It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mr John Lear right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

here here thank you for the support i myself don't solely believe Mr Lear's claims and i'm fully aware of the outlandish claims he has and some of them, yes, border on the crazy and rediculous. My post was not to say is what John Lear says gospel but to research the idea of this being a possibility. I have introduced a few links (none of which are remotely connected to John) which may or may not support HIS theory. Check out the links insert some of your own and lets stop Lear bashing eh?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by wellsybelieves]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I believe there is an inteligent lifeform living in your toilet tank, and it tuns transparent every time you lift the lid to check. It send a subspace message to the Universe every time you flush. And by golly, you can't prove me wrong.

And I accept that I can't prove or disprove you, therefore, it will always be a possibility, no matter how rediculous it may sound.

And ridiculous it is. Ultimately, there is a possibility that John was posting his dis-info according to a subspace signal sent by sentient being Zmorrg from the center of a neutron star. Once you lay down your Occam's razor, you quickly drift into the realm of nonsense.

Are Learites 'nuts' compared to you?

Given that Lear was denying the reality of simple observations that you, I and him can easily make (be it the magnitude of tides or the lack of sizeable atmosphere on the moon during occultations), anyone who counts himself as Learite may well fall into that category.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
wow.. pretty amazing... you believe that all the scientist from nasa are just clowns out to decieve everyone.. according to most of the posts.. nasa is considered the enemy of the people.. and that they really dont study the planets or the universe... so if they announce that they discovered water ice on the planet.. that is just a lie to distract us .. so they can do what??? what is nasa doing then??? just playing computer games.. and sucking enormous amounts of money to pretend they are looking into telescopes.. and astronauts are just there to make it look like they are taking missions.. all those space shuttle launches must just be hollywood productions.. So all the scientists at nasa do nothing.. but John Lear knows whats really going on.. huge bases on the moon... life on venus.. according to him... whole cities.. forests..and lakes.. lush with life.. that would be kind of like needing brain surgury.. and instead of going to so called brain surgeons who claim to have knowledge in such matters.. that you would rather go down to the local pub... and have the town drunk perform your operation.. because he claims he really knows how the brain functions.. and all those brain surgeons are just faking it.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Again this post is entitled "IS John Lear right?" not "I believe John Lear!" Lots of Lear bashing isn't anwering the question and there are countless testimonies and accounts telling us yes NASA are telling lies and we should not believe them. The space program is a cover up for a much larger organisation etc etc check out Richard Hoaglands dark mission book. Oh there i go name dropping as well i'm sure this man is an imbicile as well right? Thats why most of his conferences are filled with NASA scientists...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

nasa is a cover up for a much larger orginazation????? could you elaborate,, and hoaglund has no credibility at all .. he is a hoaxer in the ufo community.. and is on there wall of shame... watchdog.com

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

the site is ufowatchdog.com

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Many searches could yield some random bits of information, but for a clear and concise explanation and research, I would go to MikeSingh's thread, 'the Secret space program: is the future already here?'

Great thread, and whether you choose to believe it or not, you will find most of the information regarding the subject there, then perhaps you could comment on this with more information at hand.

Briefly, NASA is a front, a distraction, to keep people from asking, what is actually going on off planet, NASA is there with Rovers, satelittes etc. Now I'm not saying that those are fake, although, some people do and show some interesting information, but I believe that we do go there, only we only get show about 1% of what is actually up there. The secret space program, well there are a few, the USAF have one, theres was first if I recall, even before NASA and was bigger and more succesful. From memory, thats a quote, they didn't elaborate.

Military has one, although, I doubt it's a program, more of recoinassance and training, maybe support, not too sure.

And finnally, the Navy has the biggest, haven't heard much more information on the Navy program, although Zorgon is a fountain of knowledge on such matters.

Despite whether you believe any of this or not, it is interesting idea. There are manifestos, mission statements etc floating around from these, although it doesn't say they are operational, only considered, ranging from recent to 20 years ago.

EMM

Edit:

"nasa is a cover up for a much larger orginazation?????"

Not sure about organization, I saw Zorgon mention the NGO-National Geo-spatial Organization, these are meant to be top dogs over NSA, CIA etc. Although, I'm not sure if they are part of it, but more an overseer of the operations, not too sure though.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 17-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellsybelieves
And there is no way that this $200 equipment could measure temperature on venus therefore we are left with USA USSR and in case you weren't aware an ESA mission to Venus. Yes your probably right all these guys will be telling us the truth about whats there.

If I prove you wrong about this, will you admit the government told the truth on 9/11? If not, then why did you handwave to an off-topic matter? Here's independent confirmation that Venus's surface is a hellish pressure cooker. I will freely admit it cost a bit more than $200, but still within the means of some amateur astronomers. IR imaging of the night side right through the dense cloud cover that normally obscures the surface 100% of the time reveals the hot surface underneath. The only way that this is possible is if the surface really is hot enough to melt lead. Otherwise, the dense cloud cover should obscure it in IR wavelengths just like it does in visible wavelengths. If Venus wasn't really as hot as NASA, ESA, and the former USSR said it was, it shouldn't have appeared brightly enough in infrared wavelengths for the surface to appear in an amateur's telescope.

www.skyandtelescope.com...

[edit on 17-9-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
mine language of you not fine
i study with to read language of you not fine till
but i am understand

i am the nunu uu
mine world close canopus or agasti
now simmilar not earth
then huge time before simmilar is ben

mine work the huge disc i am the drive
earth i am ben huge before time
i am think the 070 or number small over or opposite over
venus i am ben the 002 time
venus no life

i am go back mine territory home atnight
i am the nunu uu
i am say good day seen of you soon i am return 007 or 008 year of you

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

He is right about a lot of stuff, and I subscribe to many of his theories.

BTW Buddahasystem, it seems odd to me that every time the name Lear is mentioned in a thread you immediately appear, he is not here to defend himself, aren´t you satisfied with all the stalking you did when he was here?.

I am a Learite and proud to be one, that does not mean I am less intelligent or literate than you in any way.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

That was not supposed to generate a debate about 9/11 lets stay on topic please thanks for your pointless comment

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Thanks Camilo1 it makes sense now this guy has basically used this post to Lear bash when the only reference i wanted to make to John was in the title i have offered quite a few links to alternative views on life on other planets none of which i may add have anything remotely to do with John. The debate here is although i got the idea from John i would like to have ideas and views from other sources check out the links and lets have some proper discussion minus the Lear bashing and plus some sensible input.

And hey there is always a food chain in all eco-systems.......

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

peace out

[edit on 18-9-2008 by wellsybelieves]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join