It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

further ruminations on Timewave 0 and Oct 7 noveltincline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Timewave 0 by Terrence McKenna predicts a steep large decline into Novelty coming up Oct 7.A thread by MysticMushroom,using a different version of the TW has started this discussion and the economic meltdown we are currently in the process of has been proffered as proof of the validity of that contention.I feel that it is not a big enough occurance and not so novel as to be represented by such a large decline.We are on the down side of a minor blip starting today,for two days.
My ears perk up at mention of things never seen before and so when I heard on the radio about a new passage through once formerly northern/arctic ice pack,first time ever,etc,I got to wondering when that iceloss (new word) registers on the timewave?When the melt is actually complete?When it is observed for the first time by a human?When it reaches a threshold level of reportage?When I hear about it?When you hear?Or?Somehow I think the answer is all the above,a cop out to be sure...Just ask a Libra for one of those...Eyes on the Prize.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

We are on the down side of a minor blip starting today,for two days.

Can you elaborate on this statement a little bit? Are you saying the stock market will continue to plummit over the next 2 days as it did on Sept. 15th?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes I too want to learn more about this fringe science, it seems to be more accurate than many previously suspected. What else is happening in the next 2 days? More power outages and trouble from Ike, or the stockmarket decline on the world markets? LHC? What could it be? I will stay home for the next 2 days...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your interest in this.The ingress of novelty and connection is what this is about.People's thoughts and actions and the consequences following are the grist for this mill.Because we humans are capable of the solution.None of us are supposed to know all.Think opposite of Illuminati.No pyramid structure,no secrets,no blackmail.I have starved and know you do survive.Your brain slows down alot.
Anyway,on my little screen on my old computer dedicated to running TW#0,Yesterday and today show we are on the novelty side of a little tit or small mountain which appears to have the same exact shape and pitch the following big decline takes.The previous OP by MysticMushroom was using a different program which shows the same thing,but slightly different in timing.Kinda like different versions of the I CHING.I started this thread to avoid hijacking his effort with my rant.
It is vague,I am fully aware of that.There is an emotional connection that develops from constant gazing at the screen and fiddling with resonances.BTW the resonance of yesterday was 1738,the year of the Persains toppling the Indian Mogul and sacking the crown jewels such as the Koh-i-noor,to become the Iranian Crown Jewels, the famed Peacock Throne.Persia resonance,anyone?I think it is obvious that a long term investment in alt power and solar panels is called for.Silver not Gold,much easier to barter.off topic,sorry
The TW#0 is counter intuitive,I'm not sure why it was done that way,but down is usually a good thing,not bad.Novophiles unite.Like,you gotta initiate a great big novel event to forestall Illuminati great big bad novel FUBAR.Like them purposely losing the upcoming election to leave the clean up guy to do the manure scraping and hauling.Only being stopped somehow by their hubris and a clerk releasing secret documents...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So there's a smaller one of these on the 25th of this month.Just a regular bumpy ride until then.Ya gotta understand,the tit we just traversed is like 100 times smaller than Oct 7 onward for a few weeks.The one on the 25th is about 5/8 the magnitude of the previous just completed one.That's all I know.I am not too interested in knowing the future.I stopped consulting the I CHING not because I doubted it,but because I don't feel like I can handle the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well the time of the Obama and Mr-almost-no-show debate was mapped by TWZ to be a decline into novelty.The amount of the pay off to the mortgage banks was unprecedented as well as very unifying,as the actuality seeped out.('HELL NO!')Today's read is a slight return to habit,resonant with late winter 1742.This business at least makes viewing the historical record interesting in a new way for me.I'm gonna give a semi-daily read of TWZ.Feel free to correct or amplify.I live in a twilight world and lose track of which day it is and for this I will pay more attention but that is a bit rusty for me.So we have a projected time of gradually increasing habit until the Oct 7 decline.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So,monday the 28,I looked into the wave for today searching for clues to tie in with the stock market's drop.Money changing hands is not that new,yet the notion of a whole buncha people all simultaneously thinking the same thought...even if it is about money.Well the wave can be magnified to the point that what seemed smooth is now mountain like.One could break it down to very small blocks of time and chart individual decisions.So I dunno,I never owned stock it all seemed hocus pocus,I see all this turmoil as mere prelude according to the charted course.That is not to say doom and gloom at all.It is a matter of unified attention.Money loss works well for that,no?Almost a trillion dollars disappeared?We're not here to accumulate money,we're here to learn to love.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Congress reconvenes on Oct 7.

