It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. To Declare October 'Economic Emergency ' Suspend Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just in case this hasn't been cleared up yet, I did a whois on 'Sacha Faal''s domain (whatdoesitmean.com) and one of the administrative email addresses associated with the domain is: [email protected].

I would say there's a pretty good chance that this David Booth therefore owns the domain!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Know what's interesting? Years, and years, and years ago, "Sorcha Faal" actually printed credible "conspiracy stories", that more often than not turned out to be true.

I guess it is the internet's version of Geraldo Rivera.

(BTW, Sorcha Faal, years ago, was said to be a group of writers who didn't want their identities known. I don't know if they still claim that)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This source is questionable. But if any fool is going to declare martial law I hope its Bush attempting to become King George. He is so so enormously disliked even in America! If he is foolish enough to entrench himself in via martial law, his downfall will be swift.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Why do so many of you waste so much time worrying about an event that will NEVER happen. Martial Law is not going to be declared in this country during October and the Election will go on as planned.

Aren't there enough REAL concerns in the world? Do we have to concern ourselves with fairy tales?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sure the president could pass any executive order he want, but it would immediately be over ridden by the judical branch.

He is not an emporer there are still checks and balances.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Are there still checks and balances?

I have my doubts. I certainly hope you are right.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Irrespective of the sources, with the US in trillions of debt, illegal wars and the cost of such wars and all the rest of it you dont need to have the brains of Einstein to realise that when the America people are told the countries broke and they have no money in the banks what do you think will happen.

Well its quite simple, you have literally millions of armed civillians that are going to go ape when they realise whats happened. Hence the military style Police thugs on the streets and all the rumours of camps etc.

I don't know if this would actually be a good thing for the US or not, its about time some one did something about the corrupt parasites that are taking the country down the pan.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
From Scorcha Faal:

Snufalufagus to Detonate Suitcase Nuke on Wall Street.

Seriously, can this thread be deleted now?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not to worry Bush and Halliburton, I mean Chaney have remained almost invisible during this one of the most dramatic financial events in US history, that said, they do not want to taint or muddy the Republican image any more than it already has been by their unforgiving presence during this campaign trail. That alone signifies that they have no intention of running any longer than they have to.

On the other hand my personal belief is that in a sense what you state in the OP is correct in that the continuation of the same tired old politics will follow McCain into the new year and he will become President. He and Bush family are bedfellows and soul mates after all.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The Russians on my tv tell me this is a true and valid story.

Look, at this point in time, i think its fair to say anything is possible, and one doesnt have to be too gullible to beleive such posts.

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Theres always that chance of an "unfortunate" something or other to trigger Martial Law and Bush's permanent stay. Its not that far fetched my friends.

I tend to agree with the 'nothing would suprise me anymore' statement.
Remember, truth IS stranger than fiction at times although Sorcha Faal is not commonly associated or synonomis with truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Again despite the source other people from other sources have been saying the same thing for a long time now so why cannot people believe that this could happen, its not like its not happened before in history is it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
HOLY COW!

McCain will issue a statement today suspending his campaign so he can go to Washington and deal with the bailout crisis. Can you say pandering? He is also expected to suggest that the debate for tomorrow be postponed. Can you say unprepared?

This is unbelievable - it is all happening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join