants" on this place.....

Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: The Disinformation Company (October 1, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1934708097
ISBN-13: 978-1934708095

Take a look at the publishers name

Still i'll get the book when it's out

new topics

top topics

join