It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

further ruminations on Timewave 0 and Oct 7 noveltincline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well that is a lot of changing lines,which in the real world would mean all heads and/or all tails.When I get a bunch of these the path becomes hard to decipher and I usually just go with what resonates within.Or I suspect my coin toss was not random.Or the question was overbroad and ya got too much info.as the answers come on many levels at once.Mountain above a cavern is exactly my geography,seems unstable.I don't ask yes or no questions.Hope to have helped.I looked in my Wing I CHING to verify wording and seek hints and note no major discrepancies.I'll look into it further.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One thing just occurred to me is that the strong point of McCain was,"Experience" and that is just another way of saying "Habit",so Obama's message of "Change" was "Novelty",much more in line with the wave.Might have been obvious to you,so it shows we have no leaders here,but thought I'd add to the text.
Lately I have been embroiled in argument about the validity in trying to predict events with the TWZ.The question boils down to,"Is there any harm in this?"I have been saying don't worry,its part of the process.The upturn into habit up ahead on the Tenth of December is a bit worrying,but for now and in the preceeding weeks I stopped worrying about the PEOTUS' safety,and the fraud in the dieb("thief in German)old covered parts of the country,etc.I consulted the I CHING and it spoke of not getting lost in argument to the exclusion of action.He/She who hesitates is lost.Like buying gold back below $500.I'm trying to empower each of us to look it up yerself by showing it works.So now there are people saying earthquake up ahead.I propose that the TWZ doesn't need that kind of disaster to be fulfilled,only what could that be?Something Mental?Spiritual?If WE could divert that energy somehow,THAT would be useful,that is what just-before foreknowlege is for.I'm just sayin'
One final thing,The economic situation going downhill sure resembles the Wave in form/feeling,perhaps this distress anticipated was the reason for the counter intuitive aspect for habit making the line go up.I always wondered about why it was that way.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well T-Day morning finds the big scene over in India.Looking at the screen,we see a bump,rather angular,starting yesterday night,rather coincident with the onset of this spectacle.The bump in the TWZ goes sharply up into habit last night,turns,again sharply,today,proceeds on a rather flat decline until the thirtieth then sharply down again into novelty,then back to the previous line path of the novelty we have been experiencing,on the first of next month.Complicated to describe,easy to see,rather remarkably angular.We are hurtling down an uncharted path,verifying as we go the fragmented map we have been given by bemushroomused uncle Terrence.Pass the glass.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So,back on the Noveltincline,these Events in India were wrapped up so in accord with this previous perturbation I just had to add a recap,for the doubters.Who's right or wrong means nothing to me.I am wrong daily in my troubleshooting.That is why I am also so much faster than my co-workers.True enough is good enough sometimes its all you have got to go on,and go on we must.(My State Motto,"Further")Focusing the time frame on my Timewave down to two days as I have not done before,shewed me that my saying that the event proposed for Dec 10 was to be at Midnight is plain wrong,rather it is a few hours later.No biggie,to me,but there are voices raised in disregard of this and the Webbot program thing that would have me and all who dare to recognize patterns in strange places and say so,to just shut up and go away if the prediction was off a bit temporally.Anyone can see this stuff for themselves.I wanna warn people that there is more to life than linear dualistic thinking.I also think the main reason this stuff seems to provoke such a stronger -than-seemly reaction is that a threat is percieved.Christer Fundamentalists fear any predictive effort,calling it a work of the Devil.That No man knows the hour,only the Father.The predicted end 12.21.12 is the end of TIME.Then no one will know the hour,no?Edit to add;Dirty Sanchez Dirty Sanchez Dirty Sanchez Dirty Sanchez Dirty Sanchez Dirty Dirty Dirty Sanchez

[edit on 1-12-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well only a couple days until the tenth.The focus of late seems to be on earthquake due to web bot prediction.My attention has been on the naysayers.(OMG the REAL Tesla must be spinning.Didn't he invent an earthquake machine?Scalar waves?)Anyway,the forces of HABIT must be manifesting in these posters' negative rants.So perhaps it is a good thing for us neophiles,as I wouldn't want to be on the side of they so mean.
Now even my own dog is acting strangely,as never before,following me around and putting her head in my lap and looking intently in my eyes.It is eerie and sudden.
The web bot proponents are taking heat for a window of a week regarding the purported earthquake(way to take a stand!You go Sister!)so I must be beneath contempt for saying a much smaller time frame.I look and TWZ sez so,so that is my story and I am sticking to it.Do I somehow get off by being right if it comes to pass?It would be something I would never forget,and I'd be glad I documented it online.But to a specific purpose,verifying this method which is available to all for free.(I paid for mine.)But it is making my hair gray,I am the nut who regales my acquaintences with these prognostications.Even when I was quite right on about the electoral landslide,and this thread's topic,the noveltincline on Oct 7,they are loath to admit.But they are coming around now asking for more. One final note is to point out how NOVELTY tends to bring us together and the HABIT agents refered to above seem so alone.It seems they star each other to claim solidarity and that rings hollow to me.It must feel like a negative pressure to neophobes in times of increased novelty.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's a screenshot I took last night of the Timewave Zero program where I zoomed in on the Dec. 10 'break in the flow.' Assuming shifts in the graph precisely coincide with major specific events, then we can expect to see something happen around that time. However, if it is like the October 7 'cliff edge,' it may be yet another tipping point. In fact all of these shifts may be tipping points between periods of chaos rather than pinpoints on a timeline.

