It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Policy: The Economy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hmm. Where are all the McCain supporters now? I thought you guys liked his economic logic?? Me personally, I'd rather vote for Ron Paul at this point, I mean, last I heard, he was still in the running. I for sure, don't want to regret helping to vote the next Hitler into office. With all the drama surrounding the Fed Reserve and our economy, stuff that I've been keeping up with for years when no one even cared to talk or worry about it, I'm scared!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
People are losing jobs, homes, and the like because the lack DICIPLINE to manage thier money. Loan sharks can't make you sign the bottom line. No, you have to be the idiot who can't live within your own means and spend spend spend, so that the rest of us have to pay pay pay. And not just us, but our kids and grandkids and thier kids. Blaming a nation's spending problem on ANY president is a joke within a population who can't take RESPONSIBILITY for thier own SPENDING actions and want to play a victim role with those in power. "Poor me, I 'just can't say no' to a house I can't and never could afford. I guess I need the goverment to bail me out because I just can't think for myself. I thank God everyday that that's O'bama's plan." Get a clue, pay your bills, and stop spending what you don't have!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

OK So when you call for support for HP, Dell, IBM hell I even called Target to get a replacement card which for that part was automated....... But when I needed to ask a quick question I was talking to some dude in bagladash... GEE.... what company sent jobs over seas... By your count NONE right....

<< 3  4  5   >>

join