It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's over, last one out turn off the lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I just read an interesting thread over at godlikeproduction.com. It pretty much sums up the financial mess we are in. the link to the post is:

Godlikeproductions post

A financial tidal wave is underway in America today. As we've been warning readers for nearly two years now, the total collapse of the U.S. financial system is imminent. Just today, Lehman Brothers collapsed and is now bankrupt. The AIG insurance company is collapsing as we speak. Merrill Lynch just lost everything... it's history! WashingtonMutual bank is plummeting rapidly and may crater before the end of the week.

I can not say it any better then that, but I can leave you with a video to help you out.

Video

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
ok, don't sugar coat it, give it to us straight.
what is worse case scenario?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Funny things happen when you undertake long drawn out wars without any prospect for resolution. And print paper money like its lollypops. Allow your industrial base to be shipped off for cheap labor. And let your masses slowly die.

shrub has screwed up every endeavor he was ever tasked with. Glad to see he is at least consistent.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm1602 thanks for that, in my OP I stated that I could not say it any better then that. You my friend have stated it better then that. Star for you

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Of course you know GLP infects your computer with malware. As for the bad news, People of any intelligence has been preparing for this day for awhile.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

yeah I have heard that about GLP, that's I use my wifes Laptop to log on there. As far as preparing, is there anything you can really do to prepare for this?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thank goodness I have all that stock invested into Enron, or else I would be going crazy right now. Wait...what happened to all of my stocks?

Really, I feel terrible for all the investors out there who had their life savings invested into these companies. More than likely, all shareholders will suffer except the CEOs who will come out of all of this with a nice package to retire off of.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Aw shucks thanks jw. I just put on my 3d crackerjacks glasses to read the writing on the wall sometimes.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ah yes. The ceo's and there golden parachutes. I want to see them on an island being chased about like 'piggy' in The Lord of the Flies.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think a sort of bank CEO survivor would be fun.. stick them all on an island and see which one IS the most vicious and lacking in morality and soul. Just how low can they go? We can't even comprehend.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I like Inann! No food. Cannabilism at its finest.

Can you imagine Bill Gates running wild screaming 'don't eat me' like a little girl?

Now that would be entertainment.

top topics

join