If the October 7th shift was simply a tipping point between major events, points along the timewave graph could represent change resulting from an imbalance or a proximity attraction motion towards the next major point. If viewed this way, changes in the timeline could be seen like the up and down motion of a seesaw:

Also, here is a timelapse using 234 screenshots of the software - it tracks Sept. 11, 2008 - May 1, 2009:

At about 6 seconds in you can see the December 10 point.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So here we are on the tenth,eh?The beginning of the window of possible/predicted EQ in those other threads.In the Timewave point of view,we are entering a period of increased isolation and habit.(Ushering flaming from old skoolers)So was there a tipping point?An event?Or possibly is the time like that,yet we with this amazing array of mindedness hold the manifestation off?Were we able to have our concerted worry/prayer/concentration be a force for good in a time when it is needed most?The morning ain't over yet...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Amazing!On the tenth no earthquake,but IMMEDIATE dissent on those three threads,blames and counter blame!I'm right you are wrong.Just like an electromagnet was switched we went from uniting around a potential way to predict a crisis by animals online,a mighty cool spontaneous thing to me,to a needless waste of energy in conflict,yet right in accord with the TWZ!So fight away maties untill the twenty first because there's a serious bump up into habit and maybe more of this habitual isolating behavior or worse.From my perspective I think we are having lots of earth activity everywhere ELSE,and that is curious.Are we averting this from thought,as focused a new way because we now have the 'lense' of all our mental constructs are on the same point in time?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This is very interesting, and I know you had posted it on one of my threads.

What exactly does that little blib mean?

Tell me more of the significance of it.

I am interested

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Amazing!On the tenth no earthquake,but IMMEDIATE dissent on those three threads,blames and counter blame!I'm right you are wrong.Just like an electromagnet was switched we went from uniting around a potential way to predict a crisis by animals online,a mighty cool spontaneous thing to me,to a needless waste of energy in conflict,yet right in accord with the TWZ!So fight away maties untill the twenty first because there's a serious bump up into habit and maybe more of this habitual isolating behavior or worse.From my perspective I think we are having lots of earth activity everywhere ELSE,and that is curious.Are we averting this from thought,as focused a new way because we now have the 'lense' of all our mental constructs are on the same point in time?

I could not agree with you more.

I am not sure why there are some who are so "angry" over it - it does not make sense to me.

But does it boil down to out right fear on their part - so they have to try and tear it down from fear.

But besides that - this is an interested thread I would like to understand it more and learn more about this.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hey there!Not meant to impune thy part in this arguing,you have handled it very well and have been argued at,if ya know what I mean.I think we are part of the whole not just observers and to extend that,we are having an influence on the probabilities that lie just ahead in the real world.The Buddhist view is that those personae which yell and act angry are actually of the Deity and are merely acting the part of the brat.But truly we are all one and it is necessary for someone to act that way for the completion of whatever plan is perfectly unfolding now.He needs you as well.And you know to love,obviously,being Red Cross volunteer,etc.And by thy attempts to understand and be in empathy with these forces,instead of reacting with much negativity.This has been an exercise in spontaneous self organized attention.A trial run.I don't have much for answers,just been gazing at the Timewave for years and contemplating with growing understanding.We the people are being kept in the dark in so many ways an event might have happened and we might find out later what it may have been,etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
More rant.Tomorrow is the day of an abrupt upturn from novelty to habit.I am having emotional disturbance today and not sure why.It has been suggested that Edgar Casey held the belief that the calendar we are using is actually four years behind,which means we are on the cusp of 12.21.12.The Timewave has been tracking events of late pretty well,although the web bot projected EQ didn't happen on the tenth as was postulated as a likely fulfillment of the inclination towards habit charted on the tenth.So anyway,the dubai murder spree and Obama landslide,both of which correlate well with the TWZ, don't map at all well if you compare the events to four years ago,but on the correct dates.So that would be a "BONK",not a "DING DING" on my radio show.

I have been obsessively looking at the seismic web page and anyone who claims the EQ's we have been having is more of the same is not looking at this page because we have been having a boat load this past two weeks,much more than the previous two years.The angle of the upturn is much more severe than that on the tenth,which FEELS significant.I'll be the lone voice predicting tomorrow as the day.Again hope to be wrong and that something less catastrophic fulfills the need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join