It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Policy: Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Massgirl

He is ok with sending jobs overseas and has no intention of closing any tax loopholes for Corporations that send jobs overseas.

can you name the tax loopholes you would like close or you merely repeating what you hear on the news. There are many reasons for outsourcing but mainly because it is cheaper.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I admire the system that to have E.U. in TECHNOLOGY ...!!!!: - or

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Beaten to the punch. The first words out of my keyboard would have been coming from one who does not know how to do a google search, how many homes, how many cars etc.

It's not that hard John. Hire your 12 yr old neighbor kid to show you.
SHOULD only take a couple days.

[edit on 9/24/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
THis is more a question of whether you can believe the McCain will be able to effectively delegate authority. There are many many old timers who can't use a computer. However, This certainly does not mean they are stupid or ignorant.
Actually, it explicitly DEFINES them as ignorant. Ignorant of computer use and first-hand experience with the issues that arise during and through such use.

ignorant: lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular
(my OS X dictionary...)
Don't see how you could turn around and say that someone who doesn't know something is not ignorant of that something, 'cause that's kinda the definition of ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join