It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Policy: Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
2008 Presidential Candidate Platform Discussion

Our nation's future security and prosperity depends on the next President making the hard choices that will break our nation's strategic dependence on foreign sources of energy and will ensure our economic prosperity by meeting tomorrow's demands for a clean portfolio.

www.johnmccain.com...

Presented for critical discussion and analysis by ATS members under the spirit of the new guidelines announced in This Thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There are no obvious faults with McCains energy policy, in my view. One exception is his position on windfall tax -- on the web page, the reason why he opposes it looks patently bogus.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Drill first, open a few nuclear plants then divide and conquer, that seems to be his plan. Drill and nuclear seems to be his way of relieving pressure right now. I live in alaska and know for a fact that they have drills in place that could open new wells inside a year in ANWAR. I have been to ANWAR people, its a desolate place, the caribou only go thru there on there migratory pattern, that dont stay there. There is nothing for them to live on. Like before the oil pipline is above the ground and would do nothing to impede there path. Any lies you here or reason why to stop Anwar is just that lies. In the winter its desolate and in the summer its a swampy marsh where nothing lives..peroid. Oh did I mention is a vast million upon millions of acres, and we only want like 160 acres.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Im tired of hearing about "WIND" and "SOLAR" power. Everyone go to youtube, type in perpetual motion or HHO or cold fusion. There are better ways to make america great without selling out to big polluters like solar manufacturers. And we can still make jobs like assembly lines and inventors and die and tool makers..

Magnet motor=cheap/free energy

water electrolyzer=free heat via perpetual magnet energy or solar (ok i concede here)

Electrogravitic public transportation floating buses..silent..fast.

Floating antigravitational cities and beam transportation technology is possible.

this world is ancient comparred to what we could be if we worked together to acheive it.

new topics

top topics

join