Starts lookin' like a movie script.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm soon going to throw the I CHING on this matter.The question will be,"How are the events commencing on Oct 7 going to benefit the ingress of novelty?"
I like to compose my mind before I do it and thought to do it publicly,so if anyone feels like it they can ask for guidance to aid the process.
Since stating I was not interested in throwing the I CHING,I have realized I was being IGNORANT.It is,after all,the starting point of the TWZ.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So today there is a general uptrend in the line,which indicates more habit,or more isolation between people(?),building to the anticipated Oct 7 plunge.This evening there is a little plunge into novelty increase at the time of the debates,which indicates a lot of viewers,possibly.Or maybe something new,I personally am hoping for nudity(newdity?).I have been noticing that the deviations,such as the Oct 7 one,get the line back on a previous track.Both large and small scales.The resonance(Nov 1742) is pre revolution not pre disaster,folks.(We can do this,our ancestors didn't drop the ball,gird yer loins!)Just after midnight there is a sharp double spike in habit.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just posted about this on another thread regarding the webbot predictions which sound like they coincide exactly with TWZ. If you haven't seen them you really should (though I'm sure you probably have
) I spent the morning using the old dos timewave program and found exactly what you are talking about.. I found this site by googling "october 7th timewave".

I guess it's time to find out whether or not to take the damn thing seriously!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yup I heard about the bots on C2C.The best part of all this is not having to long await the proof.If the truth can be told so as to be understood it will be believed,thanks Terrence (rest inter dimension)I'm posting on Mysticmushroom's thread but didn't want to be controversial,wot with my using a different(more accurate tally with events,I might add)version of TWZ.This resonates with me like the 2000 thingie never did.Anyway nice to see another voice,mate.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So the I CHING throw turned up hexagram #57,changing to 59.It is the gentle/penetrating wind changing to dispersion.The moving line is the third.When I find my Wing notebook I will look up the text.I got the basics from the Wilhelm Baynes,but do not use that one for the readings,but until I find my one,I thought to post this for what it;s worth.These are as near the end of the King Wen sequence as we are from 2012.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
History repeats itself. Not in an exact manner, but recognizable similarities do exist. And so, what will happen on October 7, 2008?

Just subtract the day 7 from the year 2008 and go back in time: 2008 - 7 =2001.

What happened on October 7, 2001?

Many things happened. But one event got noted more than the others: the invasion of Afghanistan began on that day. Dates are numbers, so we need to watch the numbers -- how even they are. And then the name Afghanistan will be spoken, and also the word "bank."

And that's what is it all about: Operation code-named "Afghanistan Banana Stand" -- the daring attempt to steel $700 billion from the Central Bank -- shall commence on October 7, 2008.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So no UFO,as mirrored in TWZ by a steady decline into novelty.No big bump(downwards),as would be the case if the UFO appeared as predicted.I do believe UFO's are real.Still have not found my I CHING which is very strange as I never loan it out.My town is a self declared troll capital and they are known to hide stuff.Increase in novelty is marked and seems to mirror the consternation I see all around and all the record setting in the stock market,biggest one day gain for instance.This bit of turmoil is prelude.Wish Mr McKenna were here to see it all unfold.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ain't it cool how TWZ is smooth right now,and so correctly (non-)predicting 'backwards-B- girl' was a hoax,not the BIG DEAL it would have been if true.This continuing slide isn't into economic chaos as it seems to we/us who are facing unexpected economic uncertainty,I must reiterate.This is about coming together,resonating with our own revolution.The common person had little idea what was afoot back then!They didn't even know how big the land was!Where is the terra incognita now?What a psilly question.Remember if we can change our minds,we could solve most of our problems much faster than currently imaginable.
The I CHING reading for this time is hex.57,PENETRATING INFLUENCE,consisting of two trigrams;a doubling of SUN or 'small gentle effects'.This seems an odd way to describe a major crash as appears on the horizon by most accounts,but that is how it feels/appears.Moving line in third,which indicates humiliation for those who dally in deliberation,to lose influence and initiative.Correct action brings #59, REUNITING real hopeful news for after the election,methinks.There's more,but I don't want to be too verbose.Sorry it took so long.never did find my book,good I have been handing 'em out to my friends so I could borrow...and return perseverence furthers

[edit on 24-10-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So a couple days from the Vote and TWZ's remarkably smooth timeline continues to indicate increasing novelty and no big surprises.Which we are seing,as people are focusing laser like on their 401,no 301, no 201 K's.Largest this biggest drop of that,etc.
On precisely Election Day,there is a bit of an increase in the pitch into novelty/connectednesss which I wanted to note and interpret to mean a coming together in intentionality in a massive landslide for Mr.O.We have seen unheard of early voting,wot with voting places having to stay open extra hours and running out of ballots due to unexpected turnout numbers.Most punditory sources are not willing to say the 'l' word,but to me it is pretty clearly shewn and if I'm gonna argue with anti prediction crowd here on ATS I better be makin' 'em and correctly.
So,a Dem victory is pretty easy to see,voting machine fraud notwithstanding,but few are calling it a landslide of historical proportions as am I,giving credit to the program of course.Now,drumroll,please...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY Score one more for TWZ Novelty notes: Largest early voting ever largest wad o' cash spent on campaign and now on right wing radio the most whining and excuse making EVER...Sorry...Have a smooth Guy Fawkes Day

