It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 100 people witnessed 5 UFO'S in the UK 14/09 *video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

UFO researchers were yesterday investigating more than 100 reported sightings of mysterious bright orange lights in the night sky.
Five ‘fireballs’ reportedly danced in the air for ten minutes above Bristol before suddenly vanishing from sight on Sunday.

Andrea Grayson told how people flocked into the streets to witness the “amazing display”.

She said: “The first four came and seemed to wait for the last. Then they circled several times before disappearing.”

Link to source

Because they danced around I think we can rule out swamp gas filled lanterns

[edit on 16-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Yet only people who dig for this article will find it. Good find OP, I hope this means we're coming up on something big.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Oh cool - shame I wouldn't have been able to see them though, being in Kent. Ah well - wonder if anyone caught some footage in time? Interesting

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I find it interesting that sunday the 14th was also a big "contrail" day over the Uk again!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77
I find it interesting that sunday the 14th was also a big "contrail" day over the Uk again!!

Whats a contrail day?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A hundred people?

No photo?

No video?

hmmmm....

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
A hundred people?

No photo?

No video?

hmmmm....

Peace

I here you, but before making judgement just wait and see if one emerges. The link provided above is the only account I can find of this happening at the moment. Maybe in a few hours something else will emerge. I am sure it would have been filmed on a mobile phone camera. As soon as it does I will be right on it and put it up.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Found it

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm afraid I'd have to go with chinese lanterns.

One line.

Indeed.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
seems disclosure is coming after all..

www.thesun.co.uk...

if the sun is bringing these things to people attentions it can only mean one thing..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What my main question about this is, WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS ORANGE ORBS?!

Nearly every UFO sighting in the past months in UK has been orange orbs, now this says to me that they are either military craft being tested, or we have something that a certain alien group wants, lol [sigh] or chinse lanterns

At first, I thought the chinese lantern thing could be a possible explanation, but nearly every sighting since then has been labled chinese lanterns, lol, it's idiotic that some people continue to accept these explanations.

At least it used to be a few explanations, maybe swamp gas, venus, ball lightning or something else, but lanterns....all the time?!? please!!

EMM

[edit on 16-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
What my main question about this is, WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS ORANGE ORBS?!

Nearly every UFO sighting in the past months in UK has been orange orbs, now this says to me that they are either military craft being tested, or we have something that a certain alien group wants, lol [sigh] or chinse lanterns

My guess is the silver orb that the police helicopter chased from Bristol to Cornwall was an ET UFO. However the orange lights are most probably U.K ET/Human technology. Under the guise of chinese lanterns. It seems the the UK has been rocked with a record number of sightings this year. The question you have to ask is why?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
When the guy who is taking the video actually says they look like balloons with candles! I think we should listen to him. Almost certainly chinese lanterns. There's an epidemic of these things being launched all over the UK.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah why do so many let their want to believe mindset override logic and ignore such obvious down to earth explanations, we need some check list so we can put these reports to rest quickly, simplified if it hangs around slowly alone or in groups, doesn't clearly flash on and off and disappears after a short while its lanterns or similar.

When one or more of these 'orbs' pulls off some funky manoeuvres then ill be interested and we may actually have something worth reporting otherwise ill take the likely explanation!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
Yeah why do so many let their want to believe mindset override logic and ignore such obvious down to earth explanations, we need some check list so we can put these reports to rest quickly, simplified if it hangs around slowly alone or in groups, doesn't clearly flash on and off and disappears after a short while its lanterns or similar.

When one or more of these 'orbs' pulls off some funky manoeuvres then ill be interested and we may actually have something worth reporting otherwise ill take the likely explanation!

LOL, when I see a video, of a helicopter, chasing a 'lantern' and struggling to keep up, I ask questions, apologies for the frivolity.

Logical?!? LMAO, that must have been a strong wind!! As I said, at first, it seemd like a reasonable explanation, but after every sighting is dubbed a lantern??! I ASK QUESTIONS.

Yes, these may have been lanterns, but the reason I now question any lantern explanation, is because they're slapping it on anything they can.

EMM

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Don't remember directing that at you, however the tone of your posts shows the sort of mindset you have, the fact is im talking in general, most of these videos we see show a bunch of lights floating around a bit usually in groups, they may flicker a little like a flame and after a short time disappear, logic and reason would suggest they're lanterns.

No one is just "slapping it on anything they can", it's not some sceptics desire to debunk, it is what it is.

Anyway show us this helicopter video, i suspect its the one i've seen but i won't know until you do.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't rate that guys camera work either

Stupid question, but when people say chinese lanterns, as in the actual thing, or is it a name for something else?!

(I'm not being ignorant intentionally, I genuinely don't have a clue what you're talking about
but hey, if someone does tell me, then I would have learnt something new today, yey.
)

Emmy x

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
I don't rate that guys camera work either

Stupid question, but when people say chinese lanterns, as in the actual thing, or is it a name for something else?!

(I'm not being ignorant intentionally, I genuinely don't have a clue what you're talking about
but hey, if someone does tell me, then I would have learnt something new today, yey.
)

Emmy x

For example

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Or

Or

Google Video Link

UFO Balloons
/ Sky Lantern's / Chinese Lanterns, look for arch towards ground for sequential release, rectangular look, brighter at bottom among others. Bane of UK recently.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by stringue]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77

im glad somone else is noticing this,

i cant remember the last time i actually saw a blue sky ,just zig zags of everpresent contrails.

it been the wettest and cloudiest summer on record where i live , which nicely alligns with the contrails.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join