It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most people may not wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why most people may not wake up! The Sad Truth

from EarthsLastHope
earthdefense.synthasite.com...
www.youtube.com...

thanks

If you happen to already seen this - its worth passing on, some pretty hard proof of what we are trying to tell people! Excellent video!

Important!
If you are watching this, then somehow you are not a mindless idiot or a sheep! I want to thank you for not being human livestock and to ask you to help me smack our sleeping brothers and sisters, We need a united race of mankind to stop the NWO dead in its tracks or its game over and there is no restart!

I have come up with a large plan, many are now backing me and my plan and have put faith in me. Please I ask you to also do so...
Who else is there to trust? What will you lose by trusting me that you WONT ALREADY LOSE IN THE FUTURE IF NOTHING CHANGES!
Take a chance, message me. It will take time for me to get back to you but I promise I will!

We can over come this, but I can not do it alone, I can not feed all the starving people of the world nor shield everyone from the bombs and bullets waiting for us, or the camps they are building, I need help! Even great men had help! Look at Jesus, even he had 12!

So please contact me or get my address and send me mail/support!
I always start my day going thru the mail first then spend the rest of the day and night posting videos, comments and replying to the endless wave of mail.
So grab my address of my front page and start sending me mail!
Each person that joins us and helps us brings us one step closer to our first goal - building our website that will crush youtube and act as a all in one site for people like you.

We can win this...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wonder if I got injected with Mercery as a child. Should have been back in 1975. With any luck, I didnt.

Just goes to show that the less faith you have in society telling you the truth, the better. 9/11 made me open my eyes, so in a way, Im thankful for it.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I believe the calculated efforts of our gov is apparent. To dumb down. And size down the population for there purposes.

Useless eaters don't fit in with the nwo.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Off Topic Post

Don't you just hate it when you have to watch a video to find out what a thread's about?

Look, OP: some of us can read.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Funny, I hear all of this and realize that I must be one hell of a lucky person. I have been vaccinated AND I drink tap water (in fact, other than the occasional beer, it is all I drink) yet I am healthy, happy, and able to think for myself..

I watch fox, msnbc, and cnn yet I am not hpnotized (brainwashed) into buying everything they are selling me on and in fact am still logical enough to see that ppl are being brainwashed into anger, paranoia, and confusion by ppl like Alex Jones (who I also listen to/watch and can decipher the truth from the crap) and others who spread lies mixed in w/ truth as much as the major media outlets.

I was "brainwashed" with Christianity since birth for about 22 years and yet had the mental capacity (despite the supposed poisonous vaccines, water, and air) to be able to realize that the legend surrounding jesus was no more real than the legend surrounding st. nick..

The tip off that the person who was responsible for this video has an agenda was his mention of Jesus... that's the brainwashed pot calling the ignorant kettle black, no? Wouldn't be holding my breath for that person's solution
I can think and decide for myself, thank you

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

well that's good to hear..doesnt mean that flouride and mercury are good for you and most people know mainstream media is a tool used by the military industrial complex/nwo/cfr/tptw.

a bit off topic,but important....

SPREAD WORD YOUTUBE HAS BEGUN THEIR WAR ON YOUTUBE LEADERS! ALREADY
acebryan,
nightfallproject, rodneykingman, teabowbraine,
vormeggio, mayorofcydae, wildtonic heartofdrakn NafrikaKorps - ARE GONE!
IN ONE SWEEP YOUTUBE TOOK DOWN OVER 20 LEADERS

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Didn't I see you at the FBI building? I am sure I did.

new topics

top topics

join