It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 100 people witnessed 5 UFO'S in the UK 14/09 *video*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have video footage of orbs that move so fast across the sky you need to slow down and pause the video to see them. I have many photos and videos of them and they are not lanterns so that can be ruled out. A nice try but the strange truth still continues even if the fakers try and disinform and confuse.

This is a video documentary I made but the moving orb is at 3:35mins in the video. The rest of the photos and many alike are in fact stills photos being caught on camera. The moving video footage was slowed down 10X as you can not see it with your eyes unless you are lucky to see a quick flicker in the video to investigate. But I could provide many orb videos caught on camera, but that is a time consuming project for another time.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Looks like this one has been solved according to the press it was a bunch of fireworks

Mysterious orange lights seen floating in the sky over Bristol have now been identified.
The UFOs seen in a number of locations from Fishponds to Westbury-on-Trym were actually a new slow-burning alternative to fireworks, known as sky lanterns.

Link to source

What would we do without the press!

[edit on 17-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join