Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The case against Syria

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Alright yall, I have to thank the good people like Agent47 and others who have showed us all the way. We all know that every Arab country is guilty of Jew-Hatin' and America-Hatin' and they are all hiding WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION laced with TER-RAH. Try as I might, I resisted it. It tried to remain neutral and think not every country was trying to kill us. After all, what have we ever done to them? But, my neutrality was shattered when I investigated Syria myself. What I found there was just horrendous and I could not, being a good Christian, keep from telling the world. I have pictures and proof that Syria is a part of that AXIS OF EVIL!

This is the picture I snapped off as I was entering the Syrian land. Upon crossing over into their "terrortory", I could immediately smell punget of camel ass and sand dwellers. It was horrible, but I remained firm in my stance of being "fair and objective" and giving the Syrians a chance.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw this. They were keeping their Weapons of mAss Destruction out there. Also, with them, was their means of delivering these vile weapons, their work horses of Ter-rah. I know, the pictures are horrible, but this is the best I can do with as little web space as I have. But, you all have to believe me. I swear these pictures are authentic and are taken in Syria.

I found this out in front of what I assume to be a "chemical manufacturing plant". I remembered what took down the OKC Federal building. If I am not mistaken, it was some sort of nitrate bomb and it was derived from fertilizers. My jaw dropped whenever I saw these sacks of ter-ra just sitting outside the plant. Also, I believe they may be able to refine the anthrax from fresh soil. These people are just so evil. I had to get answers for all of these. I just had to figure it all out. The why's, the what's, the where's all needed answers...they needed the TRUTH.

That's when I tried to go to their base of operation and get these answers. I was ultimately thwarted by the gate and the guard who met me five minutes after arrival. He would not let me talk to the MAN and told me to leave if I wanted to live.

So, that was my trip to Syria. These people aren't even trying to hide their evilness. This is my case for war against these awful people. Nobody can deny that we need to deal with these people at once. What do you say America? We need to invade now and stop these people before we have these weapons dropping on our backyard.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow. That has really opened my eyes. I am a left wing liberal who follows michael moore blindly, and after reading this, all I can say is: we should bomb the # out of them. I now realize how real the threat of being bombed by Syria is, and how we need to do something about it before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know which of the above two posts is funnier

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Somebody fix Dubya a drink or ten before we tell him!

(he starts saying and signing the craziest things after he's had a few, like "bomb them!" or "No child left behind!")

new topics

top topics

join