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
More rant.(Wonder if I'm the only reader?)I threw the I CHING on the day this smooth noveltyincline ends,midnight on Dec 10.My question was,"What is the nature of the event which perturbs the Timewave on Dec 10?"The answer was Hex 55,ZENITH(Abundance) with a changing line in the third,changing into Hex 58 ENCOURAGING(Joy).As usual the initial impression is the opposite of the real message.We are obviously not experiencing abundance in this economic situation,for instance.The moving line is key to unlocking the mystery,for it simply says,"Incompetence is at its ZENITH.Be patient."Now this just jumps out at me.as incompetence has been the pitiful bleating of the official story apologists as the catastrophes of the current crew add up.9-11?incompetence, Katrina? ditto,etc.Maybe their true incompetence will prevent another"Pearl Harbor-like Event" from being carried out.Maybe they will be caught in the Act,Would that bring JOY?I'm buying a bunch of doxycycaline,in response to the admonition to "be patient".This perturbation happens at midnight here in North America,but elsewhere?Would there be more of Cheney's secret meetings say in Switzerland then?I think we can watch various players at this time,if poss(Where is 'Backseat' anyway?) which might reveal a clew or two.Does this make me an I CHING toss-nician?

Edit to add:Looking over my previous post,I again see these Hexegrams are near the end of the King Wen Sequence,which tallies with the fact of our being near the end of the Timewave,A CLUE ?This SO feels like a plot in a novel.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I had a look at the site I Ching Online, and I asked two different questions over two different days. I'm not sure of the validity of the answers as compared to the results obtained via the traditional divination techniques, however I'll post what came up here. Both questions had to do with the upcoming December 10-12 timeframe (when the current freefall in the graph hits it's first bump since October 7).

***I first asked Will there be a major earthquake on December 10, 2008?. The I-Ching answer was this (honestly it doesn't all make total sense - and it's pretty long):

26. Ta Ch'u / The Taming Power of the Great

above: K^ en Keeping Still, Mountain
below: Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven

The Judgement

The Taming Power of the Great.
Perseverance furthers.
Not eating at home brings good fortune.
It furthers one to cross the great water.

The Image

Heaven within the mountain:
The image of the Taming Power of the Great.
Thus the superior man acquaints himself with many sayings of antiquity
And many deeds of the past,
In order to strengthen his character thereby.

The Lines

Nine at the beginning means:
Danger is at hand. It furthers one to desist.

Nine in the second place means:
The axletrees are taken from the wagon.

Nine in the third place means:
A good horse that follows others.
Awareness of danger,
With perseverance, furthers.
Practice chariot driving and armed defense daily.
It furthers one to have somewhere to go.

23. Po / Splitting Apart

above: K^ en Keeping Still, Mountain
below: K'un The Receptive, Earth

The Judgement

Splitting Apart. It does not further one
To go anywhere.

The Image

The mountain rests on the earth:
The image of Splitting Apart.
Thus those above can ensure their position
Only by giving generously to those below.

***The 2nd question I asked was this: What will be the biggest world news on December 10, 2008? The answer was obtained this morning:

46. Shêng - Pushing Upward

above: K'un - The Receptive, Earth
below: Sun - The Gentle, Wind

The Judgement

Pushing Upward has supreme success.
One must see the great man.
Fear not.
Departure toward the south
Brings good fortune.

The Image

Within the earth, wood grows:
The image of Pushing Upward.
Thus the superior man of devoted character
Heaps up small things
In order to achieve something high and great.

Changing Lines

Changing yin at the bottom means:
Pushing upward that meets with confidence
Brings great good fortune.

Changing yang in the second place means:
If one is sincere,
It furthers one to bring even a small offering.
No blame.

Changing yang in the third place means:
One pushes upward into an empty city.

Changing yin in the fourth place means:
The king offers him Mount Ch'i.
Good fortune. No blame.

Changing yin in the fifth place means:
Perseverance brings good fortune.
One pushes upward by steps.

Changing yin at the top means:
Pushing upward in darkness.
It furthers one
To be unremittingly persevering.

***So what would you make of this? Does it make sense, and is it even a valid I-Ching divination? Like I said I got it of an online version.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join