It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday Items to Prove you are from the Future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Without derailing the thread or supporting those who make this claim, the protocol for time travel would not allow for definitive proof. This is reportedly true with abductee/contactees as well. A really good in depth experiencer describes the overall work of both his nordic advisor and the greys as being related to tweaking timelines. To patiently view the near future and make adjustments frequently until their goals have strong probabilities. This implies that my lifelong concept of time travel being that you can't change the past. Because, even before you went back in time, the past is already what it is because at one point you did. That is how I saw it. But according to some interesting accounts either that isn't true, or they are working espionage missions and hence their secrecy and MIB showing up to procure all evidence. Just my thought. Definitive proof may be an anomaly in a timeline.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
wow I am not religious but I am guessing what you want to do with that cordless drill ... somehow I get the cold shivers. Call me
'higher-power fearing".

I was going to crucify Judah. You're sick!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here´s my updated ABSOLUTELY USELESS list of things to take:

* Handheld GPS unit
* Portable digital radio
* Credit and ATM cards
* Cellphone
* External HD with 1000s of movies on it
* Some CDs and DVDs
* Decaffeinated coffee
* Tinfoil hat
* Garage door opener
* Remote control from my (eh..I don´t have a TV)
* Genetically modified soy beans
* A Simon and Garfunkel tour t-shirt
* A fiber sample from a Morgellons lesion

(probably) more to come!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'd take a few hundred grand back and get myself a bank account. Leave it to mature for a couple of of hundred years and bingo.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
Here´s my updated ABSOLUTELY USELESS list of things to take:

* Handheld GPS unit
* Portable digital radio
* Credit and ATM cards
* Cellphone

These would be especially useless!!!
I bet some dumbasses would take them though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'd take a stereo with cd's with me.
The more elaborate methods of using the technology, the more impressive. (In my eyes, the WOW factor would be bigger.)

Imagine the difference between:
an Mp3 player that has some mini magic men making music in it.

A giant stereo that is capable of devouring discworlds and produce magic men music out of it. And capable of devouring cassettes.

Both battery powered, of course.

[edit on 6/11/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It is simple I would take my portable dvd plaer with screen and solar batery pack, a few choice DVD's, and try to explain how it works in terms they would understand, (I have a degree in electronics and electrical engineering so it shouldn't be too difficult).

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

A pack of cigarettes.
A battery powered tv/vcr combo with something to play.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A military MRE with the water based heat tab. That would freak em out. Hmmmm..... A butane lighter? A Polaroid camera? Glowsticks! Fiber optics? Ok. Enough from me.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Dustbuster. Robot dogs that bark and do backflips. Christmas lights. RC plane. History books. I'd also have some men's magazines to try and speed things up a little.

<< 1   >>

join